Flawless life

She's still here

Chapter 1

 

I sat neatly on the red sofa and waited with patience. The smell of strong scented perfume packed the hall. Keeping my legs crossed, I locked my eyes on the green door spotting for any slight movement. He told me he had a few more recordings to do than usual; therefore, I waited with a smile. As clingy as I seem to be which I do sometimes hate myself for, I'm not necessarily as strict. I glanced down at the steam emerging out of the small hole of the lid. The strong fragrant coffee filled my nostrils as I breathed into it to stay awake. I placed it on the small table beside me, giving my burning hands a rest from the hotness of the cup. Finally, the door cracked open allowing a dark figure out, revealing a stressed and exhausted face. By staring at him sent more pain to my already infected heart. I sprang up from the sofa, nearly losing my balance from the abruptness. He caught sight of me and immediately broke into a smile.

"You’re here"

I nodded. He gave me a tight hug, still puffing breathlessly. I could feel his sweat on his warm cheeks. 

"You look tired". I was actually more worried about the director acting like the callous annoying he already was.

"It was alright. How was school?" He quickly changed topic, I knew what was up. From the last experience, I tried to prevent him from attending his trainings and events when he lost his voice and being forced to work over night. I'm not surprised if he was asked to sing non stop and lost his voice again. 

"School was fine. Just the normal stuff." 

I regret saying yes. Seeing his desperate face I just couldn't say no. It was his dream he waited years for. I probably wouldn't prefer the full schedule every day and preparing for the ceremony and events. I respect him even though he has no time with me with me, I don't want to give him more pressure and things to worry about. I admit I hate seeing him so dead but yet I would not want him to drop out. To describe it in a bad way, SM simply sees their artists as money making tools or machines.

"Anyways, just remember what I said. Rest more." My mind was too busy complaining sometimes. He pulled me into him without warning. There was only a thin barrier of air between us while I could feel his warm breath protecting my skin. His frost and shadowy eyes were fixed on mine. Leaning in, he whispered softly in my ear, "As you wish". His voice was low and menacing giving me shivers. He moved back meeting my lips. I ran my hands enclosing them around his neck. I missed being with him. The excitment arose every time we meet. It felt like our first date every time and the love never seemed to fade and I hope it never does. The sensation of his embrace was unbelievably memorable as the last time seemed like centuries ago. At last, my eyes got the chance to peer behind him, to see Donghae and the other SJ members all huddled in a heap, grinning. I instantly snapped out of the mood and tapped him on the shoulder. Yesung spun around before they all cracked up laughing.

"What are you guys doing?"

"Hi Klara," greeted Leeteuk. He was always the cheery one, and first to say hi. 

"Damn I'm jealous. Yesung replaced me" said Sungmin, pouting. We all laughed. 

"Hey I told you we won't work out", Yesung punched him in the shoulder.

"Klara, how's school?" interrupted Kyunhyun. 

"It's not too bad. Just really boring", I laughed. 

"Yeah I never enjoyed school. I always felt stupid and maths just messed with my brain."

"Kyunhyun bro maybe because you are stupid," Kangin jumped in. 

"We still have a photoshoot", said Ryeowook patting Yesung on the back. They all greeted us goodbyes, beforing leaving.

"You guys are so cute and funny", I smilled. 

"Yeah, they can be very interesting, especially at the pub." He sensed my sharp gaze. 

“We don’t always go there, We were with our manager and discussing our contract with other people,"

I gave him a gentle hug. "Don't worry, I understand there are things you have to do."

“I’m worried. I know you wouldn't want me there,” He hugged back.

“I can be sensitive but not unreasonably.” He gently ran his fingers through my hair, lightening up my face. He came to a stop at the back of my neck as I just remembered the cup of coffee I was supposed to give him before, which has probably gone cold. 

"I forgot to give you before" I stepped back towards the table, grabbing the cup which was still unexpectedly warm.

"Black latte?"

"Yes, it’s like magic water to you".  It was the only coffee that didn't make him sick and kept him awake. Although I still tell him to drink less. It’s not all I wanted to do, but it’s all I could do at the moment. If only I had more time.

"Thank you", He planted a kiss on my forehead. I kissed him back, reducing to a soft voice, "As you wish".