B1A4 Sandeul- When He Confesses

Your K-Pop Love Life

Guys, this one is so short! >< I'm sorry! *90 Degree Bow*

 

Another One? You thought to yourself while pulling the cute rubber duck out of your locker. There’s a note attached to this one, you thought quietly, picking the paper off of the small toy. You unfolded it and saw the scribbled handwriting


    Hi, uhm, I know this is kind of weird using ducks, but I like them. They’re cute, like you. Anyways, Could you meet me on the roof during lunch? If you don’t show, I’ll understand. Okay?
            -Ducky


You smiled seeing the cute scratched out “like you” line. Honestly, you thought the whole thing was cute, using ducks with hearts. Nodding to yourself, you set off to Calculus, begging for lunch time.


The bell finally rang and you rushed to find the stairs leading to the roof. You rested on them for a second trying to figure out who would like you. When you reached the roof, you saw the adorable, quiet guy who sat two rows over from you in English looking over the side of the building. “Hi Sandeul-sunbae, have you seen anyone else up here?” You asked, slowly walking up to him. “Were you expecting someone else?” He asked before turning around to look at you, holding out a small rubber duck with a heart on it. “S-sunbae, where did you get that?” You asked quietly, refusing to believe it could be him. He smiled and looked at the ground, his cheeks turning a bright pink. “W-well, I buy them from this cute store around the corner from my house,” he said, his voice wavering. You walked closer to him, and reached out for the duck, your hand brushing with his as you grabbed the toy. “So, are you Ducky?” You asked examining the duck in your hands.  He smiled and nodded, not looking you in the eyes. “Well, Ducky, why did you want me to come up here?” You asked quietly. He blinked a few times before blushing again. “O-oh, well I think you’re really cute, and your English is really good, and I was hoping, maybe, someday you’d like to go get some cupcakes with me,” He stuttered while fumbling with his hands, still looking at the ground. You smiled and held the toy duck tightly. "Of course I'll get cupcakes with you,"