the file

The plague doctor's

Hankyung raised his head from Heechul’s mouth as he heard the secret door open.

“Who is it?” Heechul asked holding closer to his lover. Hankyung shrugged before walking to the edge of their hiding place. Since the resistance had been discovered, they had hid out here praying their friends were safe.

“Hannie?” Heechul called again.

“Shh,” Hankyung ordered as he slunked into the darkness leaving Heechul alone in the room. The atheist shivered as he studied the Mary and Jesus, painted on the windows with the twelve apostles.

“You mock me don’t you.” Heechul growled as he glared at the murals.

“Heechul?” Hankyung asked as he entered the small room. Heechul turned to him with wide eyes.

“Hannie, did you find the intruders?” Heechul asked.

“Ne, it was Leeteuk hyung and Kangin.” Hankyung replied pushing Leeteuk and Kangin forward.

“You made it?” Heechul asked in relief.

“Ne,” Leeteuk whispered as Kangin helped him to a seat.

“I’m sorry about all this.” Hankyung stated.

“Have any of the children returned yet?” Leeteuk asked as he looked over Kangin’s shoulders.

“They should be back anytime now.” Hankyung replied. Leeteuk nodded as he held his knees. He couldn’t shake the feeling of something bad happening.

“You knew they were going against danger when they joined the resistance.” Hankyung stated.

“I know, but they are young they shouldn’t be out there.” Leeteuk yelled.

“Who shouldn’t be out there hyung?” Sungmin’s voice called drawing their attention. Kangin blinked when he noticed Ryeowook leaning against Sungmin’s form.

“What happened?” Kangin barked as he raced to grab the eternal makanae.

“I hurt it the other day, I’m fine hyung.” Ryeowook replied as he was placed on a pew.

“Where are the others?” Leeteuk asked as he counted his children.

“Are they not back yet?” Hyukjae asked searching around. They had been closer than they had mission wise. Heechul shook his head making Leeteuk more worried.

“The Zhoury couple, Yesung and Kyuhyun, where were they supposed to be?” the leader asked frantically making Kangin rush over to comfort him. Both Donghae and Sungmin shared a look before turning to the windows and looking out.

“We could go look for them.” Sungmin offered.

“No, I will not lose more of my children.” Leeteuk snapped making the group whimper back. Hankyung sighed before standing up and grabbing his own uniform.

“Heechul, let’s go.” Hankyung ordered.

“Oi, who do you think I am, some lost puppy, I am older than you. Hey are you listening to me?” Heechul growled as Hankyung shoved his uniform on him.

“We will search for our dongsae’s, but before then. Sungmin did you and Ryeowook-ah get the file you were sent to retrieve?” Hankyung asked.

“Huh, oh ne, here.” Sungmin replied handing the crème colored envelop to the older male. Hankyung quickly opened it and began to read the contents.

“Heechul, can you read this over and tell me what it says.” Hankyung asked making Heechul glare at him before reading.

“If you couldn’t read it to begin with, why give it to me?” the older growled before his eyes widened.

“What is it hyung?” Ryeowook asked timidly as Sungmin held him. Heechul eyed his dongsae’s and leader before turning to Hankyung.

“The U.N. is planning to Nuke us.” Heechul whimpered.