Leaving

The plague doctor's

Leeteuk was beside himself, now not only had he lost the Kyumin couple, but he had also lost Yewook. That was unacceptable as a leader.

“Teukie, they’re all fine don’t worry.” Kangin tried to comfort him; in truth, the appa of Super Junior was just as worried. Henry was crying in Zhou Mi’s arms as they watched the leader pace.

“Maybe they are just laying low till later?” Nari suggested as Shindong sat at her feet. The others nodded in agreement.

“Ne, you know Yesung wouldn’t let anything happen to them, they are all his dongsae’s.” Siwon smiled.

“Maybe they found the resistance!” Donghae smiled. Hyukjae sighed but chose to allow his friend to believe in the group.

“If they did then they’re as good as dead.” Kibum mumbled as Siwon tried to shush him.

“No, he needs to hear this, those resistance people are heading straight for the fires of hell. Face it Donghae we are all going to DIE!” Kibum growled. Donghae flinched at the harsh tone as Hyukjae glared at the makanae.

“Look, we’re all upset and worried, but that’s no reason to take our anger out on eachother, we are all we have left.” Hyukjae said. Before any of the members could retaliate though, the door creaked open revealing Yewook and Kyumin followed by several Doctori. The members froze at the sight scared for their lives.

“R-Ryeowook, guy’s what have you done?” Leeteuk asked as the members shuffled to the back of the home where it was safe.

“Calm down, their friends.” Ryeowook beamed as the Doctori removed their masks. All eyes widened as Siwon fell to the ground praying.

“You all made it!” Donghae smiled as he ran to hug his hyung.

“Ne hyung’s, we ran after Doctori took over and we joined the resistance.” Hankyung explained as he tried to get Donghae to release him.

“But you were in China last we heard.” Heechul whispered as he eyed the SHINee member’s and his lover.

“I came over on the last shipment of goods. These guys came to meet me.” Hankyung replied. Heechul smiled before yanking Donghae from the older man and hugging him instead.

“Hannie I’ve missed you I’ve been so scared.” Heechul cried.

“We grow in number each day, why not join us hyung’s?” Taemin asked as he rested by the door and twisted his mask.

“No way, that group is marked for death, you lot shouldn’t be in it either.” Leeteuk snapped. SHINee and Hankyung sighed at the leaders words.

“Leeteuk, can you not see what is happening out there?” Hankyung asked.

“I can see perfectly fine, and if we go out there and join your lot, we will all die.” Leeteuk snapped Kangin nodded his head in agreement.

“But hyung, if we stay here we’re as good as dead as well.” Ryeowook announced. Sungmin nodded his head as he placed a comforting hand on his friends shoulder.

“I agree with Ryeowook though hyung, we should just join them.” Sungmin stated.

“I’m going, I can’t stay here not knowing and starving to death while those things rule us with fear.” Yesung stated as Kyuhyun walked over to Onew’s side. One by one the group’s members walked over to the resistant’s side. Finally Leeteuk and Kangin remained.

“Guy’s please, join us.” Key pleaded holding out his hand. Kangin glanced at his lover with a sigh.

“Leeteuk, we can’t let our children go off alone, and they are right, what do we have left here?” he asked. Leeteuk glanced around at the home they had occupied together for so long.

“You can promise us what?” Leeteuk asked turning his glare to Hankyung.

“Everything, even freedom from the claws of the Doctori.” Hankyung replied.

SUJU-SUJU-SUJU-SUJU

As the group gathered the remainder of their things, Ryeowook and Sungmin raided the kitchen.

“Hyung, you scared me today.” Ryeowook announced making Sungmin blush and look away.

“I’m sorry, but you were so hungry, all of us were.” Sungmin replied.

“So just because I was hungry you decided to risk your life?” Ryeowook asked. Sungmin nodded before sighing and reaching forward to hold his dongsae’s face in his hands.

“Kim Ryeowook, I love you more than anything or one in this world. I would do anything for you.” Sungmin whispered before kissing his dongsae’s lips. Ryeowook pulled away surprised by the action.

“Hyung?” he whispered as a blush powdered his face.

“I’m sorry,” Sungmin apologized. Ryeowook smiled before kissing the older man’s cheek.

“Give me time okay hyung,” he asked.

“Ne, arraso.” Sungmin replied as the sounds of the others saying they were ready filled the air. Ryeowook smiled before grabbing his hyung’s hand and leading him out to the living room.

“We’ll, say good bye to our home boy’s. We may never see it again.” Leeteuk announced. Little did they know how right their leader would be.