Love Blossoms.

Unconditionally

 

Yuri's POV


I haven't heard anything from her
since the day I set foot on her doorsteps. Did I really hurt her to the extent that she despise me? I can see the hatred in her eyes that rainy afternoon.

 

If only I didn't left her.


Then maybe, maybe we're still together. Laughing together. Smiling together. Walking hand in hand. Happy. Satisfied. And deeply inlove with each other. 

 

Only if. 


Or maybe I'm the only one happy? the only one inlove. 


Maybe.


~*~*~*~*~

 

Tiffany's POV
 

Yoong and I grew a lot closer than when we first met. My father grew fond of her. He's always asking for Yoona to come over while he's still here but of course Yoona's job took most of her time and demands her presence a lot. Even so, I'm always paying her a visit to the hospital and helping her on checking up her children patients. Truthfully speaking, I'm scared of children and babies. I don't know the reason, I'm just really scared of them but the more I spend my time helping Yoong, the more I get used to children surrounding me. Like what Yoong said, these children and even the older patients are fond of me. I wonder why. 


"It's because of your pretty eyes that turns into crescent whenever you smile." a girl suddenly appeared behind me bringing me back to reality and answering my invisible question as if she has the ability to read my mind. 



"Are you perhaps, a mind reader?" I asked in a playful manner which earned a humorous laughter from her. 


"What if I say yes?" she playfully answered my question the same manner I asked it. 

 

"A mind-reading doctor. Dr. Deer for that matter. Awesome." I sarcastically stated. Yes. We do sarcastic jokes to each other now. That's how close we are now. Can't imagine that I would be this close to her. Or maybe she's really a friendly and good person making it easy for me to become her friend. 


"I have fantasies of reading minds tho. Even just for once." her tone of voice changed and became firm. As if she was yearning for something. Hoping for wishes to come true. It makes me wonder, what are hidden in those pretty smiles of her. 


"And why is that, Dr. Deer?" I once again inquired. Trying to dig something out of her but not losing the playful tone in my voice so she wouldn't notice my oh-so-big curiosity. 

 

"Hmmmm...." she's trailing off. She's hesitating. She looked at me with those mischievous eyes of her. She looks so adorable and it's so dangerous for me. "Should I tell you the reason why?" she asked amusingly. 


"Please?" I pleaded as I showed her my crescent eyes which never fails me. 


"All right. I'll tell you." she made a pause taking in a lungful of air before speaking again. "I want to read someone. I want to know what's inside her mind. I want to know what she thinks, of everything. What she thinks of me. What am I to her." she sighed. 


Her. It's a she. She's.......


"You're in love." voicing out the thought that's been running on my mind. As much as it hurts me, nobody can't deny that she's in love. This is girl is in love with someone. And from the looks of it, she's deeply in love with that person. How lucky that person is. But why does it seems that it's not a happy love?


She remained silent. I guess she never really like talking about it. I wonder if it's hurting her. I wonder how much pain she bears alone by loving this person. I wonder what kind of love is this that's been giving her a huge amount of pain. 
 

She's still silent. I looked at her. Admiring the beauty in front of me. How could this beautiful person be hurt by love so much? I couldn't help but get jealous of that person who is the apple in the eye of this person in front of me. Did she even have any idea that this person is deeply in love with her? Does she even care? 


As I look at Yoona. This beautiful person. My liking for her grew a lot bigger. I want to stop her pain. I want to be the apple of her eyes. I want to feel what it was like to be loved by Yoona
. By Dr. Deer. 


"I thinks it's time to make some rounds again." she stood up but I never fail to notice her teary eyes. "You want to come with me? Again?" despite her obvious sorrow, she still play it cool. Like she doesn't want anyone to see her suffering. She flashed a grin. Please stop doing those adorable grins of yours. It's dangerous for me. I'm falling. Hard. 


~*~*~*~*~


"Stupid Yoongie flirting with someone during working hours. She should be working and not flirting!" the girl continuously muttered her annoyance of what she saw a few days ago that never left her mind. 

 

"Sica. Calm down." the girl across the seat of the ranting girl calmly said trying to calm down her friend. 


They were situated at a cafe downtown. The cafe is nice and the ambiance is good. The selection of foods and beverage is quite lavish. It can be lined up to those world-renowned coffee shops. 



"But Minyoung unnie-" Jessica tried to reasoned out but failed. 


"You know, Sica. I'm starting to doubt you. You seemed jealous of Yoona being with someone." the unnie gave her a suspicious look before speaking up again. "Are you perhaps in love with Yoona?" 


Jessica choked on her coffee. Minyoung immediately aided her and patted the choking girl's back. She gave her a piece of tissue to wipe the remains of liquid on the side of her lips. 


When Jessica regained her composure, she speak up. "What are you talking about unnie?" she muttered in disbelief. 


"You know I was just kidding. Don't take it seriously." Minyoung took a sip of her own coffee. "But you know, I ship both of you. You are a match made in heaven. You are perfect for each other." the older girl stated her opinion which in some weird way, left the younger girl in silence but the older girl shrugged it off.


"You guys might have a chance if only Yuri-" MInyoung abruptly stop her talking. She wondered if she's talking too much. Yuri is quite a sensitive topic for Jessica and she knows that very well. 


"It's okay unnie." Jessica gave her a signal that it's fine talking about the said girl. 


"What happened to her by the way?" the older girl inquired since she lack of knowledge about the current happenings in Jessica's life and the people in her dear dongsaeng's life that's why they settled to meet up today to be able to catch up with each other in the first place. 


"She came back unnie." the younger girl said in an almost inaudible voice but is loud enough to be heard the girl across her. 


"Really?" Minyoung asks in disbelief. She knows the story behind Yuri and Jessica. She knows that the girl left Jessica without any reason, without leaving any trace behind. But she also knows that Jessica was not that devastated when that happened. It was as if nothing happened at all. Or the girl was just really strong enough to be able to fight back the sadness. She doesn't know. She have no idea. 


"And she wants me back." Jessica continued her speech. Her voice trailing off as if she doesn't want to mention or even remember it at all. 


"What did you say to her?" the older one, yet again inquired. 


"I didn't gave her an answer." truthfully speaking, she doesn't know what to say. It's a war inside of her. 


"And what do you want to do about it?" Minyoung continuously fire questions to the younger girl. 


"I don't know." the questioned girl doesn't have the slightest idea of what to do with her past coming back to life. She wants to seek advices from people close to her. From the people who knows what will be the correct decision for this matter. And most especially, she wants to seek advice from a very important person in her life. 


Yoona. 


~*~*~*~*~



Tiffany's POV


Rays of sunlight hit my eyes as soon as I open them. What a beautiful morning. I rose from my bed and immediately went up to the bathroom to wash my face. 


As I opened the door to my bathroom, I found a note stuck up on the bathroom mirror. As soon as I saw the note, I knew exactly who it was from. The messy handwriting tells me exactly who it was. Who wouldn't recognize those messy handwriting? A smile crept up on my face. He's always like this even when he was still a toddler. He would often write to her what he wants to say instead of saying it face to face. 


"Yoona unnie is a very good person. You like her right?" 

 

Sometimes, it amazed me how much my brother, Sehun, can read me. Or he's stalking me? Just kidding.Maybe growing up together helps him acquire the skill to easily read me. But I guess he was just really an observant type of person. It seems like he doesn't talk much but he's thinking lots of thoughts and he's observing every single person around him. 

 

"Yes my dear brother, I like her." I mumbled and then get down to my own business inside the bathroom. 


After doing my business in the bathroom, I went up to my brother's room. I need a little mushy talk with him. We often have one but I'm always the only one that seems excited and mushy and interested about it. Tho, I know that he feels happy whenever we had this kind of talks. 


I first knock on the door but got no response. I guess he's still asleep or he was busy playing with his game consoles. Sometimes, it pisses me off how he often treasures those game consoles of him more than me but I knew better. 


When I still got no response on my third try, I slightly pushed the door. I knew that Sehun always leave his door unlocked. I peeped inside and saw him peacefully lying on his bed. I slowly marched inside and push my way to his bed. 


"Sehunnie~ Sehunnie~" I softly called out my pet name for him. He hates it whenever I called him that. Especially when his friends, Luhan and Chanyeol, is around. He said "Sehunnie" is too corny. What corny? I love it. But he has a pet name for me also, "Miyoung noona", he knew I hate my real name. Can't do anything about it tho, we have a love-hate kind of relationship as siblings. 


"Sehunnie~ wake up~" I repeated when he's still not resposing. I sat on the side of his bed and carefully admire my brother's beauty. I carefully tossed away a few strands of his hair that was messed up. 


"Sehunnie~ wake up~" I once again called. Normally, it's hard to wake him up but this waking up session is getting too long. It starting to worry me. 


"Sehun." the tone of my voice changed from soft and heartwarming to a worried one. My heart beats faster as my worry for him grew up. This is making me nervous. Why wouldn't he wake up? This is not normal. I tried checking his pulse, listens to his heartbeats. It's beating. He's inhaling and exhaling air. He's breathing. Everything seems fine. What's wrong? Anxiety crept up on me. 


"Sehun?" I tried calling out once more, but still no response. I'm starting to become hysterical about this. This is not right. "Dad~" a faint call escaped my lips. Even my voice is evident of my terror. 



"Dad!" I managed to call out loud this time. Please come here dad. "Sehun?" I touched his face and looked at him with worried eyes, still no response. God, what's happening? 


"Dad! Dad!" still no show of my dad. Where is he? "Taeyeon! Taeyeon!" when I got no response on calling out my dad, I called Taeyeon. I once again looked at my brother. What's wrong? 


"Taeye-" before I could finish my call, the said girl came out rushing through Sehun's door. Based on her ragged breathing, she must have run her way here with all her might. 


"Taeyeon, callanambulance!" I said without breathing. I'm panicking okay? 


"What is it Tiffany-ssi?" the girl inquired when it seems like she did not undertand what I said.  


"I said CALL AN AMBULANCE! Faster!" I made it firm and clear this time. "Call Yoona!" The girl immediately made her way out of the room when she finally understand what I said. 


"Please wake up Sehunnie." I muttered as I looked once again at my peacefully sleeping brother. 


~*~*~*~*~


Author's Note:

It's been a while right? Sorry for taking so long~ it's just that schoolworks and paperworks are piled up and I don't have any time on making an update. I'm so sorry for that. and yes, I've changed my username. It's quite wierd right? :D 

A good news is, school is over! it's vacation now so expect a lot from me? no. that would give me a lot of pressure. just standby okay? ^^ and I might start the one-shot collection that I've promised a month ago? watch out for it ^^ anyway, I can't believe i survived a year in college. it's pretty difficult but it's fine. being a college student is cool ^^ I've made lots of memories and friends ^___^ 

Taeyeon made an instagram account! akjsdhsajkdhaskjdhaskdhasklhdsalkdha!!!!!!!! Our kid leader is quite active on her instagram account :D I hope the members follow their leader and also make an ig account. ^^

Back to the story, 
so what can you say about this? the unnie that Jessica was talking to is Park Minyoung, Nana of City Hunter ^^ I guess this chapter is more of a YoonFany? and Tiffany POV? got any problem with that? :D what do you think happened to Sehunnie? btw, he will play a great role in this story ^^  did I just spoiled you? :D 

please tell me your reaction to this chapter by subscribing, commenting and voting this story up ^__^ 




Saranghae my dear readers ^___^

 

annyeong~