Undeniably Inlove.

Unconditionally

I don't know how and when it started. I just woke up one day and suddenly I'm inlove. 

 

"Bring out your books!" the bearded middle-aged man yelled in front of the class. 

 

Everyone hurriedly took out their books out of their bags and placed it above their desks. 

 

A certain girl had a worried look after checking her bag. 

 

"What's wrong?" she murmured to the girl beside her.

 

"I forgot my book." the girl bit her lower lip. 

 

"How could you forget it? You know Mr.Kang is so strict when it comes to books." she hissed but still in a low tone.

 

"I know!-" the girl almost shouted. "But I'm running late this morning so I forgot it." the girl murmured. 

 

"Eottokhae??" the girl beside her panicked as Mr.Kang was nearing their desk. 

 

"Aish~" she hissed and slid her book in front of the girl. 

 

"But-" the girl was about to retort but too late, the old man was already standing in front of their table. 

 

"Im Yoona..." the man tapped their desk with his stick. "Where is your book?" the man shot her a glare. 

 

"I forgot it. I'm sorry." she lied but the girl beside her was worried for her. 

 

"Sorry wouldn't give you knowledge....get out!" the man pointed to the door. 

 

Yoona took her backpack but the girl beside her held her hand, she gave her a reassuring smile before storming out of the room. 

 

"It's a miracle that you have a book today miss tardy." she overheard through the doors. 

 

She took a peek from the windows and saw her seatmate sighing in relief when their teacher passed by their desk. 

 

Seeing her relieved face made her happy. She just loves it. 

 

Or maybe it started way back when we were still kids--

 

"Do you want to play with me?" she asked the timid girl, head hung low, sitting on the swing. 

 

The little girl shook her head. 

 

"Why?" she frowned.

 

The little girl yet again shook her head.

 

"Eh? Don't you know anything except shaking your head?" she sat on the other swing.

 

The little girl stayed still. Not moving an inch. 

 

"You don't know how to talk?" she tried to guess. 

 

"I do." the little girl murmured. 

 

"Then why won't you talk?" she tilted her head on the side to take a look on the girl. 

 

The little girl hung her head lower but she never failed to notice the red smudge on the little girl's face. 

 

"Eh-" she kneeled in front of the little girl and raised the little girl's face.

 

She found a small scratch on the little girl's porcelain face. 

 

She reached for her pocket and brought out an adhesive bandage.

 

"Don't move." she said the little girl in which th little girl complied. 

 

She successfully placed the adhesive bandage on the scratched area and grinned. "Done!" 

 

"Thank you." the shy girl murmured. 

 

She frowned again. "Is that your normal way of talking?" 

 

The little girl shook her head but she held on it stopping it from shaking any longer. 

 

"Alright! That's enough!" she sat again on the swing again. "Can you tell me your name?" 

 

But the little girl kept still. 

 

"Arasso~" she jolted up from the swing and stood in front of the little girl and held out her hand. 

 

The little girl looked up.

 

"Let's go buy some ice cream!" she flashed a sweet smile though her it showed a bit of her crooked teeth.

 

The little girl hesitated for a bit but took her hand nonetheless and her smile grew wider. 

 

She led the little girl while still holding her soft hand. 

 

"So how did you get a scratch on your face?" she asks the question that she's most curious with.

 

"I...I tripped." the little girl shyly said. 

 

She tried holding her laughter but she can't and so was opened as big as it can be and laugh out loud while holding her stomach. 

 

The little girl jerked her hand away which alarmed her. 

 

She immediately stopped laughing and come closer to the sobbing girl. 

 

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to laugh at you." she brushed away the tears flowing from the girl's eyes. She suddenly felt sad seeing the girl crying in front of her.

 

"You wouldn't tripped anymore cause I'll always be here beside you from now on." She made a promise to the little girl. 

 

I hate seeing you cry. 

 

My heart almost jumped when someone attacked me from behind. 

 

The attack turns out to be a back hug. How I love this back hug. I removed my eyeglasses and put the book I'm halfway done on the desk. 

 

"My Yoongie is busy again?" I heard the most soothing voice in the world right through my ears. 

 

"Aniyo~ I'm just finishing a book." I turned around and saw the most beautiful face I could never get tired of seeing everyday. 

 

The girl flashed the sweetest smile to her and brought up a plastic bag. "I've cooked a ddukbokki for you." 

 

Her smile grew wider at the mention of food and the fact thatthe girl cooked a food for her.

 

The girl settled the plastic bag on the desk and took out what's inside it.

 

"You should rest for a bit and took your eyes off from reading. Continuously reading is not good." the girl is busy arranging the foods. 

 

"And who told you this?" she raised an eyebrow. 

 

"Why still asks? I just knew it." the girl retorted. "Here." she shove a piece of ddukbokki on my mouth. 

 

I chew it with pleasure. It may not be the most tastiest ddukbokki in the world but for her, it was the best. 

 

"Daebak!" she gave a thumbs up after fully chewing the food which made the girl smile so brightly. 

 

"Really?" the girl clasped her hands together.

 

"Aha...the best." she reassured her. 

 

I watched her as she jump in joy and pleasure of being praised for her cooking. 

 

This is her happiness - to see her happy. 

 

To see her happy is what she just asks for. That's enough for her.

 

I, Im Yoona, is undeniably inlove with my bestfriend, Jung Jessica. 

 

But we're not what you think we are....we're just simply bestfriends...or rather I, was just her bestfriend. 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

First of all, I want to thank you for showing support for this fic :) I promise to do my best ^__^ fighting! ^^

So here's the chapter 1 ^^ Hope you like it. :))

It took me a few days to write it cause I don't exactly know how to start it, but beginnings are always the hardest right? keke~ 

anyway, i really hope you'll get the hook from this chapter :)) and i really hope you'll like it ^__^ 

please leave your comments, thoughts and conclusions for this story, they always motivate me :) who knows? maybe your comments might be my reason for updating faster?? :D 

so till' the next update ;) ciao ^__^

~ icedeersong. ^__^ (I'm planning to change my username into this, but I'm afraid that you wouldn't know me anymore :'( )