B1A4 Sandeul- First Concert, First Kiss?

Your K-Pop Love Life

      OMaiGah, This is incredibly short.... Despite its shortness, I hope you like it Kairi_Rose-Ssi!

 

     His shining figure stood in front of you on the stage. His voice rang out over the crowd of screams. It was when he was on stage that you had trouble believing he was yours. The man on stage, singing his heart out for thousands and thousands of girls, was actually your boyfriend. A loving sigh left your throat as he belted out the final note of B1A4's new single. Baro's voice came over the loud speakers causing all of the girls to scream louder. "Okay, for our last song, we're gonna need some volunteers," he smiled, stealing glances at the other members. Sandeul's eyes instantly locked with yours as he reached out to grab your hand. The girls around you groaned as he helped you climb onto the stage. After the other members chose their members of the audience, Sandeul shot you a cute smile.

        "My Love" started playing as the fangirls went crazy in the stands. Sandeul walked around you playfully as he sang his part out with more emotion that usual. He couldn't usually act this way with you in public, so needless to say he was happy. After his line was over, he slid his hand down to yours, lifted it slowly and pressed his lips to the back of your hand. At this point the girls were dying in their seats. The others serenaded their girls and smiled playfully at Sandeul. Worry bubbled in your chest. What were they planning? Sandeul's hand found its way to your cheek, his thumb slowly the skin of your face. The song slowed to an end and the other members kissed the girls on their cheeks lightly. Expecting Sandeul to follow suit, you began to turn your head until you felt his lips on yours. Your eyes shot open for a second, hearing the girls in the crowd scream as loud as they could, but everything was almost instantly drowned out. Even with thousands of fans around you, it felt like it was only you and Sandeul. As he pulled away smiling, reality shook you from your dream. It was public now, and all of his fans knew. A shy blush crept onto your cheeks as you looked out to the crowd. "Everyone, all of our beautiful Banas, I have a very special announcement to share with you," he said into the microphone, gripping your hand tightly. The crowd grew silent, eager to hear Sandeul's already known confession. "Bana, this is my girlfriend. I love her very much, please be nice and take care of her," he smiled brightly, earning cheers from the entire crowd. As they shouted "Unnie! Unnie!" your eyes widened at Sandeul. "That was our first kiss!" You shouted, smacking his arm softly. He smiled and hugged you tightly. "Best first kiss ever!"