Dr.Deer

Unconditionally

Annyeong~ It's been a long time right? ^____^ 

~*~*~*~*~

"Hey buddy! How's it going?" my bestfriend, who was clad in a white lab gown, greeted me as soon as she entered the doctor's lounge.

 

"Great." I flashed a weak smile as I looked down on the cup of coffee that I was holding for a while now. 

 

"Doesn't seem great to me at all." she sat beside me and immediately munched the potato chips on the desk which I left open and untouched. 


I just sighed. I don't know what's happening to me these past few days. I've been spacing out for most of the times. I'm glad the nurses and of course, Sooyoung, is there to wake me up from my little reverie. I feel like it's safe to say that I am not myself these days. 

 

"Alright." she faced me. "What happened?" she asked with a firm voice. 

 

What happened? happens. I inwardly flashed a bittersweet smile.
 


"Yuri wants me back." 

 

I heard shattering glasses. I've lost count of how many times I heart that sound.

 

"Yoong?" the voice on the other line once again spoke. That's when I realized that I haven't given any response yet. 

 

I cleared my throat. "Yeah?" 



"I said Yuri is here and....." she trailed off. ".....she wants me back." Yeah I heard that. 

 

"R-Really?" was all that I can say. 

 

"Yoongie~ what should I do?"

 

Funny. I should be asking that to myself. What should I do? Should I tell her to turn Yuri down? Should I tell her that what Yuri did was unforgivable? Should I......

 

"You should............." I trailed off and paused for a couple of seconds. ".......give her a chance." I should be a good friend. 

 

"Yoona!!" I heard Sooyoung from the outside. Right, she's still waiting outside. 

 

"Jessi, I need to go. Sooyoung is here. Let's talk some other time." I used Sooyoung as an excuse to end the conversation immediately. I'm sorry Soo.


"Oh....okay." is it just me or her voice sounds........lonely? Whatever it is. I need to end this conversation right now. 


 

"Bye." then i hung up. I didn't even wait for her response.

 

I never had any decent talk with her after that. Whenever she calls, I would say that I'm busy and she should call some other time. Sometimes she would call in the middle of the night and I would just stare on her flashing name at my phone's screen until the ringtone dies. And sometimes, I would just turned off my phone. 

 

"Nothing. Nothing happened." I tried avoiding the topic. I can bear it, the pain. I've been used to this feeling a long time ago. I just don't know if I can talk about it. 


"Oh God Yoona." she sighed in frustration. "We've been through for like a hundred times now. Will we go through this again?" 

 

I ignored her. Truthfully speaking, all these wasn't fully registered on my mind yet. I don't know how should I react. 

 

"Yoona, I saw you secretly sobbing the day I went to your house and you will tell me nothing happened?" Sooyoung said in a much rather calm voice. 


I remained silent. I wasn't really the type of person who would say what I feel. I'd rather keep it inside me. So even if Sooyoung was my bestfriend, it's a rare thing that I would tell her what I really feel especially if it involves Jessica.

 

"Fine. I know you won't say it. I would find it out anyway." thank God she finally gave up. She stood up and headed to the door. "By the way, there's a beautiful lady looking for you by the nurses' station." and then she went off. 

 

"Who could it be?" I tilted my head on the side. 

 

~*~*~*~*~


It's been a week since Yuri came knocking on my doorstep. I still can't believe that she came back after years of being gone. And by gone i mean disappearing without any trace. She didn't even said goodbye to me. She just left. 

 

So how do you expect me to just accept her and pretend that nothing happened? Does it seem that easy for her? 

 

I don't know what to do. Yes, Yuri has been good to me. She's sweet and caring to me when we were still in a relationship. It was perfect......for her, for other people, but for me, I feel like something is missing. Yes I am happy with our relationship back then but I wasn't the overly happy and contented type and I don't know why.


And Yoong, we haven't talked for days now. She told me she's busy with the hospital stuffs. I guess being a doctor is really difficult and demanding. I miss her. I miss my Yoongie. Should I pay her a visit? 



~*~*~*~*~


I saw a figure of a woman standing by the nurses' station. I couldn't really recognize her since her back was facing me. 

 

"Excuse me?" I inquired. She slowly turned around and onc face to face with me, her eyes turned into a crescent. 

 

"Yoona!!" she exclaimed. 

 

"Tiffany!!" I exclaimed in utter shock. "What are you doing here?" I asked. How did she found out where I'm working. 

 

"I came to visit you." she said as she yet again, flashed another one of her smile.

 

"Excuse me Dr.Im, it's time for your round now." my assistant nurse interrupted. Oh right. 


"Okay." I dismissed her. "Tiffany, is it okay if I leave for a while? I just have to take a look on the patients." I feel sorry that I have to leave. 

 

"Can I come with you?" she asked me with her sweet smile. "If you don't mind of course." 

 

"No. I mean I don't mind." is she serious? 

 

"Thanks." she stood beside me. 

 

"Alright. Let's go to the first patient." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hey kiddo. How are you?" I asked the first patient we went to. Her name was Soojin. 

 

"I'm fine Dr. Deer." Soojin flashed a cheeky grin showing her crooked teeth. 

 

"Really? Well let's see if Soojin is telling the truth." and I went on checking her. "Alright. Soojin has been a good girl." 

 

I pulled out something from my pocket, "Ta-da!" I opened my fist full of candies. Soojin happily took the candies from the young lady. 

 

"Thank you Dr. Deer!" the girl happily exclaimed. 

 

"Soojin deserve an award for being a good girl." I pat her head. I noticed her looking behind my back. I turned around and saw Tiffany standing there. 

 

I motioned her to come closer. "Soojin this is my friend, Tiffany Unnie." I introduced her to Soojin. 

 

"Annyeong haseyo Kim Soojin himnida~" the young girl cheerfully introduced herself which Tiffany acknowledged with her eyesmile.

 

"Waaah~ Soojin is such a good girl." I patted her head again. 

 

"Dr. Deer! Tiffany unnie is so pretty!" the girl exclaimed. 

 

"Thank you Soojin." Tiffany held Soojin's face.

 

"Alright. Soojin time to rest now. Don't forget to drink your medicines okay?" Yoona reminded Soojin before making their way out of the room. 

 

Once they were outside, Tiffany asked a question. 

 

"Dr.Deer?" she asked curiously the girl beside her. 

 

"I knew you would ask that." Yoona let out a laugh. "You know, I have a reputation here. They say I kinda resembles a deer, I mean my eyes." 

 

"Really? Let me see it?" Tiffany moved her head closer to mine to check my eyes and I was trying to back away. 

 

"Alright. Enough. Let's go to the next patient." I said as I flipped the next page. 

 

"As you wish Dr.Deer~" she playfully saluted at me. 

 

~*~*~*~*~

 

I entered the hospital building. I missed going to this building. I haven't been here for a long time now, Now, where is my Yoongie..... 

 

Oh. Right there. I didn't expect to see her so easy in this huge building. She was heading somewhere from the vending machine. I jumped in excitement. How I miss my Yoongie.

 

I slowly followed her. I am planning on surprising her by a back hug or by covering her eyes. That was great. She reached a bench and sit beside a girl. It's not Sooyoung because the girl is much shorter than Yoona.

 

They started laughing together and the girl playfully slapped Yoona. How dare she slap my Yoongie? That girl. She is so dead. She's obviously flirting with Yoongie and Yoongie why do let that girl flirt with you? 

 

Their just......friends right? 

 

~*~*~*~*~ 

hinnngg~ do you still remember me? kekeke~ i'm sorry for taking so long. this author is a very lazy author keke~ forgive me ^__^ 

i don't know if this chapter is good enough, i didn't re-read this so forgive me for any grammar or spelling error. 

i hate that the girls had performed their goodbye stage already T____T Goodbye IGAB T___T hello Japan Tour T___T 

and also, i have a very good friend who's reading this~ hi bc ^__^ i think she's a silent reader :D 

anyway, lately i've been really fond of gifs hahaha 

 

look at these trio~ should I add Hyo as their friend? hahaha 

ah......Yul? hahaha 

so what do you think of YoonFany so far Jess?? 

holy shi-!!!


*nosebleed*

okay that's it hahahaha forgive me for my obsession with gifs haha

please show some love by subscribing, commenting and voting this story up ^____^



SARANGHAE <3 

~kissica.