All In.

Unconditionally

After watching the movie, we decided to take a walk on the park. 

 

Jessica seems so happy and worry-free while I feel bothered.

 

The movie that we just watched left a great impact on me. 

 

The protagonist was just like me, whose inlove with it's bestfriend. 

 

I wonder if ever I will confess to her, will we have a happy ending just like the movie? 

 

Will I get a happy ending? Or everything will just be ruined? 

 

I can't even say those three words to her after all these years. I'm such a coward. I know. 

 

But I will chose to be one instead of being a worst friend. I think it's better. 

 

I'm afraid. I more than afraid. So I decided not to go against the odds. 

 

"Deep in your thoughts?" I heard her asked me. I must be spacing out for a while for her to notice.

 

I shook my head and smiled at her. Her eyes is sparkling just like the stars in the sky. She looks so beautiful under this moonlight. 

 

How I wanted to tell her how much I love her...but I can't. I just can't. 

 

"Were'nt you tired?" we were walking for quite a while now. I'm starting to get tired from walking. I know she loves walking under the moonlight, but she gets tired easily. 

 

"Can you carry me instead?" she pouted and fiddled her fingers. 

 

Without a second thought, I kneeled down in front of her and offered her my back. "Hop on." I pointed on my back.

 

Although I'm a bit tired from working since early this morning, I couldn't refuse her. In fact, I love doing this. I love carrying her on my back. 

 

I felt her rest her head on my shoulder as I start to walk. 

 

What a serene moment it is. Carrying her on my back. Our body being so close together under this moonlight. How beautiful right? For a couple, it is. But we're not a couple. We're simply just friends. 

 

"You're such a good friend Yoong." she said out of nowhere. And it hit me, hard. 

 

I felt her hand loosened a bit on my neck, she fell asleep. She always fell asleep whenever I carry her. As if my back is a very comfortable place for her. 

 

I sighed. I heard her, loud and clear. 

 

Though I don't want to hear it, but I think it's a sign for me. A sign given by the heavens above not to go any further. And I wouldn't, because....

 

"I'm a good friend." I flashed a weak smile and said to no one in particular. 

 

~*~*~*~*~

 

"Take this...and this...and that one." I girl zoomed over to where my boss pointed at. 

 

It was another one of her shopping day. As usual, we would scan the mall and go to every shops in it. I wonder if she ever get tired of it. 

 

You could say that she's the typical spoiled brat that could get everything that she wanted without limitations. As in everything. 

 

She may seem so y on the outside, but a warm and loving person was hidden inside her. She just doesn't want to show it.

 

How did I got to know of it? Simple, because I've been serving her since God knows when. 

 

"Ahh-Jiyoung? Come here." I scurried my way to her. "Do you think this looks beautiful on me?" she was wearing a pink couture dress that fits perfectly on her. 

 

"Anything you wear looks good on you miss." don't say no to her. It will be hell. But I mean it, everything really looks good on her. I wonder if there's any outfit out there that wouldn't look good on her. 

 

"We'll take this." her eyes turns into a crescent as she flashed a smile on me. "What else should i pick." she turned around and placed both her hands on the side. I looked at the mess in front of us. The saleslady could only flashed a smile at it. 

 

A man in black suit with matching dark specs entered the boutique. "Miss, you're dad just arrived." 

 

"Really?" she clasped her hands in joy as her eyes yet turned into another crescent. She's a no doubt, daddy's girl. 

 

"Yes miss. Together with your brother, Sehun." the man in black answered in return. That's Yesung, her personal bodyguard.

 

She turned to me. "Taeyeon-ah, I'll leave this to you okay?" and with that she immediately run towards the exit.

 

"Miss! Miss!" I shouted even though I know it wouldn't stop her from leaving. 

 

The saleslady looked at me. "Don't look at me." I said as if I'm denying something. "Could you please pack this all up?" I sighed. It was a relief that the she was well known to the society thus this kind of things doesn't matter. 

 

But there's a problem.....how can I carry all of these?

 

~*~*~*~*~

 

Welcome to Seoul, South Korea. Please remain in your seat with your seatbelt fastened until the captain has parked us on the gate and turned off the seatbelt sign. On behalf of our crew, we thank you for flying with us today. We hope you'll have a great time in South Korea. Thank You.

 

I looked outside the window with my dark specs still on. How long was it since I stepped a foot on this land?

 

Finally I'm back after all these years.

 

And I'm back for no reason, I'm more determined than ever. No one can stop me.

 

I'm gonna have her back.

 

~*~*~*~*~

 

Update anyone?? :D could you guess the last two mystery persons?? :D 

i can't keep calm because bigbang is here in my country!! T.O.P.~ :D okay..inhale..exhale... :D

I'm calm now :D...have you heard about ssf's fanfiction contest? I want to participate but I don't think I've got a shot T^T 

and it's a bit hard since it has to be ot9 T^T but i'll try my best. :) hwaiting ^^ you should give it a shot too ^^ a writer is hidden inside us. :)

oh and I'm gonna update my other story so don't worry :D i have my momentum now ^__^ 

until the next update~ :)

~icedeersong.