Doughnuts.

Unconditionally

She couldn't hide her excitement during the car ride and kept on blabbering about random things and how she missed her dad and her little brother on Yesung, her driver-slash-personal bodyguard. 

 

As soon as th car's engine died down she stepped out of the car and sprint happily towards the huge oak door of the gigantic mansion. She was living in this mansion all alone for the last 2 years, well she's not really alone since the maids and the couple of people working at the mansion accompanied her. Once she opened the door, she was welcomed by a man in a luxurious looking suit. His body built shows that he is in his mid forties. 

 

"Daddy!" she exclaimed as she run towards the open arms and gave her father a tight hug. The man hugged her back the same way that she did. How she missed her father so much. 

 

"My princess~" her dad said as he pulled away and kissed her forehead. She smiled so brightly and her eyes turns into a crescent. 

 

"I'm glad you're finally back dad. I missed you." she put an adorable pout as they walked side by side with her arms encircled on her father's waist while her father's arm is around her. 

 

"I missed you too princess. I missed you so much to the point that it kills me." the old man joked and let out a heartily laugh. He hugged her tighter which Tiffany reciprocated. The maids keeps on vowing as they bumped into them as a way showing respect to them.

 

As they near the living room, she saw a lone figure sitting on the long sofa tapping on the screen of a gadget. Her eyes sparkles as soon as she recognized the person. "Sehun!" she squealed as she left her father's side and pounced on her little brother. 

 

"Get off of me." Sehun kept a poker face as he tried to free himself from his sister. Sehun is the complete opposite of Tiffany. While Tiffany is warm and cheerful, he is calm and reserve. He wasn't showy and all. He was often disgusted when her sister is being sweet and clingy to him. Displaying of affection wasn't really his thing. Despite this, he really loves his sister a lot. 

 

"Aishh~ TheHun is being mean~" Tiffany pulled away and pouted at her brother. She purposedly said "TheHun" because it was her way to brother. Sehun is not good with pronouncing "S". It was her way to get revenge on him which didn't disappoint her everytime. But she knows her brother well and she knows that he cares for her as much as she cares for him.

 

Sehun shot her a glare. She sticks her tounge out to him which makes the latter groaned in annoyance. "You know you're not cute when you do that." 

 

"Bleh! You're just insecure because you can't be cute like me." Tiffany love it when she and Sehun would start a little childish argument like this. 

 

"Girls would fall head over heels for me even if I don't do anything." he said it with a confidence. Well, it's true that girls falls head over heels on him despite doing nothing. 

 

"Oh really? Then tell me why you don't have a girlfriend until now?" she said it in a challenging tone but the playfulness was still in it. 

 

Sehun, on the other hand, ignored his sister and returned his attention on his iPad. 

 

"Okay. That's enough. This old man can definitely feel the love." It was now their father's turn to speak who was silently watching their little argument since it started. He sat between the two and hugged them both at the same time. "I missed my kids." Tiffany encircled her arms around him while Sehun rolled his eyes. 

 

~*~*~*~*~

 

I've got a chance to have little break today. I don't really know what to do so I decided to go to the mall and look for something to buy and head straight to Sica's house and spend the rest of the day with her. 

 

I am busy strolling inside the mall that I didn't notice that someone was coming my way and then bam! We bumped into each other. Boxes and paper bags were scattered on the floor. "Ahh-" I placed a hand on my which hit the floor. The other person was also tending the part of her body that hit the floor.

 

As soon as I saw the scatterd things on the floor, I immediately picked it up. "I'm so sorry. I wasn't paying attention." I muttered my apology to her. 

 

"It's okay." she recovered from her position and helped me to pick her things up. I noticed that it's all branded and luxurious stuffs. Wow. This girl must be filthy rich. 

 

"Let me help you." She struggles to hold everything by herself so I offer a hand to her. She nodded shyly and hand me some of the paper bags. "Where to?" I asked her. 

 

"Outside." she muttered shyly as she lead me outside the mall. We didn't talk with each other  on the way outside. I studied her, she wasn't that tall and her clothes are pretty plain. Does this things really belongs to her? 

 

When we finally got out of the mall, she faced me and gave me a smile. "Thank you." 

 

"It's nothing." I reassured her. I was expecting that some car would pop out of anywhere to pick her up but none. Instead she wave a wand and hailed for a cab. 

 

"Wait-" I paused "-you're just gonna ride a cab with all these stuffs?" I raised my hands to specify the bags. 

 

"It's okay." she dismissed it. "You've done enough help for me." 

 

"No. Let me send you home." I offered. She was about to declined by I snatched all of the bags from her and lead her to my car. 

 

As soon as we got on the car, she situated herself on the passenger's seat and I settled on the driver's seat. I brought the engine to life and maneuever the car. She told me the address and made my way. 

 

The car ride was filled with silence so I decided to break the ice. Plus i still don't know anything about her. "So what's your name?" 

 

"Kim Taeyeon." was her timid answer. 

 

"Why are you alone?" I asked again. 

 

"I was left alone by Tif-" she nervously looked at me "I mean by my boss." 

 

"Oh. I see." I muttered as I turned the wheels on the left and stopped at the intersection when the traffic lights flashed red. "I'm Im Yoona by the way. I work as a doctor." I intoduced myself to her."Don't feel awkward with me." I chuckled. Then she let out a small laugh too. 

 

~*~*~*~*~

 

The Hwangs are enjoying their little chit-chat when their dad suddenly remembered something. "Wait- I almost forgot, where's Taeyeon?" she directed the question to Tiffany. 

 

As if on cue, the huge oak door opened and Taeyeon came in with lots of paper bags on her hand. Then a tall girl was following her behind with her hands full with paper bags again. 

 

"She probably left Taeyeon noona at the mall." Sehun let out a snort. Judging from the bag that the girl was carrying, he knew exactly what happened.

 

Tiffany shot a deathly glare at her brother and Sehun immediately avoid her gaze. He doesn't want to see HellFany right now or he might die. Taeyeon vowed at Mr.Hwang as she greeted him.

 

"Who is the beautiful young woman?" Mr.Hwang asked when he noticed the tall girl that is with Taeyeon. He wasn't really the snobby strict type like any other rich old people is. He was more approachable and nice to other people that's why he was greatly respected by their workers. 

 

"Im Yoona himnida~" Yoona showed her manner and vow to Mr.Hwang and the rest. She retreated back and flashed a sweet smile to them. 

 

"I'm Tiffany Hwang." Tiffany offered her hand for a shake to Yoona which the latter gladly took. Her eyes sparkles and turn into half probably showing the most beautiful eyes to the girl. She was attracted to the girl already. She caught her doe eyes that seems shining. 

 

Yoona faked a cough when the girl was still holding her hand. Tiffany pulled back her hand and flashed yet again, another one of her charming eye-smile. 

 

"So Yoona, how did you end up here?" it was now Mr.Hwang's turn to ask the girl after her daughter's interruption. 

 

"I helped Taeyeon to carry all these stuff and I offered to send her home." Yoong answered back to the old man. Actually, Taeyeon told her on their way here that the Hwangs are quite rich, but she didn't know that she was in for a surprise. The Hwangs residence was more than what she thought. From the elegant interior to the luxurious furnitures. All she could say was just, wow. 

 

"Really?" the man directed the question to Taeyeon. She nodded in response and the man smiled at Yoona. "We got a kind woman here. I'm Leo Hwang by the way." Mr.Hwang offered his hand for a shake and patted Yoona's shoulder. 

 

"It's nothing." Yoona shook her head in denial of the compliment. She raised her gaze and caught Tiffany's intent gaze on her. She blinked a few times before diverting her eyes away from Tiffany's. 

 

"Why don't stay for a coffee?" Mr.Hwang asked. 

 

"I-" before she could say anything, Tiffany shook her arm with her and lead her to the living room. "Tiffany, I have to g-" she tried again but to no avail. The girl just keep on dragging her and acting as if it can't hear anything. She mentally scolded herself because she knows for sure that Jessica is waiting for her right now but this girl wouldn't just let her leave. She sighed in defeat when she was forced to sit down on the long sofa.

 

~*~*~*~*~

 

Yoong called me and said that she would come over, but where is she? She's taking too long. I thought to myself. I was bored as hell now as I keep on flipping through the channels. One channel for every blink of my eye. I wonder how long will I keep on doing this until she arrives. 

 

5 minutes...

 

10 minutes....

 

15 minutes.....

 

Ding Dong...

 

I jump out of my seat when I heard the doorbell rings. Finally, I would be able to get rid of this boredom. I run towards the door and turned the knob. My heart instantly fell when I saw who it was. 

 

"Yuri?" 

 

I wasn't expecting that. 

 

~*~*~*~*~

 

I let out a deep breath as I finally manage to get away from the Hwangs and head towards my original destination, to Jessica's house. How I hate myself for making her wait. I might need to buy her favorite snack for a little peace-offering just in case she's mad at me.  

 

I dropped by the Dunkin' Donuts on my way to buy her favorite doughnut. She or rather, we love Dunkin' Donuts very much. I remembered making a bet for a doughnut with her when we were still kids, but in the end, even if I won, I would give it to her. I smiled at the thought of it. Childhood memories are the best right? 

 

The car came into halt in front of her house, but before I could turn the engine off, I furrowed my eyebrows when I saw a figure standing in front of her house. Jessica was talking to the girl. It was probably a girl since her long black hair was swaying on her back but I couldn't comprehend who it was since her back was facing me. 

 

A felt a million knives was stabbed on my heart when I saw the girl hugged Jessica. Right then, I knew exactly who it was. I sped off the car to avoid what might happen next. She's afraid that what she will witnessed next will break her heart into pieces as if getting stabbed wasn't enough. And so, she drove aimlessly with no direction at all. She felt lost for a moment. 

 

"Kwon Yuri." I muttered under my ragged breathing as I swept a tear that escaped my eyes. 

 

~*~*~*~*~

 

chapter 4 is here~ ^^ i couldn't think of any title so forgive me haha XD but it kinda make sense right?? doughnuts have a hole in the middle...nah forget it XD 

if you're wondering what is Sica's pov, you'll be able to know it at the right time ;) but not right now keke~

please give me a lot of comments and love ^^ it's greatly appreciated :) 

have you heard flower power? it's so cool right? i love it ^__^ how about you? 

anyway, i've made a facebook group for yoonsic shippers, if you're interested kindly join here -> https://www.facebook.com/groups/YoonSic/

let's meet each other and spazz together ^^ you'll meet a lot of great persons and authors there and I promise you that you'll gonna have fun there :) i'll wait for you ^___^

~icedeersong.