B1A4 Gongchan- When You Go To A Haunted House

Your K-Pop Love Life

“Are you sure about this?” You asked, feeling your heart race at the thought of the haunted house. Gongchan looked at your shaking hands, then up at you with his big puppy dog eyes. “Of course! It’ll be fun, and if you get scared I’ll protect you,” he smiled shyly. “I dunno Channie-ah,” you sighed deeply. “____-ah! Please,” he whined, scrunching his hands beside his cheeks. You hadn’t wanted to go, but you knew Gongchan would’ve been upset if he missed the biggest haunted house in town. Knowing you couldn’t win against his aegyo, you sighed lightly before grabbing his arm. “I guess if my boyfriend protects me, I’ll go,” you smiled, noticing Gongchan’s cheeks flush lightly.


When you finally arrived, your hands started to shake again. Seeing the fear in your eyes, Gongchan pushed down his embarrassment and grabbed your hand. He turned his face away so you wouldn’t see him blush at the small display of affection. You breathed in deeply before slowly walking forward and closer to the big, intimidating house. Gongchan smiled brightly at you before pulling you into the dark doorway. Only a few seconds after entering, a zombie leapt out from behind a glass door causing you to scream burying your face into Gongchan’s chest. “Jagiya, it’s okay, I won’t let anything happen to you,” he whispered in your ear, wrapping his arms protectively around your shoulders continuing to walk. You thought that it would be okay to look up for a second, when suddenly a woman drenched in blood screamed and tried to grab you. You jumped back into Gongchan and gripped his shirt tightly. His arms tightened around you as you focused on calming your breathing. You felt Gongchan tapping your shoulder lightly as you slowly looked up at his face. He was smiling down at you, his eyes forming crescents. “We’re out,” he said brushing your hair away from your face. He slowly leaned forward, pressing his lips to your forehead. “I know you didn’t want to go,” he whispered softly, his lips still against your forehead, “but thanks for coming with me, jagi.” You smiled up at him before turning to walk back towards the car. “You’re welcome,” you sighed, grabbing his hand, “If I get to snuggle with you, I’d walk through it again.” His cheeks and ears turned bright red before he giggled shyly.