Alive

The plague doctor's

Kyuhyun wrapped Sungmin in his arms allowing his hyung to cry over the child. His eyes roamed the area making him freeze when he noticed the two figures coming at them.

“Min, we have to go.” Kyuhyun whispered. Sungmin shook his head refusing to leave.

“Aniyo, I mean we have to run now or else end up like that kid!” Kyuhyun yelped as he pulled his hyung away from the new grave. The sirens were going off again sending shivers to race over Kyuhyun as more Doctori appeared in their path reaching slowly at them. Kyuhyun had never seen a Doctori run, and it was believed they just slowly glided after their prey.

“Kyu, there’s too many we’ll never make it.” Sungmin panted as he and Kyuhyun rounded a corner. Both paled at the sight of the dead end.

“Kyu, before I die I have something I have always wanted to say to you.” Sungmin whimpered as he clung to Kyuhyun’s shirt sleeve.

“Yeah, what is it?” Kyuhyun asked pulling his hyung behind him.

“I’m gay and I love Ryeowook.” Sungmin replied closing his eyes.

“I love Yesung and are gay. The fact that we are both about to die without admitting that to our loves is kinda fitting.” Kyuhyun replied as the Doctori began to glide towards them with hooked weapons raised.

“At least they can still love someone else.” Sungmin cried as he pulled Kyuhyun down and kissed his lips.

“Sorry, I wanted to have a final kiss before we died.” He replied when Kyu looked at him surprised. Suddenly, the Doctori surrounded them as the sirens grew louder.

“Please kill me; it was my fault we were out here.” Kyuhyun begged as one of the figures came forward. It’s gloved hand gently moved across Kyuhyun’s cheek making Sungmin whimper. Another figure prodded at the smaller male with its stick making Sungmin back away slightly. With the nod of the main Doctori’s head, four of the figure’s came forward, grabbing the two Super Junior members and leading them towards the outskirts of town.

SUJU-SUJU-SUJU-SUJU-SUJU

Both Ryeowook and Yesung had been too worried to remain in the dorms waiting for the return of the Kyumin couple. Not knowing was the worse pain imaginable to them.

“Do you think they went this way?” Yesung asked making Ryeowook jump before nodding his head. They ventured farther into the town searching for their friends, hoping to find them dragging food with them. Suddenly, Yesung pulled Ryeowook behind a pile of trash as several Doctori glided towards them surrounding someone. As the large mass of people passed them, Ryeowook squeaked in fear making Yesung place a hand quickly over his mouth. Sungmin and Kyuhyun were shaking and being dragged along with the group. Both members could only watch unable to help their friends.

“Let’s follow them,” Yesung suggested after the group passed. Ryeowook nodded through his fear as he followed his hyung as they followed the Doctori.  Their fear escalated once they noticed how far away from the town they were going. They had now entered the woods outside the town, and were now having to dodge and climb over fallen branches.

“Is this were the Doctori kill their prisoners now?” Ryeowook asked timidly. Yesung shrugged as they group of Doctori stopped in a large clearing. Ryeowook and Yesung watched as Kyuhyun and Sungmin were thrown forward. The two captive Super Junior members clung to eachother with wide tear filled eyes. Simultaneously, the Doctori reached up and grabbed their mask, sliding them up to reveal their true face’s.

Ryeowook couldn’t stand the frightened look on his hyung’s face. Gathering his courage the young eternal makanae raced forward talking the nearest Doctori member to the ground.

“Wookie!” Sungmin called as Yesung took down the other Doctori making the group spread out.

“Run guy’s!” Ryeowook screamed as he was pinned to the ground.

“Will the two of you stop trying to kill us!” a Doctori yelled making Ryeowook blink at the familiarity of the voice.

“… You’re alive?” Yesung asked with wide eyes.