Be mine

She's still here

"Omo, it’s so cold!". I said snuggling into him.

"Told you to bring a jacket". He wrapped his arms around my waist, drawing me in tighter trying to keep me warm as we gently strode down the path. His voice was fairly low and hoarse and the only thing I thought of was singing. Well, surprisingly he got today off; therefore I attempted to drag him out with me. I need to use this time wisely when I got the chance to.

"Yah, it’s my favourite café", getting excited as I suddenly saw ‘Starbucks, sited on the other side of the road.

"Wait for me here."

"Yah! Where are you going? I’m coming."

"It’s too crowded in there and I know you need your personal bubble". Pouting it out, I stared at the ground. He had a point. I feel claustrophobic easily.

"I won’t take long". He gestured me to a park bench that I unwilling sat onto. Gaping up impatiently at him, he gave me a sweet smile for comfort before turning away. I watch in silence as he spun his head to the right then to the left, spotting for any approaching cars. He strolled over, and pushed through the glass doors entering the shop. Sitting in the coldness, I tried rubbing my hands together swiftly, still keeping my eyes permanently on Yesung who had instantly disappeared in the large group of bodies. I moved my head sideways, scanning the crowd trying to locate him. Just as I stood up, he popped back into view again holding a drink. After a brief smile of relief, I caught sight of a few girls blocking his way. Fans. They were rambling to him about something with excitement. I could feel my eyes hardening, kind of wanting to join the conversation. I didn't particularly like having Yesung’s admires around and acting all hyper. This just happens to be my eccentric manner. They were getting closer to him and flirting extravagantly. I glared enviously and stormed over, not paying much attention on checking the road. I could feel the heat on my cheeks that no longer felt cold. I the doors open, with so much force that it rammed into the lady sitting behind it. As I paraded towards them, Yesung looked startled when he saw me as I gave him the death stare. They were actually being pretty loud over the amount of people in here which made me even more irritated. I shoved them aside, giving Yesung a kiss and then a hug, exposing a tight relationship.

"Yah, what took you so long? It’s freezing outside!" I said cheerfully, still having my arms around his waist.

"Yesung oppa… this is your girlfriend?" One of them asked curiously looking disappointed.

"Let me introduce. This is Klara." He answered while putting his free arm over my shoulder. I waved at them cutely. The girl with brunette curls, which acted like the leader of the group gave me a full on glance of disgust. I smiled with delight as she looked back over to Yesung politely.

"Well, oppa it was nice to meet you after all. We better leave. You have fun with Klara". She gave me the 'y' look, before flashing a seductive wink at Yesung and sashayed out. I flipped my head back to him, confessing my wrath.

"How could you leave me outside waiting for you in the cold while you’re here flirting with some other girls!" I pushed my way out, accessing the frostiness again. I slotted down on the nearest bench I saw as my face darkened. I prayed to God hopefully he’ll let me leave without so much misery for Yesung. I breathed out a cloud of fog as he squatted down in front of me, making eye-contact. I stared hopelessly as he only smirked at me. I couldn’t believe it. I firmly blinked away. He rose up to sit right beside me, meeting my eyes again.

"Are you jealous?" He asked.

"Why would I be?" I was trying hard to hide it, giving him the pathetic look. Instead of giving me back a plain answer, he hauled me into him as my face was pushed against his chest. I slightly wriggled at his sudden action.

"What are you doing?" He rested his cheek lightly on my head.

"Klara, you at lying." I closed my eyes finally giving up and snuggled into his chest. He chuckled and started my back with his hand.

"Mianhae. I swear I would never do that to you again" I was being warmed by his words as a tear secretly rolled down my face. I should be the one apologizing, as I felt fairly guilty.