I Have To Choose

Butterfly Dejavu

                                       

 

''Woowowwoooww!!!!~~ Your home gym was realllyy cool!!~~'' You impressed with Siwon's home gym when he bring you to look around his house.

 

''It's nothing,_______-ah,'' Siwon blushing ;)

 

''Yahh~~Your family was very rich,,right??Are you the only heir??'' You asked.

 

''Yes,,since I'm the only son,,but,,I had a sister." Siwon explained.

 

''Really??Can I meet your sister one day??'' You begging.

 

''Why not??She's now in Japan.She studying business.She's eager to take place my father's business.Although,I'm their son,but,I'm not interested at all in business.At first,they don't agree with my decision.Luckily,SooYoung had her interest in business in case helping my father continue his business in London and Korea..hehe'' Siwon told about his family and smiled.

 

                                                    

 

Omoo~~Omoo~~Why Siwon like to do that face,,I think my heart already in high temperature and melting down!!

 

''Why??'' Siwon noticed you.

 

''Huh??It's nothing.So,should we start now??'' you smilely said.

 

''Okay,Let's start with this one.But,,you just have to watch me.Don't be so naughty to touch the stuff.''Siwon warned.

 

''Why??'' You wonder.

 

''______-ah,Your heart is not very stable,right??I know,When you started  to do a thing,You can't stop it thoroughly,Then,if you enjoyed these stuff,You would forget all your problems including your health.'' Siwon cared.

''Ohh~~But,,uhh,nevermind..Thank you for your concern~~'' You never  thought Siwon would be that cautious about your health.

 

 

 

 


 

''Kris,where is your girlfriend,huh??''Kai asked while doing push-up.

 

''She said that she's busy today.Nevermind,,anyway, I TRUST HER.'' Kris confident to answer.

 

''I cannot do anything if you said so then.'' Kai said.

 

''What about you???Don't you try to persuade Shin Hye to come over here to accompany you??'' Kris changing the topic.

 

''Ahh~~ehh,,Err~~'' Kai stuttered.

 

''Yahh~~~Why you busy other's relationship,When your relationship don't ever started yet..Pabo~~'' Kris joke.

 

''Your hangul  getting better,,It's great,,But,you shouldn't curse me!!~~'' Kai laughed.

 

They laughed together and Kris forget about you for a while.

 

 


 

 

While,

 

"Siwon,you looked so tired..rest for a while..'' You noticed.

 

''Oh,,Okay.......'' Siwon heard you.

 

He get a bottle of mineral water and gulped it till half full..

Siwon thought of something.

 

''________-ah,I think you're too close with Kris,,why??'' Siwon suddenly asked.

 

Oh,My GOSH!!!What am I supposed to do now??Should I lie to him??But,,this thing would get worse..I have to brave myself....Emm,,maybe I should not lie to him...Okay,,

 

''Huh,,,Emmm..Actually,Kris and I.....''

 

''Oppa!!I'm back!!!!'' Choi Sooyoung, Siwon's younger sister shout at the front door.

 

'' Yahh!! Dongsaengii~~ I miss you so much!!!'' Siwon replied her.

 

                                                                             

 

''Omoo~~Who is this??Is this your girlfriend???Yeppudaa!!~~~Oppa!!why don't you tell me??'' Sooyoung asked.

 

''She's not,Sooyoung,,maybe one day...'' Siwon smily told Sooyoung.

 

''So,you are Soo young,right??I'm _______,,Nice to meet you!~~'' You greet her. 

 

''Why don't you tell me that you want to back home,,I can pick you up at the airport~~'' Siwon babbling around.

 

''It's a surprise,oppa...I'm back to learn more about business here..Appa told me to do that..and there's an assistant help me out later..By the way,It really helping me to finish my homework....'' Sooyoung told.

 

Then,you and Sooyoung had a good time to chit-chat together.Siwon just listened because he doesn't want to disturb you anyways.He really happy to see you can be comfortable fastly with her sister.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




 

At your home:

 

''Unnie!!!There you are!!Where did you go just now??Kris hyung looked for you.'' Shinnie shouted as you step in your house.

 

''I'm at Siwon's home just now,,accompany him to do exercises for the sports Day upcoming,,why??'' You explained.

 

''What??Kris's hyung won't be mad??'' Shinnie asked.She really dissapointed with your answer.

 

''I don't think so,dear...Emm..I don't know if he gets mad or not..because I think he's a good guy..'' You spoke it without your heart..Actually,you are confused..So,You don't really know how to manage the situation now.

 

''YahhUnnie!!!How you can be like this??'' Shinnie got angry.

 

''I don't know,Shinnie..Maybe I need more time..But,,You know..my time is not long enough,,so,i thought to enjoy my life even it's   hurt me one day..'' Hopelessly you told her.

 

Shinnie's face turned blue.She never thought you would bring this matter up.She started to cry..

 

''Unnie,,You will not go anywhere..'' Shinnie cries.

 

''Shinnie,,I'm always there for you...Okay,I promise to make all the things clear before I go..and as you know,,I would not leave,,Even if I leave you,,Just remember all my favourites...I will always be with you...'' You also started to cry.

 

You and Shinnie hugged.It's MAY BE the last hug.


 

 

YOU POV

 

Today,I went to Siwon's home.It is really a huge house.Siwon very a lucky guy. Choi Sooyoung was a very good-hearted sister.Just like my sister.Shinnie very dissapointed with me because I'm betraying Kris's love.I really didn't meant it.I just can't control my feeling.Siwon and Kris were nice guy.Neither one of them could I leave,It's really confusing..Oh GOD!!!Please help me..Maybe,,I should go on with Kris,,Anyway..He's the one who met my parents.But..he doesn't know my situation yet.How Am I going to tell him??Hmmmm~~~