Chapter 29

Painful Truth (Sequel)

          OMG as in OMG! I just realized that I started this fanfic last 2012 and just a few days before 2015!!! I really need to finish this right???hehe...Or I will not be able to post my new Jaedara fic...hahaha...Anyway, I really really want to thank all of you guys for reading, commenting, subcribing and also for the upvotes, I'm really really thankful for all of it, and for still reading this even though I seldom update. JEONGMAL KAMSAHAMNIDA YEOROBUN!!!

           So many things happen in kpop this year, I really wish for all my bias groups to do well next year! Anyway, HAPPY CHRISTMAS AFF Friends, Subscribers and Readers!!!..:)

angel102988AemieleeLilMissSanShinebimg27cherie2014mypetconcubineainupanpulidoph 

khaystephen7lyd_dhybernie20AmyG2glamourdaralingheresoulrack164JannahRussell 

narose07princessjohannewenkie0414bunny08BaoRuejero_3089kiijouficfanatics

distilleredel16sandara1988jeamie08bloody8marymsdeathstalkerPrinsesadawilovedara2112 

theroyalbiatchluhanxprinceNYONGDALisLOVEangeltam7moufeh,corea18dockie8ph

champolahoney0625francishipurple_beepotpotxxxMillionDollarBaby21silentfan22inakuyon 

meg0528annadaradxwhyyshay_psaranghaeYGcandycanlas2mommyEyiarivashayne11  

mimimikceygigi214 , vida86shirlynshckenziealYadz10cheska_unniexacy07kwinna 

dada0926carlaxxiichikanajedkaychel-unnixiena529Kayejavierjanerubi,kwon_zhiGingerz 

cheri86fhapatggbriaDarahae04freedomtolovexxMayra_205ygxacetonnettiemaritess 

beauty16dinnah20_honeyyvezclarencelavendergal18,tamtamiexxpoohbearl0uprimadonnaegai006

annbelCadden0824lizacabiasMinimyYhangbelleisupermankwonsantokkymmand1jekomgarcia 

yatkit15lam3898TieusamkhuletdawakojeloOtsgandakomaris027kjhrisMiss_Prei

Shyness28bern_lanedongsulpark867mariahbarres86mye007MissCookieCerealluaroze21 

skyraineTabimucheremarianneteukilicious2010kyayong10redmoonrisingdkaylalag,anna0315 

lovesanwanderlustzxcpiratessdarahaeyoungnmb123mscadzthisisyhananessy2012Ligneous94 

sirrianna7loveless28nms_xoloveiscinthNyongDalongvlahana,daramaegondara24maknaelover1994 

marideefanficsgaloreluyvnez..

Can't put all your UN here guys, next time again...hehe...

Here's my twitter anyway, feel free to follow me....https://twitter.com/sanjgels17

 

 

=================================================================================

CHAPTER 29

 

           “What the heck are you doing here?!” Dara asked the 3 guys who were now sitting in front of them as camly as she can not leaving her eyes of them. They were having their breakfast in their room when they heard a knock on the door, she opened it just to be shock to see Seungri, Jaejoong and Junsu outside. Imagine her panic when she saw them?!

           “Lee Seunghyun, aren’t you going to answer my question? Or you rather stare the floor since you seemed to be more interested on it?” She asked again, raising her brow as she waited for the bigbang maknaes’ answer.

           “We’re on vacation too D.” It was Jaejoong who answered calmly. Dara just glared at him and continued staring impatiently at the maknae.

           “You know it’s better to answer her honestly Seungri than to keep quiet.” Bom intervene for the first time.

             Seungri finally turned his head towards his favourite noona, but he knew even though she’s totally calm that deep inside his noona is already thinking of shipping him back to Korea.”I’m sorry noona, I know we shouldn’t be here but we’re just worried to the both of you, you were here without anyone from the company, not even one of your managers, I know this is a vacation but I or rather we can’t help but be worried that something might happen to the two of you.”

            Dara’s anger immediately subsided with the maknae’s words.”He really knows what to say in times like this. Tsk!” She though and sighed. “Ok, I get it, but we’re not a child Seungri-ah, we’re adults and we can perfectly take care of our selves, and why did you have to dragged Jeajoong and Junsu into this, you’re trying to create a scandal here.”

            The 3 avoid her gaze and again sighed and turned to her park sister to ask for any suggestions.

           “We can’t do anything about it since they’re here already, why not let them accompy us in exploring this place?” Bom said before she even speaks.

           “But it would create a scandal if we were seen with them, surely you wouldn’t want to face Sajangnim’s wrath.” She’s starting to get worried again, of course she can’t just send them away after travelling all the way from Korea just to spend time with them, but they can’t also risk the fact that it wouldn’t do any good if some people will knew about them being in the same place.

             “It won’t, they will never know once we left this room.” She’s puzzled with what Bom said but the latter didn’t elaborate more. “C’mon! Time for us to change, we will have places to visit.” She just followed her to their room, she knew her Park sister is planning something to those guys and she’ll just let her be.

 

 

 

 

 

 

   

             Dara have to stifle her laugh every time she glance at the 3 guys or rather women at that moment, behind her and Bom, she can’t believe that Bom actually boss them to wear such outfit. They are now on their way for their first destination for that day which is the Lake Kayangan that was located on top of a mountain, it’s not high, just a 10 minutes steep climb and after that you will be rewarded with a breathtaking view and crystal-clear waters.

             “You can laugh D, I know you’re enjoying this moment.” She heard Jae said. She stopped for a moment a look at them directly wearing that sweet smile.

            “Am I?” She asked innocently, of course she wouldn’t admit that she’s enjoying looking at them wearing womens clothes and a long hair wig s courtesy of Bom.

           “Yes! It’s written all over your pretty face.” He replied with an unreadable expression but his eyes glint otherwise.  

            “But you’re enjoying this also, and besides you look so beautiful JJ, while these two are just so cute.”

            “Noona, I get it why Jaejoong hyung and Junsu hyung have to wear this kind of disguise but do I really have to wear this also?” Seungri whined but Dara just raised her eyebrow at him and turned to the quietest among the three.

            “Junsu-ah, noona is sorry that you have to be part of this, I don’t actually know how did you agreed to these two in coming here.”

            “Nah! It’s nothing noona, this is quite exciting actually, and I have to be here to look for Jaejoong hyung since Yoochun hyung isn’t here, he actually tends to do stupid things.” Junsu said.

            “Yah! Junsu-ah! What do you mean by that huh?!”

            “Oh! Really Junsu-ah? Think you’re right, you should really keep your eye on him.”

            “You’re talking as if I’m not here.”

            “Aw! Come here you big baby.” She said and put her hand on his arm. “Let’s go! Don’t want Bommie to shout at us for being so slow.

             

 

 

 

 

 

 

              The five of them was awestruck at the beautiful scenery they saw when they arrived at Lake Kayangan and the water is so clear that the can see the corals and different kinds of sea creatures. They assigned seungri to take pictures and videos of them, the 3 guys got used of their appearance after a while to which Bom’s happiness. At least she didn’t heard them whined because of it, resulting to their peace. They visited one more place before they decided to go back to their hotel to change and eat.

              “You can change your clothes now guys, I think it’s enough punishment for arriving here without informing us.” Bom said to which Jaejoong, Junsu and Seungri oblige immediately.

             “So, are you’re friends arriving today?” Bom asked Dara after the guys left.

             “No, but we’re leaving this afternoon.” Dara simply replied. Bom turned to her Parksister quietly waiting for her to explain.

            “Er…One of our friends offered us their family’s private resort in Tagaytay to stay, so I decided to take the offer and just stay there for the rest of our vacation and cancel our flight to Japan. I hope it’s ok with you Bommie.” She hesitantly explained.

             “Hmmm….Private resort you say, meaning we are the only people in there, less crowed, and we’re free to roam around the vicinity?”

             “Yes!”

             “Gosh! I already love your friends D! It’s perfect! We can definitely detch our Japan flight for that!” Bom squealed happily.

             “So, you’re ok with it?”

             “Of course! I’m more than ok with it. Anyway, are we going to bring those 3 along?”

             “Yes! They’re already here, might as well tag them along so they can experience at least a little bit of Philippine crusine and beaches.

             

              

              

 

          

           

            

           

 LOVE

SJangels