Thank You For Our Beautiful Love

Butterfly Dejavu

                                                                

Then,you and Kris arrived at Shangri-La hotel.

"Kris,you said you just want to take me out for a dinner,,But,I never thought that you will bring me to this such expensive place.."You shocked.

"Don't worry,Its nothing.I just want you to be happy."Kris smiled.

You felt that everyone appreciating you.

Thanks.

Kris ordered your favourite food.

You smiled.

"I never thought that you still remember my favourite food." You asked.

"__________,,You are my life,,of course I remembered." Kris answered.

"What!!??" You shocked to hear that.

"Aniya,,just concentrate to your food." Kris worried.He worried if he expressed his feeling towards you now,,He would be rejected by you,,Just because your acquaintanceship only 2 months.

You enjoyed your food so much.You don't even think any feeling right now.You just get out from the hospital,,so,,you cannot think any burden.

 

"___________,can I ask you something??I hope you you don't get at me.Just asking." Kris fret.

"Yes,you can,,What is it??" You curious.

"Who visited you at the hospital that day??Your mother told me that someone beside me visited you at the hospital." Kris hoped that you give your honest answer.

"err,,err,,Actually,It's my cousin from Canada.He just came to see me because he is my bestfriend there.It's nothing,Kris."You lied to him.

"fuhh!!  I thought that was your boyfriend!" Kris felt relieved.

"What again!!??" You streaked.

"Why??It's nothing.." Kris trying to hide his feeling.

''Okay"...You continued enjoying your food.

There is something in your heart confused with all man in your life.

How can I like two man at a time??

What should I do now??

 

 

 

 

...............................................................................................

 

MONDAY~~~~~

 

''Good morning,class!! Okay,,I just want to tell you that our school will hold The Sport Day next 3 weeks.So,The Principal told that we will compete among classes.In Seoul Dasom School,we have 15 classes.So,we have to defeat 14 classes.Siwon,you are the fastest runner and also the best at field events.So,I count on you.'' So-Sang Nim explained long.

 

''So-SangNim!!So-SangNim!!Kris also can!!'' Kai shouted.

 

"Yes,KAI,,What do you said just now?"So-SangNim curious.

 

"I said that Kris also the fastest runner in our school in Beijing.Can he participate also?" Kai asked.

 

"Oh,really,,Actually all students are couraged to participated in all events.So,If Kris can do better,,Why not??You,KAI,,You also can participate,,I hope your participation can bring our class to Jej~~~~'' So-SangNim missed it,,.Actually the prize would be a secret.

"What??''the class echoed.

"Nothing,dear,,I just want to tell you that would be GRAND PRIZE,,,Second Prize and Third Prize,,So,I hope that you can make my hopes come true.And,,3 days before the Sport Day,The Principal would announce the prizes..All I can say that the prizes would be very worth,,So,Let' rock it!!!!!''So-SangNim over-happy.

 

''Kris,I count on you,,KAI said to me that you had the best Beijing record."You give hopes to Kris.

"Thanks,___________..I hope I can do the best,,,"Kris hold your hands,and put it o his chest.

"Of course,You are my friend." unnoticed you hurt Kris.

 

''What??friend,?? I think she doesn't know yet,So,I will declare to her today...''

 

Siwon just stare at you both''.Does Kris know that ___________ actually like me??''Siwon  murmured.

 

 

 

 

 

 

***Message from author: hahahaha!!!!sorry If I 'm bit late to update,,I'm afraid that the conflict become worse and boring,,,I want this story would be my first and worthy effort and actually SIWON and KRIS just full of  theirselves,,WAIT AND SEE,,who would 'you' choose as her partner of life??***

 

 

 

 

 

At Your Home:~~~

 

You and KRIS have a video chat,,SKYPE

Kris: Hello??Hello??Hello??

You: Don't be like a baby,,,I'm here.

Kris: Okay,I just want a comfort from you.

You: What??

Kris:Nothing.

You:What's wrong with you actually,??You always said unusual things and When I asked,You avoiding me.

Kris:That's called love.

You:love??You meant L.O.V.E??

Kris:Yes~~~

You:Are you fallen in love now??**Your face become glum,Maybe shy,when he said that,you never thought Kris woud say it**

Kris:___________??If you hear me,,I just want to hold you,,I want to protect you,I want you always be mine,,I want you,,Actually,I've fallen for you,,For the second time,,I hope my second time would be forever,,I just wanna say it now because I'm afraid that the opportunity would fly away just like that...Do you hear me???

 

 

10 minutes later~~~~

You:Yes..I heard you...

Kris:So??

You: So What??

Kris:Would you be mine forever??

You:Are asking me to be your girlfriend??

Kris:Yes,,and If you don't mind I also want you to be my wife~~

You:HAHAHAHA!!Are you kidding??

Kris:I'm serious now.

You:OH,really,,sorry,,

Kris:So,since you became my girlfriend,,Can you let me in??It's so cold outside.

You:What do you mean??

Kris:Turn around.

 

Like a PRINCE CHARMING........................There are Kris standing at our balcony with  a white balloon,,a pieces of red roses scattered on the balcony,,a big cute bear,,maybe prizes..and holding his iPhone,,SKYPEing with you.

 

 

Your eyes glued,,Cannot imagine how beautiful your world now!!

Kris waved at you.You get up from your bed and open up the door for him.

 

''So,,now I want to declare it thoroughly...I LOVE YOU!!Would you be my girlfriend,,Not in school only,,but forever..''Kris kneeled in front of you.

 

''Of course..'' You said with your mouth opened.You never been surprised by a man before,,

''Oh,,I forgot,,This a most special balloon,Look,,the shape also made especially for you,,Take a look at it'' Kris gave you surprise.

 

You took the balloons...and you closed your face to the balloon..to find what is inside that balloon..Suddenly..

 

 

 

 

''AAAAAA!!!!~~~~You shocked me'' You mad.

''Oh,dear..Don't mad...jakgya...jakgya..LOOK!!what is on your feet,,Something fell.''Kris started to make his love come true.

''Ya!!What is it??Is it~~A RING!!!Yah!!Is it from you??''You curious.

''Of course,,dear...Come on..let me wear it for you.''Kris gently put the ring to you.

''The Ring was so special.I even named it DRAGKRIS..and this bear is KRISSING.If you can,,find what is special in this ring in 2 days,,and I hope you always wear it,,and this bear,,I f you really missed me,,Just kiss the bear,,Then,the KRISSING woud play its role,,as the kissing items for you~~'' Kris explained.

 

''OH,Kris,,~~~' Unnoticed,,your tears come out.

''Why would you cry,dear??It's our moment.''Kris asked.

''No,I just touched.''You said.

                         

 

AND,,this moment would be the best moment,

 

Kris's sweet lips touched yours,,

 

very tightly,,

 

like telling you to not betray your love,

 

Your lips then even close to each other,,

 

Kris's hand hugged intimately to your waist...

 

and you also hugged Kris's head and like telling him that you will always be with Kris forever~~~~

 

 

As your lips unite for 6 minutes,11 seconds..

 

SUDDENLY.......

 

''Omo--Omo--What's this??Kris,,What are you doing here??''Shinnie shocked as she opened your door,Seeing you kissing.

 

Then,you and KRIS stopped.

''OOO~~~Shinnie aa~~'' Kris's face became red.

''Shinnie,,why you disturb us??hahahaha!!Just kidding..What do you want??'' You asked her.

''Omma told me to ask you go down and eat.'' Shinnie explained.

''Owh,,I'll be right there.and,,Shinnie,,PLEASE,,don't tell omma what had happened.''You asked her help.

 

''No problem.unnie,,and,,You KRIS,,Are you declaring your love??''Shinnie asked.

''YES!!'' Kris happily told her.

''So,You have became our family!!!Come and join us...We're having dinner.''Shinnie offered.

''No,,I don't think so,,Sorry If i'm disturbing your family.'' Kris being humble.

 

"Jakgya..Jakgya...Jakgya...You're now our family..Let's go down.Omma doesn't mind at all..right,Shinnie??''

''Choengmal???Gomawo,,dear...''Kris happy.He kissed your cheek.

''Yes,and don't do the RATED 'M' action here.And since you've became a part of our family,,Then,,you will do what I ask''Shinnie joking.

 

''Shinie~~~!!!!!Don't you ever bully my boyfriend!!'' You shouted.

 

 

''Yah!!!KIDSS!!!Let's go down now!!"Omma suddenly shouted to compete yours.

"Okayh.Omma...." You and Shinnie respond.

 

 

 

AT DINNER TABLE~~

 

"So,You're Kris??Sice you've became part of ours,,I hope you can take care of _____________ very well,,Like us" Appa told Kris.

''Yes,I will..'' Kris replied.

''AND,,Don't do the RATED 'M' with our daughter,,Just do that after you get married later.''

Everyone laughed~~~~~~~~~

 

''Yes,I will,,'' Kris answered and satring at you for a while.

I never thought my very painful sadness cured by you,,I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU