Yongguk- Cheering You Up

Your K-Pop Love Life

Argh, I meant to work on requests today but I was feeling frustrated and this is what came out ><

       It had been another one of those days. The kind of day that made you want to go home, crawl into a dark corner and cry. Walking through the door, you threw your way too heavy bookbag on the floor while taking off your shoes, the sneakers banging against the ground harshly. Not even noticing your boyfriend on the couch, you stomped into your room slamming the door closed, frustrated after the day you had a school. Yongguk jumped, the noise from the bedroom door pulling him away from the TV. Standing slowly, he creeped to your room thinking he might've done something wrong. Laying on your bed, you pulled the blanket completely over your head and turned up your iPod as loud as it would go, a sad 4Men song drowning out any other noises from your life. Yongguk knocked lightly on the thin door to your oddly quiet room. Opening it slightly, he peeked his blonde and pink haired head around the piece of wood. "Jagi?" He asked silently, not knowing where you were. You shifted on the bed unknowingly, Yongguk seeing the movement. He slowly walked up to the lump that was you on the bed and pulled your green blanket back delicately. The lights surprised you causing you to sit up quickly, wondering who pulled back the comforter. Seeing Yongguk, you softened a bit, but your mood still raging. Pulling your ear buds out of your ears, he looked at you questioningly before climbing in the bed beside you. "Are you alright?" He asked, wrapping his arms protectively around your shoulders, resting his head on top of yours. You sighed deeply, feeling a lump of sadness form in your throat. You brought your hands up to your mouth, sobs threatening to break free. Yongguk heard you stifle a cry and quickly looked down at your now red eyes. "What's wrong? What happened?" He questioned, visibly worried about his usually cheery girlfriend. Shaking your head light you continued to sob quietly while nuzzling closer to Yongguk's neck. He hugged you tighter, knowing that you'd talk about it when you were ready. You don't know how long you stayed in that position before finally pulling away and looking up at Yongguk. "School...School was horrible today," you cried, trying to stop bawling your eyes out. Yongguk sighed lightly before leaning down, kissing the top of your head softly. "It's okay, school is over and I don't have any schedules so we can stay here all day if you want," he replied laying his head back on yours. Suddenly you felt Yongguk move off the bed, carrying you bridal style to the kitchen table. Placing you in the chair like you were a delicate little flower, he turned to the freezer grabbing a big tub of cookie dough ice cream and two spoons. Thumping the ice cream in front of you he smiled. "Let's eat!" He exclaimed, smiling the biggest gummy smile you had ever seen. You couldn't help smiling back, Yongguk's smile making it impossible to be upset.