Let Go.

Unconditionally

 

A/N: 

You should know beforehand that this is not a long update so you won't get mad at me after you finished reading it :D v^__^v

------

 

Yoona drag her feet towards the direction of where she left from earlier. After some time of thinking to herself. She found her way back on her bestfriend whom she just had a heated argument with. Now, she's making her way to her to apologize. She just can't go through the night knowing that something is not settled between them. 

 

"Can I come in?" she said after mildly knocking on the door. 

 

"Can you last an hour standing there?" said the girl from the other side of the door. Yoona took this as a cue to make her way inside. She found the girl sitting at the same spot as she left her a while ago. But now, some files are in her hands and her eyes are busy looking at it. 

 

"I can't." came from her after closing the door and facing the sitting girl on the couch. 

 

Sooyoung spared her a glance and a smirk appeared on her face. But it's not the mocking kind of smirk. It was more of a playful smirk. Thus, that smirk soften the atmosphere and Yoona knew that what she feels is also the same with what her bestfriend feels. They are both sorry for each other. She sat beside the girl. 

 

"Now what?" said Sooyoung looking at Yoona as if she wants the girl to say something first. 

 

"I'm sorry Soo." Yoona's voice is full of sincerity that Sooyoung couldn't deny especially looking at the girl's regretful eyes. 

 

"I'm sorry too buddy." Sooyoung said as she gave the girl a hug which Yoona gladly reciprocated. "I'm sorry for causing an almost trouble for you. I don't know what got into me. I jus-" 

 

"No. You are actually right." Yoona cut her off as she broke the hug and looked straight into her eyes. "I'm such a stupid coward." she put a bitter smile. Yes she is. What can she do? She's in love.

 

"You're just inlove Yoong." Sooyoung tried to lessen the harshness. After having an argument with Yoona, the words Yoona said to her and the things Yoona do for Jessica appeared on her mind made her realized that her friend is indeed in a difficult situation. Love is just something that no one is sure of. 

 

"I'm hopelessly inlove." Yoona let out a chuckle. "And it's not doing any good for me." a pool of water swelled up around her eyes. Sooyoung remained quiet to lend an ear to her bestfriend.

 

"I'm losing myself in the process of being inlove. I even fought with my bestfriend because of that stupid thing." she said yet again regretting her argument with Sooyoung. 

 

"It's my fault. Not yours. I provoked you." Sooyoung regret what she did earlier. If it wasn't for her, Yoona wouldn't get mad and lose herself. And she hates how her bestfriend is blaming herself for that. 

 

"It's all wrong." Yoona said in defeat and tears starts to fall from her eyes. Sooyoung placed an arm around Yoona and comforted the girl. "I shouldn't have fallen inlove with our bestfriend Soo. I shouldn't have loved Jessica." 

 

"Yoona..." was all Sooyoung can say. 

 

"I hate it. I hate myself." Yoona mentally cursed herself. She hates herself for falling inlove with her bestfriend. It shouldn't be like that. 

 

"Don't hate yourself." Sooyoung held the girl by her shoulder and made her face her. "Being inlove is a good thiing. It's just that..." she trailed and Yoona did the honor of continuing the sentence for her. 

 

"It's just that I have loved the wrong person." Yoona smiled bitterly. 

 

"No Yoona. You didn't loved the wrong person." She hates how Yoona is blurting out nonsense now. "Love moves in it's own mysterious and unexplainable ways." 

 

"Love....is not something to mess with." Yoona lowered her head. 

 

"Love is a messy thing to start with!" Sooyoung raised her voice a little to waken the girl. "Love risks everything. You can't have it when you don't sacrifice something. You have to sacrifice something." said the tall girl. When she got no response from the girl, she continued her speech. 

 

"So Yoona, I'm telling you to go out there and say that you love her! That you love Jessica! Forget about everything and just go for it!" Sooyoung said in an almost shouting manner trying to put some sense into the girl in front of her. 

 

"No." Yoona looked up and wiper her tears. "I'll stop now. I'll stop loving her." she tried suppressing the upcoming flood of tears. 

 

"Yoona...." Sooyoung was at lost for words. 

 

"I have to go on. Jessica should be with Yuri and I have to live with my own life." she said flashing a bitter smile. 

 

"You can't. I know you can't stop yourself from loving her." Sooyoung pushed Yoona a little. "You're too inlove to do that." she said doubting the girl. 

 

"I don't know how, but I will." 

 

~*~*~*~*~ 

 

Yuri is surprised to see the person who paid her a visit today and is now standing in front of her doorstep. 

 

"Yoona..." she trailed off. The said girl flashed a warm smile at her. 

 

"Can I have some of your time?" Yoona asked and Yuri was more than puzzled why but nonetheless gave the girl what she wanted. 

 

 

 

 

 

"You must be wondering why the sudden visit?" Yoona was standing on a high place overlooking the city of seoul. It was now the time of the day wherein the sun is setting down and darkness is getting ready to take over the sky. 

 

"Well yeah. You're a busy doctor." Yuri said in return looking at the young professional. 

 

"Being a doctor is a good thing. You just have to give everything you can, just like in love." she took her eyes away from the city of seoul to look at the tan girl a few feet away from her. The wind blowing right through their face as their hair sway along with it. "I will go straight to the point Yuri." 

 

"You should." said Yuri in hope of knowing the reason why Yoona want to talk with her. But she has a feeling that it is something related to Jessica because truly speaking, Jessica is the only thing they share in common. 

 

"Do you really love my bestfriend?" Yoona sounded firm and serious matching her profession especially her white lab coat that she's currently wearing. The matter must be really important for Yoona not to change her outfit anymore. 

 

"I do." Yuri made it sure to sound sincere and not shaken. "I do love her and I sincerely want her back." she look at the other girl wearing a sincere expression. 

 

"That's good." Yoona heaved out a lungful of air. 

 

"Why Yoona?" it was now Yuri's turn to question the girl. She came and talked to the girl a few days ago and it surprised her that the girl came to her to ask her a question. 

 

"I'm gonna say something to you." this is it for Yoona. "I love Jessica more than a bestfriend." and it took Yuri a while for the words said to sink in on her. 

 

"What?" she asked to make it clear if she heard the girl right.

 

"I love Jessica." Yoona raised her voice a little louder so Yuri can hear it clearly just in case the girl didn't hear it properly. 

 

"You love your bestfriend?!" Yuri asked in complete shock. 

 

"I do." she faced the girl a few inches away from her. "but I'm too coward to say it to her." 

 

"Since you reveal a secret to me, I'm gonna reveal one of my own." Yoona's ears perked up when she heard what Yuri just said. Just what could that secret be. 

 

Yoona's POV 

 

"I'm sick." That she wasn't expecting. 

 

"What?" I asked in hopes of making sure that she heard it right. 

 

"I have cancer Yoona." and she does heard it right. It took her a while to make it sink on her while staying as calm as she could possibly be. I remained silent as to let Yuri speak. 

 

"That is the main reason why I left Jessica. I, myself can't accept that fact. I needed to go away for a while and have time for myself. To accept things." I can feel my walls crumbling down. I feel pity for her again. As much as I hate it, I feel pity for Yuri because she's too young for that. 

 

"I want to be with Jessica again. At least before my life ends." I can see Yuri having a hard time breathing and I could tell by the look of her that she's about to cry. Thus, I close my eyes shut and stop the threatening tears to fall. I inhaled a huge amount of air as I prepare myself for what I will do and say next. 

 

"Jessica....." I opened my eyes and looked at horizon and the setting sun. "....likes strawberry-flavored ice cream. Give it to her when she feels down or sad. She doesn't like cucumbers so make sure the poor thing wouldn't go near her radar. If you will eat a meat with her, cut if for her." I'm having a battle inside of me. Trying hard to not let any tear escape my eyes. 

 

"When she cooks something, eat it and say it is delicous. You have to make her feel good about her cooking." The aroma of the food she always cooked for me lingers on my nose. 

 

"Always let her win in any of your arguments." She will feel bad when she lost. "Play along with her childishness." I am a choding myself but Jessica can be more of a choding sometimes. I chockled at the thought while choking back the tears away. 

 

"If she ever cries, make sure you have a handkerchief with you so you could wipe her tears away. Make jokes to make her laugh and stop her from crying." She's a cry baby so she often cries a lot. I remembered how I will look like a fool only to make her laugh. I love her like that. 

 

"Jessica likes seeing the first snow of the winter so make sure you are with her when that happens." I managed to say with a shaking voice. Memories of me and Jessica watching the first snow together flashes through my mind. Her smile when she held out her hand in the air and a snow landed on her palm is buried deep in me. 

 

"Always carry an adhesive bandage with you for she gets wounded a lot. When she asks you to piggyback her, always remember that she's gonna fall asleep in the process so you need to be a little more careful in carrying her." The tears I've holding in finally made its way out of my eyes as I remembered the times I would carry Jessica on my back. She always tells me to go somewhere but I would go home straight instead because I knew she will fall asleep. 

 

"Yoona...I don't...get you.."

 

Tears keep on coming and I don't know how to stop so I just let it be. There are still a lot of things I wanted to say but it seems like my stubborn heart and my uncontrollable weeping keeps me from saying it. Thus, I turned around walking back to my car but before I entered the vehicle, I spared Yuri one last look and said...

 

"Love her." and with that said, I slipped myself inside the driver's seat and starts the engine as I wipe the tears off of my eyes. I don't care if Yuri understands my intention or not. At least I've done my purpose on meeting her and that is to let go. 

 

~*~*~*~*~

A/N:
Sorry if it's kinda short. My mind couldn't process anything anymore. I need time to think for "future happenings" on this story :D but I'll try to update as soon as possible, the whole plot is actually already in my head, I just need time on writing it :D i'm a lazy writer XD and not a good one :D 
anyway, I planned on posting this update on our deer Yoong's birthday but I'm late :D still....

Belated Happy Birthday my Imperfectly Perfect First Love Yoongie~ 

Kiss kiss from your Sica~ keke~ 

and kiss kiss from me~ :* 

till the next update ^__^ 
don't forget to comment guys and maybe you can say to my stubborn head to just let Yoona confess to Sica :D 

awooooo~ *that's the trend now because of exo :D i love D.O. and Suho and Luhan..oh and Baekhyun *_* who do you love in exo?* 

Me says: awwwoooooooo~ till next time ^__^