Taeil- Shy boy's Skinship

Your K-Pop Love Life

Hi Guys! I’m sorry for being M.I.A. but I’M BACK IN THE OLD SCHOOL..oh sorry too much B.A.P Hajima lol Here’s a Taeil request for jjongsbirthmark :D I hope you like it! <3

 

   The road seemed to grow longer as the silence swelled between you and your boyfriend, Taeil. Yes that Lee Taeil, from Block B. Sure the other members were there but it felt like no one else was around. You glanced down out the corner of your eye, battling with yourself to reach out and grab his hand. His head turned to notice you staring at his hand, causing your eyes to jerk forward to focus on the sidewalk in front of you. His face began to heat up as a realization washed over him. You wanted to hold his hand, that was the only explanation for you staring. Quickly he looked around to see where the other members were before slowly grabbing your hand. As his warm hand slid into your cold one, your heart began to pound happily. This was the first time he openly showed skinship around the others. Suddenly, a body turned from the crowd ahead of you and rushed back. "Hyung! We're going to get coffee at the Hello Kitty cafe up there! Are you going too?" Yukwon yelled, running up to the both of you while smiling his famous Kitty Smile. Taeil instantly pulled his hand from yours as he nodded enthusiastically at the younger. Your face fell softly as you sighed, looking downwards. He saw your eyes find the ground and he cursed himself before following you into the small pink coffee shop.

    The rest of the guys crowded around a small circular table, leaving no room for you and Taeil. Seizing this opportunity, you grabbed his hand and pulled him into the booth at the end of the row. After finishing the drinks, you managed to have a decent conversation with Taeil, while the guys carried on at their table. "_____-ah," Taeil started, slowly reaching across the table to grab your hand. You only felt the skin of his palm for a split second before Jihoon walked over and struck up a conversation. "Ooh, Hyung, were you two having a moment? I'm sorry, you can go back to holding hands with Noona," he said smiling as he walked off. Taeil's face burned a bright red as it met the palm of his hand. After Jihoon made it back to his table and said something to the others, the gang of boys stood up from the table full of drinks and strolled over to where you and Taeil were sitting. "Hyung, we're gonna rent a movie to watch back at the dorm, are you and _____-ah going to join us?" Zico asked, checking the time on his phone. Taeil shifted before opening his mouth to decline, but you spoke before he could. "Of course, Jiho-yah! I love movie night," you smiled, standing at once. The boys began to cheer as you followed them out happily, Taeil trudging slowly behind.
    

    Choosing the movie was going easily enough, until Kyung wanted to rent "괴물 (The Host)" *Great Movie by the way, okay I'm leaving now* and Minhyuk wanted to rent "The Amazing Spiderman."


    "This movie is way better than that stupid old thing!"


    "No Way!! And we've watched Spiderman like a million times already!"


    "Why don't we get both?" A voice rang out. The boys turned to your smiling face, leaving Kyung and Minhyuk still glaring at each other. "But, it'll take all night to watch both movies," Yukwon pouted cutely. You stepped closer to them and smiled brightly. "I don't have any classes tomorrow and Taeil-ah said that your recording isn't until 3," you replied, trying to look at all of the guys towering in front of you. They all cheered again while moving towards the counter. Taeil wanted to run up and hug you for settling the argument, usually they were in the movie store for hours fighting about which one to get, but he felt nervous just at the thought. A smile adorning his face, he walked up beside you and fixed your beanie a little. "You are the only person I know who can get those two to agree on anything," he said smiling. You glanced up at him and leaned your head on his shoulder, causing him to turn a bright red as the members came back to you both. "Let's go!" Kyung shouted, happy to be able to watch his movie for once.


    It was a short walk back from the movie store to the Block B dorm, but it seemed even shorter with Taeil's arm firmly wrapped around your shoulders even though he was dying on the inside. You felt his body shaking, and you knew it wasn't because he was cold. I wonder why skinship makes him shy, when we're alone it doesn't bother him. Zico pushed in the code to get into the small apartment and all of the members found their way into either the kitchen or in front of the TV. A quick fight to determine what movie was going to be played first left Minhyuk sitting on top of Kyung. "My name isn't B-Bomb for nothing! I'm the bomb!" he shouted, getting laughs from everyone except Kyung. "Using slang from the 80s isn't cool anymore," Kyung grumbled as he flopped on the couch beside you and Taeil. Taeil battled with himself the entire time the movie played.  A chill shot though the room causing you to shiver. Minhyuk, who had been sitting in front of you, felt your legs shake and yelled out, attention never leaving the movie, "Ya! Lee Taeil! Your girlfriend is cold! Why won't you cuddle with her?" Taeil jumped slightly, his focus on the movie broken. He glanced over at you, feeling his cheeks begin to burn. He wanted to cuddle with you, really he did, but he would always get nervous around the other members. He couldn't even hold your hand in public without becoming a human tomato. He felt his pulse quicken as all attention turned to the both of you sitting on the couch. You looked over and smiled before standing and pulling him into the kitchen.

     As you entered the other room, his face fell immediately. "Jagi, I'm sorry that I don't hold your hand or cuddle with you around other people. It's just tha-" he started before you cut him off by kissing him on the cheek and wrapping your arms around his neck. "Taeil, I don't care. It doesn't matter to me whether you hold my hand or not. I know that you love me and that's all that matters. Plus, I think it's cute that you get shy around the other members." He smiled and hugged you back tightly. The other members stood outside the door and couldn't suppress the "aww" that escaped their mouths. Taeil instantly turned red as he faced the other boys in the doorway. "YA! I'm the oldest and this it how you treat me?! Spying on my personal life?" he yelled, chasing them back into the living room. Minhyuk groaned loudly as his movie was interrupted by the yelling boys.