Lose.

Unconditionally

3 Years Ago....

 

"Happy Birthday Sica." I flashed a sweet smile as I brought out my hands from my back to reveal what I'm holding.

 

"OMO! Yoongie!" she covered with her hands as soon as she saw it and looked at me in the eyes. "Is this for real??" she asked in surprise. 

 

I just nod my head and flashed a sweet genuine smile to her. She jumped at me making me lose my balance but I managed to keep it. I hugged her back. I love seeing her this happy. It makes me happy too.

 

She keeps on muttering "thank yous". She broke the hug and took it from my grasp. It was a ticket for Maroon 5's concert that's happening right here in South Korea. Jessica loves the band so much. She loves their music. She badly wanted to go to their concert but the tickets apparently went sold out as soon as the concert was announced that's why she wasn't able to buy one. How I managed to get one? Let's just say that....

 

"Yoong works her off to be able to find a ticket holder whose willing to sell their ticket." My ever so talkative bestfriend, Sooyoung, that wouldn't even keep shut for a second, said. "For a much higher price. More than the original price of the ticket." she added. She just couldn't shut right? I told her not to tell anything on Jessica. Aish.

 

"Yoong.." she looked at me with her arms raised in front of her chest. I flashed a sheepish grin and scratched the back of my neck. 

 

"She had to tighten on her meals and all of her other expenses just so she can buy that ticket." Just when would you shut up Soo??? " I don't have a shikshin buddy for the past few weeks." Soo made a sad face. It softens my heart somehow. We're shikshin buddies. We basically eats everything together. But it's for Sica. 

 

"Yoong..." she looked at me and her eyes soften. "Thank you." she muttered again and smiled. Yet again, it made my heart skips a beat. 

 

"Anything for you." I flashed a smile at her. I would do anything just to put a smile on her face. Anything for that precious sweet smile. 

 

"But..." her smile disappeared. "Am I gonna watch this alone?" she poued. Oh that adorable pout that I bet no one can resist. 

 

"I..." I opened my mouth but Soo intervened. 

 

"She bought two tickets. Don't worry. You'll watch it together." Oh God. Please shut . 

 

"She said it." I said as I point a hand on the-girl-who-can't-shut-up-her-mouth beside me whose apparently, my bestfriend. 

 

Her smile grew even wider and she hugged me again. I love this feeling. I love the feeling I get whenever I made her smile. I made her smile right? Tightening my belt is definitely worth it. 

 

"Enjoy your date." Soo yet again intervened.

 

"Enjoy your food and shut up." I finally said. 

 

 

 

 

Concert Day. 

 

People are gathered everywhere. Fans of different ages are here and there. It was a bit chaotic as people are piling up the place. I was tightly holding her hands as she was tugging on my sleeves. 

 

After a while, the gates opened and slowly, people are going in inside the hall. We were next in line when I saw someone familiar standing not far from where I was standing. 

 

"Jess, could you please go in first? I just need to do something." I told Jess who just got passed throught the ticket inspector. She nods her head and went ahead. Good thing that the concert is a reserved seating. I wouldn't have any trouble on looking for her. I went out of the line and head towards the familar figure. 

 

"Yuri?" I called when I am a few feet away from the familiar figure. The girl slowly turned around and faced me. I was right, it was Yuri. She's one of my colleagues in the university. Yuri is a varsity player. A popular one among the students. Everyone was head over heels for her. I once remembered Sica telling me how awesome she is when she saw one of her games. Does she have a crush on her? 

 

"Oh Yoona.." she seemed down. Does she have a problem?

 

"What's wrong?" I asked her. She slumpled back again on the ground. I sat down next to her. 

 

"My sister wants to watch that concert." she spoke. 

 

"Where's your sister then?" I asked. If her sister wanted to watch this concert, then where is she? 

 

"My sister...." she stiffled a cry. "......died 4 days ago." she looked down on the ground. I know she did it to hide her teary-eyes from me. I draw circles on her back. "I wanted to watch this concert for her. I wanted to fulfill her dreams for her." she continued. 

 

It's sad to hear that. I know how she feels. It's not that I also have a deceased sibling but I know how it feels shen you want to do something for someone to make them happy. Heck, I would cross oceans to make her happy. In Yuri's case, it's more painful because it's her sister. It's for her sister. If that ever happens to me, with Luhan, my little brother, I don't think I can take it. 

 

"Then watch this concert." I didn't know what got into me when that thought crossed my mind and escaped my lips. I gave her the ticket I was holding. "I will give you this ticket and watch this concert for your sister." I looked at her in the eyes. "After this concert, go to your sister and tell her how amazing the concert was. How amazing Adam Levine was. And how amazing their songs are." I gave her a sincere smile.

 

"But--" she tried to speak but I stopped her. 

 

"No Buts. Just go. Look at it as a gift from me to your sister." I gave her a reassuring smile. 

 

She hugged me tightly as if to express her gratefulness through it. "I'll pay you right away after this." I broke the hug. I shooked my head and smiled at her. I slightly pushed her towards the line. When she was about to go inside, she muttered a 'thank you' before going in. 

 

I sighed deeply. Rain starts to pour down. I ran acrossed the streets to take a cover on the shed. Once I did, I dust off my shirt. I looked up in the sky. It looks sad. 

 

I was supposed to confess to Jessica tonight. To tell her that after all these years, I love her. Those three words that I badly wanted to say to her. Those three words that I couldn't bring myself to say in front of her after so many attempts. Those three words that I plan to say to the most beautiful and adorable girl in the world. Those three words that are meant for my bestfriend. I love you Jessica Jung.

 

But I'm glad that I was able to help Yuri. The girl has been also good to me. I will just consider this time as one of my another fail attempts again. There will always be a next time. Or so I thought...

 

I never thought that there would be no next time again.

 

I never thought that I would lose the chance of saying that I love her. 

 

And I never thought that I would lose her that night. 

 

 

"Yah-Yoona!!!!" A multiple loud knocks on door woke me up on my reverie. 

 

Just when I was about to check the door, my phone suddenly rang and the screen flashed a name that is so precious to me. I ignored the loud knocks on the door and picked up the phone immediately. 

 

"Hello?" 

 

"Yoongie." 

 

"Is there any problem?" Although she kinda have an idea what th problem is.

 

"I-What should I do?" 

 

"About what?" This is it. 

 

A moment of silence. 

 

"Yuri wants me back." 

 

~*~*~*~

Waahh~ forgive me readers~ this author is a lazy author T__T punish me T__T

I hope you still remember this story? :D If you haven't, then feel free to re-read the last chapters ^__^

This was rather short right? I know know. My mind couldn't do long chapters :D 

I wouldn't say much but have you seen the teasers?? asdfghjkl!! They're so beautiful!! Finally after 14/15 months of waiting! GG is BACK!! 

Sad that the album has 10 different covers with different photo booklets. And I heard it doesn't come with a photocard. SME is a Money Entertainment. T__T

Anyway, I'm gonna see SNSD soon!!!!!!!!!!!! 23 days to go and I'm gonna see them in flesh!! asdfghjkl!! 

AND...

how dare this guy touch Sica's hand like that?? Sica's hand is only for Yoong.

This guy is so dead.... 

Yoong is with me~

Annyeong readers~ till the next update ^__^ (I wouldn't take long. I promise XD)