Zico- Scary Movie Night

Your K-Pop Love Life

    Blood was pumping, the girl's blond hair flying around her erratically. The unseen root hiding ever so slyly behind the leaves. Her pink stiletto getting caught under the hidden branch. Feeling her ankle twist awkwardly, the girl yelled out in pain only to have her screams silenced by the axe of the masked man. Her head fell, rolling away from her thin body on the ground.
"I knew she was gonna die!" You yelled, slapping your lightly. Your boyfriend, Block B's Jamaician Beggar, Zico looked down at you, his arm around your shoulders. "Are you really not scared?" He asked, trying to stay calm in front of his not so typical girlfriend. You shook your head, laughing, then focused back on the movie. A stupid mushy romantic part came on and you stood up fixing your baggy sweats. "Hungry?" You asked looking back at Zico. He leapt off the couch and followed you into the kitchen. Walking by the fridge you didn't flip the light switch and Zico ran over to the wall and turned them on. He laughed nervously at your confused expression. "Just didn't want you to trip on anything," he smiled before walking over to you. He looked at you questioningly before tilting his head to the side. "What?" He finally asked after staring at you. You narrowed your eyes before stepping closer to him. "You're scared of the movie, aren't you? You asked, still creeping towards your nervous boyfriend. His eyes flitted around the room before answering. "No, why would I be?" He replied, puffing out his chest.


                                                                                         * BOO! *

Kyung jumped out from behind the door with a ski mask on and grabbed Zico, causing him to scream and run into you arms. Kyung fell to the floor and pulled the mask off, laughing too hard to form coherent words. Zico instantly stood up straight, scowling at you and Kyung both laughing against the floor. He huffed before stomping into his bedroom and slamming the door. Hearing the crash of the door, you stopped laughing and rushed to his room. Knocking lightly, you felt a twinge of regret in your stomach. "Jiho?" You called softly, using his real name. No sounds came from the closed door so you knocked again. "Jiho, I'm sorry, I thought it would be fun to have Kyung scare you. You always act so tough, I wanted to see you get scared like everyone else," you whispered with your forehead against the door. The door began to open slowly to reveal a still scowling Zico. You jumped at him, wrapping your arms around his neck, hugging him close. His mood softened as he wrapped his arms around your waist tightly. "Are you still mad?" You asked quietly, refusing to let go of him. He smiled against your neck. "No, I just wanted to seem like a real man. How can I protect you if I get scared of a stupid movie?" He said, face turning serious as he pulled back to look at you. You smiled at him, fixing the hat on your head. "You know that I know, if we were in real danger, you would protect me...Not that I'd need it," you smiled softly. He hugged you closer, secretly giving Kyung the finger behind your back.