Hyunseung- Practicing Troublemaker

Your K-Pop Love Life

This one is another short one ><

“You want me to do what?” You yelled, your voice echoing in the empty dance room. “Hyuna isn’t fun to dance with Jagi,” your boyfriend, Beast’s 4D Prince said quietly, pouting at you. “Why? She’s a great dancer,” you replied, no jealously evident in your voice, but heart feeling it. He stood up and walked over to you, wrapping his arms around your shoulders in a tight back hug. Putting his chin on your shoulder he sighed. “But she’s not you, Yeobo,” he said, smiling when you blushed at the unused pet name. Sighing, you slumped your shoulders before trudging to find the song on your iPod, you couldn't’t say no to his cute pout. Stupid aegyo, you thought to yourself while shaking your head. Getting into place he quickly taught you the beginning. “Now I have to teach you the chorus” he smiled, a glint of something weird in his usually innocent eyes. You moved to the beat, learning quickly until he placed his hand on your thigh and you jerked a little away from his touch. “Jagi, why’d you jump? Its just a little touch,” he said still smiling his strange smile once again. “I dunno Seungie-Oppa, I don’t really like this dance,” you said turning to avoid his surprised gaze. Oppa was a word you barely used with him unless you wanted something. “I’m not letting you leave until we do this dance,” He said, puffing his cheeks out. You groaned loudly as the song began again on repeat. You learned the rest quickly, just trying to avoid the awkward situation and enjoy your one day off with Hyunseung. The beginning was easy enough until Hyunseung brought his hand up to your cheek, staring straight into your eyes. Both of you missed the next move and you turned away quickly trying to hide your blushed cheeks. You heard Hyunseung sigh deeply as insecurities began to fill your mind. He probably thinks I’m an idiot. Why did you turn away  ______? How could you ruin such a romantic moment? He would’ve kissed you. The second time through the beginning was easy enough, but your heart began to pound knowing the chorus was next. He delicately place his hand on your thigh, barely even touching it. He grabbed your hand lightly and you closed your eyes, his breath against your forearm as he moved closer. You opened your eyes to turn away before he got too close, but as he noticed you begin to twist back he sped up, his lips meeting your for a split second before you both turned away quickly. He smiled shyly at the ground before you looked back at him. “I really wanted to kiss you, and I thought this would be the only way to get you to agree to it,” he confessed, scratching the back of his head smiling. You giggled a little and hugged him. “All you had to do was ask, Seungie.”