The Dissapointed Winning

Butterfly Dejavu

The Sport Day.

 

''_______-ah,,Come here!!!Pballi!!''

''Why??'' You asked shocked with Woohyun's words just now.

''Okay,Like this..I want you to do the best cheer for us.As the captain,you must make sure that our team win by youur best cheer,okay??'' 

''Don't worry,I'll do the best!!!'' You cheer up.

 

Kris hold your hand.He looked at your shiny eyes.Then,he approached you and closed his lips to your cute ears.

 

''______-ah,,Don't forget to cheer for me~~I'm the only one who can get your special cheer.'' He whispered.

You smiled.Then,you grabbed his neck and closed your lips to his ear.

''You're the special one,dear.Do the best.'' You whispered happily.

 

 

Hyunseung noticed you both.

''Yahh~What are you two doing???Trying to here??'' He laughed.

 

You and Kris hurrily cover his mouth.

''Just shut up,,bro!'' Kris said.

 

''Okay,,I won't'' Hyunseung give up.

 

Nam Woohyun,The captain for the team in Sport Day today enthusiastic to win.

''Let's go and War!!!!'' He shouted when all the members get ready.

 

All the members were spirited by the cute captain.They make every effort worth.

Siwon.He got first runner-up.

Kris.The best runner this year.

Max.Defeat all other participants easily.

Woohyun.The stylish participant ever.

 

 

 

AND~~

 

''The winner for this year goes to~~~~~'' The announcement really made all the students beat.

 

''CLASS 7-A!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'' When the name out,You excitedly hugged Siwon who beside you. Tightly.

 

 

Kris,who saw you turned his face to a glum face.

 

 

KRIS POV

HUHH!!It's very tiring....But,It's worth because I looked _________-ah very happy today.Maybe she excited to win.Hmmm,,she's cute with her cute cheerleading uniform.I guess what is the huge present.I heard Woohyun talked nonsense about flight and hotel stuff to So-SangNim just now.Where she want to go??Oh,maybe she's on her honeymoon.But,why Woohyun had to work hard on other's honeymoon??Nonsense.Ahh!!The announcement!!!

 

Wahhh!!We win!!!_______-ah!!!

Why??Why she hugged Siwon??Not me?But,,,,Why???

What's wrong just going on here??Who am I to her actually??WHY!!!???

 

I felt Kai hands over my shoulders.He whispered to me and asked me to follow him for a while.Then,he brought me to the toilet.He told me everything about ______-ah and Siwon.Now I know,________-ah just want to play with me.I'm the stupid.Believe in _______-ah too much.I'm so stupid.

~KRIS POV ENDS~

 

 

''WAIT!!!!!The Principal wanted to say something.''

''Thanks to our host today,Mr.Lee.Okay,It's a very exciting Sport Day.right students???And I want to take this opportunity to wish CONGRATULATION to Class 7-A students.Here......You all will be going to JeJu Island!!!!!!! All expenses on bus and foods would be treated!!!!Except,You bring your own money to buy the souvenirs there....~~!!!''

The Principal was very nice.Every year there must be grand prize that surprising students.Especially,the prize always different every year.

 

 

''Huhh!!!I'm very glad to hear it!!!Kri~~~......

Your face turned to blue when you cannot find Kris behind you who just now standing steadily.Then,you searched for him.

 

''Did you see Kris,,He was me just now,''You asked a girl.

''Oh,I saw him with Kai just now.'' She said.

''Thanks.'' You relieved,because you he was alright with Kai.

 

 

''Unnie,Let's go home..I'm tired.'' Suddenly Shinnie hold your hand from back.

''Uhh,,but..''

''Let;s go,,unnie!!~~'' She's very tired until she grabbed your hand roughly and take you home.

''Okay..'' You  just follow her.