Never-Ending Martyr.

Unconditionally

 

 

 

Yoona was driving aimlessly along the lone highway with busy cars going here and there. Her mind is in a state of complete blankness. She wants to go somewhere to relieve whatever she's feeling inside but she doesn't know where to go exactly. She doesn't want to go home and be alone because she will feel more lonely and depressed. But she doesn't have any idea where to go and the least thing she wants to do is to go to reason for the excruciating pain inside her heart. 

 

 

 

A car halted in front of an establishment with bright lights twinkling from the outside of the said building. People piled up in front and some coming in and out of the door where a bulky man is standing. 

 

The bar is packed with people and loud music booms from the huge speakers. Yoona roamed around until she found a seat for her and settled herself. She motioned for the waiter and it came to her in no time. She ordered a bottle of vodka and the waiter turned around to get her what she wants. This will be the first time she comes to a bar alone, usually she would be with friends but not tonight. It was just her and her pain alone. 

 

~*~*~*~*~

 

"Yuri, everything between us is over." Jessica bailed for the nth time. She found the tanned-girl yet again in front of her doorstep begging for her forgiveness. 

 

"Just hear me out please." Yuri begged again. 

 

"Yuri please. Just stop." the shorter girl is trying her best to keep calm. Truth to say, she doesn't know what to do with Yuri either. The girl has been good to her back then but for her, as time goes on, she realized that it was just an act of trying to escape the reality that she can't have the person she's madly deeply inlove with. It's not like she doesn't like Yuri, she was attracted to her it's just that, something is missing. She just doesn't want to break it to the good girl. Their relationship doesn't have a clear closure. Yuri just left her with no words said. Of course she was a bit hurt but that was long gone. 

 

"Give me one last chance. I'll try to make things work again." the tanned-girl pleaded with her deepest sincerity and Jessica can see it in her eyes. 

 

"Just please go home for now Yuri. I need a rest for myself and I think you badly need one." Yuri lowered her head in defeat.

 

"I'm sorry for disturbing you again." Yuri said in a sorry voice. 

 

"Goodnight Yuri." the not-so-tall girl uttered. 

 

"I love you." and there's silence. Jessica gave her a blank stare and Yuri sighed in defeat. "Have a good sleep Jessica." and then she turned around. Jessica closed the door and let out a big sigh before walking away from the wooden door. 

 

 

 

 

Jessica was about to drift off to dreamland when she heard a loud knocks from the door of her house. She jumped off of her bed and made her way to the door. She peeked through the small hole and her eyes widen from shock when she saw the person on the other side of the door. She unlocked the door and was welcomed a drunk person. 

 

"Y-Yoona." she stuttered. She was surprised to see her bestfriend like this because the girl barely drinks alcohol and it was a first for her to see Yoona in this state. "W-What happened?"

 

The girl with half-open eyes just gave her a toothy grin before leaning in with head ended up being on the shorter girl's shoulder and left her puzzled. 

 

 

 

 

Yoona was lying on the bed, peacefully sleeping while Jessica is dumping a wet towel on the sleeping girl's skin. She just kept silent as she continously wipe the girl with the towel. 

 

"I" Yoona mumbled in her sleep. "I" the sleeping girl said again and goes back into silence after a while. Jessica just watched the adorable sleep-talking girl on the  bed. 

 

"really" mumbled again. "really" silence. 

 

"love her." Jessica's ears perked. "I love you." she stopped what she was doing to momentarily look at the sleeping girl. 

 

"I-It hurts." escaped from the sleeping girl's mouth. "because I really love you." slowly her heart is also starting to be in pain. 

 

"but I can't do anything about it" a lone tear escaped the closed eye of Yoona. "can't do anything" the girl uttered last before going back into deep sleep. 

 

Unconsciously, Jessica started tearing up. 

 

~*~*~*~*~ 

 

Yoona groggily scratched her eyes to adjust to the light blinding her eyes. Her head feels like cracking up from the headache she's currently experiencing. She closed her eyes trying to remember what happened and her memory was only able to remember the moment she reached ther bar, the rest is blur including how she ended up being in bed. 

 

She felt a weight on her stomach and she looked at the owner of the arms hovered above her stomach. She found the sleeping angel curled up beside her and she couldn't help but smile at the sight. 

 

She used her left hand to remove the strands of hair from the angel's face and a smile appeared again on her face as an angelic sight welcomed her. The sleeping girl's face is more beautiful than everything she had ever seen.

 

She let a finger trace a line on the girl's bare smooth face. The girl stirred a little and eyes slowly fluttered open. She retreated her finger and immediately shut her eyes close pretending to sleep again. 

 

"Stop pretending to be asleep." she felt a light slap on her stomach. The pretening-to-be-asleep girl opened her one eye to peek at the girl and flashed a grin as she fully opened both her eyes. 

 

"Goodmorning." Yoona said while suppressing a laugh. 

 

"Are you okay now? How's your head?" Jessica asked concerned.

 

"Just a little headache that's all." the questioned girl doesn't want to worry the other. 

 

"Then get off the bed and eat breakfast so you can take a medicine." the girl got up and pulled the lanky girl up. Yoona let out a groan at the sudden action due to her headache. 

 

"I'm sorry." the shorter girl said in a apologetic manner.

 

"That's fine. Go first." 

 

"O-okay. Go down soon okay?" Jessica made her way towards the door and left Yoona alone in the bedroom. 

 

 

 

 

"How was it?" Jessica asked with twinkle in her eyes. She just made a potato soup for Yoona to ease her hangover. 

 

"Well....uh....it's...uh..." Yoona teased which earned a slap from the girl across her. "Ouch." 

 

"Just say that it's bad!" Jessica said in a slight angry voice. 

 

"I'm just kidding hehe." Yoona let out a chuckle and took another spoonful of the soup. "This is the best potato soup in the world." she gave a thumbs up. 

 

"Really?" Jessica asked doubtingly with a pout on her lips. 

 

"Really~" Yoona said as she pinched Jessica's puffy cheeks. She re munching her soup until she remembers something. "Did I do anything weird last night?" she looked at the girl intently. 

 

Jessica pondered for a while. She hesitated if she will tell her what she heard last night or not but decided on the latter. "No you didn't." she took a spoonful of the soup.

 

"That's good." Yoona continued devouring her own bowl of soup. 

 

"Are you all alone last night?" the shorter of the two inquired and Yoona gave a small nod. "You're not with your girlfriend?" 

 

"G-Girlfriend?!" Yoona almost choked on her food. 

 

"Yeah. The one with long black hair and has a pretty eyes when smiling?" the questioning girl girl made the question to appear nonchalant. 

 

"Long black hair..." Yoona thought for a while. "You mean Tiffany?" she guessed. 

 

"Yeah whatever her name is." Jessica tried avoiding the doe-eyed girl's eyes. 

 

"Tiffany is just a friend." Yoona defended.  

 

"I don't care." the girl tried keeping her cool. 

 

"Then why are you asking about her?" the doe-eyed girl spare a suspicious look on Jessica.

 

"I'm not."

 

"Are you....perhaps....jealous of Tiffany?" Yoona teased while closing in to the girl to look at her. 

 

"No." Jessica tried to back away from the leaning Yoona. 

 

"I think you are." Yoona further teased. 

 

"No I'm not."

 

"Yes you are." 

 

"Do you want me to get you food back little shikshin?!!" Jessica retorted trying to avert the topic from her as she snatched the bowl of soup from Yoona.

 

"I said you're not jealous." Yoona retreated back. 

 

"Good." Jessica gave back her bowl of soup. 

 

"My bestfriend is jealous~" Yoona whispered but loud enough for Jessica to hear. 

 

"What?!" the other girl in the room said in a loud tone. 

 

"I said my bestfriend's soup is the best." Yoona made her eyes bigger and gave a thumbs up. Jessica shot her a glare before returning her attention back to the food. 

 

Unbeknownst to each other, hearts are flattered and glad. 

 

~*~*~*~*~

 

"Hey." Tiffany turned around to the source of the voice and she bowed as a sign of greeting the tall girl. 

 

"Yoona is out for now so I'm in charge of checking on your brother." the tall lanky girl neared the bed of the peaceful but unconcious boy to check on him. 

 

"Is that so? Then go ahead Dr.Choi." Tiffany gave permission to the said doctor. 

 

"Just call me Sooyoung. A friend of Yoona is a friend of mine." Sooyoung said as she stopped for a moment to look at the girl across the bed. 

 

"Okay Sooyoung." Tiffany complied to the wish of the doctor. 

 

"Everything is normal." Sooyoung said after a while of checking on Sehun. "Nothing seems wrong with him today." she gave a small smile to the girl and the girl returned it. The doctor gave a small bow before heading towards the door. 

 

"Where is Yoona?" the girl standing by the bed asked. 

 

"She is at a friend's house." Soo answered back and Tiffany just gave a small nod as if satisfied with the answer she got. Sooyoung was about to leave when she face the girl again. "Do you...perhaps...like Yoona?" she asked curiously. 

 

Tiffany hesitated for a while. "Yes. I do like her." for her, liking someone like Yoona is something to be proud of and thus she said it with confidence. 

 

"So I'm right." Tiffany furrowed her eyebrows. "I have taken notice that you are fond of my friend." the young doctor stated. 

 

"You're a good observant then." Tiffany said making it sound like a praise. 

 

"Just know beforehand that she-" 

 

"She's inlove with someone else." Tiffany but her off. "I know." 

 

"That's good then." Sooyoung wasn't expecting the girl know that. 

 

"And I'm willing to do anything for her to like me back. To love me back." Tiffany said. Determination was evident in her voice. 

 

"I don't think that would be possible." Sooyoung doubted because she that Jessica is buried deep into Yoona's heart. 

 

"I will try my best to make her love me back." the eyesmiling girl said.

 

"Well, goodluck on that." Sooyoung adviced for the last time. "See you around." with that said, she left room. 

 

~*~*~*~*~

 

Tiffany is sitting on the chair beside Sehun's bed. Though her body is there inside the room, her mind is somewhere far away that only she knows. The only thing that brought her back to reality is the loud crash of metals from the bathroom of the private hospital room and outcame Taeyeon. 

 

"I'm so sorry Miss Hwang." the girl who caused the noise repeatedly bowed to Tiffany. 

 

"It's okay Taeyeon and stop calling me Miss Hwang. Just call me Tiffany, we're friends remember?" Tiffany looked at the girl. 

 

"Ah, yeah Tiffany." the midget complied glad that the other girl still remember their friendship. 

 

"Taeyeon-ah, can I ask you something?" Tiffany turned her gaze to the window looking at the stars in the sky. 

 

"What is it Tiffany?" 

 

"Is love worth fighting for?" Taeyeon looked at the girl before her and she could tell that the girl before her seeks for an answer. She admired how beautiful the side profile of Tiffany is.

 

She turned to gaze at the stars outside and asked herself, is love worth fighting for? She returned her gaze to Tiffany and a smile appeared on her face. "If the one you love is worth fighting for, then I think it is." 

 

"What if it's hard? What if it seems impossible?" Tiffany once again asked the midget. 

 

"Nothing is impossible when it comes to love." Taeyeon smiled a bitter one. Ironic how she just said what she said yet she thinks for herself that some things are really impossible especially in love. It was imprinted in her mind that her love is impossible to come true. She can't be together with the person she loves. It was long buried in her head yet her heart still beats for the same person. 

 

"Taeyeon-ah, I'm inlove with someone." Taeyeon's heartbeat fastened. 

 

"W-who is it?" she asked. Her voice sllightly shaking. 

 

"Yoona." Taeyeon swear she heard sounds of shattering glasses that came from inside her. "I'm really falling for Yoona." 

 

"Yoona is a very nice and decent person. She is worth your love." Taeyeon tried hard to show no emotion and to keep the sounds os shattering glasses inside of her. 

 

"She is." Tiffany stated not aware of the bleeding heart inside the room. "But she's inlove with someone else." the eyesmiling girl let out a bitter smile. 

 

"What a brutal world." Taeyeon faked a smile. 

 

"I know. Yoona is inlove with someone else but is getting nothing but pain. Indeed a brutal world." Tiffany thought of the pain in Yoona's eyes and how she badly wanted to ease that pain. "I'm sorry for taking your time Taeyeon-ah." she decided to let her mind left the topic. 

 

"It's okay Tiffany." Taeyeon reassured with a smile. 

 

My love is also worth figthing for, but I found out that she's inlove with someone else. - Taeyeon. 

 

~*~*~*~*~

 

Yoona arrived at the hospital and was greeted by the nurses on her way to her own room. 

 

After arriving, the assistant nurse gave her a pile of papers to be checked and she dismissed the nurse not before giving her a warm smile. 

 

She was occupied on reviewing the files of the patient when the events of what happened between her and Yuri appeared on her mind. 

 

"Because I love her." she said looking intently into Yuri. She doesn't know what pushed her to say that maybe because she wants to drove Yuri away. She wants to be selfish now. 

 

"You do?" Yuri asked in utter shock and confusion. 

 

"I-I do love her." she stuttered. She mentally scolded herself for letting the cat out of the bag. She pondered if it's the right thing to do or not. She pondered whether finally saying it will drove Yuri away from Jessica. She felt pity on the life the tanned-girl had but being too good can be bad sometimes. She thought of Jessica, the happiness of Jessica that she only wished for. The risks of risking their friendship. 

 

"I love her as a bestfriend." she shut her eyes close to suppress the threatening tears. Her she is again, she just can't bring herself to let the cat out of the bag. "And I hate seeing my bestfriend be hurt by anyone." 

 

"Help me. I'll make her happy again." Yuri pleaded to her. 

 

She remained silent for a while. She lacks of courage that is. But is it wrong to lack courage to tell your bestfriend that you love her when you know you might lose the most important important person in your life? Thus that question is what keeping her to be contended and be satisfied that her love is beside her. Even if it's just one-sided love, she's happy. In return, she wish all the happiness in the world for her bestfriend. 

 

"I-I'll try." she became a martyr again. 

 

The sound from the door made her woke up from her trance.

 

"Doc, there's a patient rushed in from a car accident." the nurse said in speed. 

 

"Okay. I'm coming." the young doctor stood up from her seat and took her white lab gown to perform her duty. 

 

~*~*~*~*~

A/N: 

I'm so sorry for taking so long on updating this one :D I'm having a writer's block cause I don't know what to do with Yoona saying she love Jessica but I thought of "oh! let's make Yoona a martyr again." :D huhuhu okay I hate how Yoona is so martyr but that's for the best for this story :D just trust me on this ^__^ oh and do you have an idea who the person Taeyeon is inlove with? keke~ Taeyeon is also a martyr isn't it? :D

anyway, don't forget to vote for our Yoong on Baeksang award~ Go actress Yoong! 
Oh, and Tiffany is throwing a pitch in L.A.! Goodluck Tiffany!! I hope you didn't get a tutorial from the greatest pitcher in snsd *inserts sarcasm*, Jessica :D Go Fany Fany!! ^__^ 

Please left a comment and vote this story up ^^ I want to know what you think of the story so far ^^

~k.