Unknown routes

She's still here

I sat there quietly daydreaming. It was rather warm in the car seeing that Yesung was sweating across his forehead. The traffic was calm and motionless, which filled the air with an eerie mood. Whenever we came to a stop at a red light, I could just sense him staring at me constantly, making me feel even more self-conscious. I timidly peeped to my right before our eyes connected again.

"What are you staring at?" I suddenly asked, breaking the silence as he kept staring.

"Nothing. It’s just that you look even cuter when you’re angry" He shot me a creepy smile.

"That's not an excuse to make me mad again…Just keep driving. I don’t want to crash"

I could feel my cheeks heating up.

"Don’t worry, my love. I’ll keep you safe."

His words were unbelievably soothing. Thinking thoroughly, I won't be able to hear them anymore. I must have committed a crime to deserve this. Or I was just unluckily born to be a short-living goat.

Noticing that his head got increasingly wet, I searched through my bag and took out a piece of tissue. As we stopped again, I took the chance and gently soaked up the stains of liquid printed on his skin, without disturbing him. He stayed still, not intended to move a muscle.

"Thanks." He said softly just when I took my hand away.

"As you wish, my oppa". He blushed as I gave him the cute face. I can be adorably sweet sometimes, but I have limits, in case I overdo it, which can end up pretty dreadful.

Finally arriving home, we decelerated before he killed the engine. Time does fly. Our date’s already ended. He stepped out of the car, coming to my side. Watching him stroll over in the front window, made me realise how charming he actually was. My heart beat was irresistibly increasing and I couldn’t help it. The door snapped open as he held his hand out to me for support. Accepting his offer, I took his hand as he pulled me out of the car, shutting the door behind me. He walked me over to the gate before turning me around so I was directly facing him, knowing that I refuse to go in.

"Why look so sad? I know it’s hard not getting to see my attractive face for a night, but you can see me tomorrow." He taunted. Scary was that he knew what I was currently thinking.

"You’re so arrogant! You won’t understand." I was about to tug the gate open just when he hooked his fingers into my jeans pulling me back. I was caught in his protective arms that trapped me against him. I couldn’t react much but to only stare at his beautiful dark eyes while I still obtained a chance in surviving a blissful fragment.

"You just going to leave?" Without waiting, he bent down and pressed against my lips. My body immediately drifted out of control, as my eyelids gradually fell. Taking the cue, I traced my hands around and down his spine. His kiss was hard and sharp, that made me flinch a bit. It tasted as sweet as chocolate.

"I love you" He muttered softly.

"I love you too, Yesung." I replied with so much certainty.

"Will you forever stay with me?" I paused speechlessly like I was paralysed. I just couldn’t be honest with him. I had no courage at all. He looked at me, waiting anxiously, as he was expecting a fast evident answer. I nodded faintly. He gave me a pretty smile and hugged me tightly. I shut my eyes in the middle of his embrace, regretting everything.

"Thanks for the lift."I finally spat out, before I could smack myself in the face.

"As you wish."

 

He cutely waved at me before climbing back into the vehicle.  I watched the white Audi drove off rapidly, as if it was abandoning me. At last I made it through the gate.

"Boooooo!" I made an alarming scream in response.

 "Ahaha, gotcha!" I saw Sammy hop out of a bush.

"Omo, Sammy! What the hell are you doing here?" I struggled to ask her as I was still gasping for air.

"Yah! You told me to come over! I was waiting here for an hour! Don’t tell me you forgot.." I quickly dived through my thoughts before I remembered.

" I'm so sorry, I forgot." She scowled me mysteriously.

"Hehe, I understand, you just forget everything when you’re on a date with him." She glanced behind me as if he was still there.

"I'm cold, let's go in." I pushed past her, jabbing the keys in the door.

 

"Klas, you have food?" I grabbed a packet of chips while walking past the kitchen and chucked it at her.

" Thanks!" I get so annoyed how she eats way more than an elephant, but has the desirable body I crave.

I toppled down on a couch next to her releasing a deep sigh as she started crunching on the chips.

"What should I do, it’s going to end badly."

"Just tell him." She mumbled with full. I gave her an are-you-serious look.

"I can’t do that," my voice turned out louder than I thought that it echoed down the hall. She placed down the packet of chips and turned her focus on me.

"Trust me Klas, he has the right to know. He won’t blame you for it" I rolled my eyes impatiently.

"I’m so not concerned about getting blamed. He's already stressed out from too many other things and I don't want to make it worse," my mind was all muddled up. Nothing seems to be going right at the moment.

"You're making it worse by lying to him." A sudden quietness crept around the house, which somehow helped with my bewildered thoughts.

"But he won’t know."

 

 

 

 

Sorry guys...this chapter was very badly written. Because I'm back at school, I won't have much time to write the next chapters, but I'll try my best to keep them updating. Stay tuned! XDD