Chapter XXI

Painful Truth (Sequel)

            Seungri was in the middle of his break from recording his upcoming album when he received a call from unexpected person.

          “Jaejoong hyung?” He asked in disbelief.

          “You sounded so shocked Seungri-ah.” 

           “I just didn’t expect this call from you hyung, but now I have a hunch. It’s about Dara noona right.” He smiled when he heard him laughed.

           “You sure know about it huh! This is the reason why I called you; I know I can count on you.” Seungri waited, he knew about the 2ne1 blossoming friendship with JYJ specially her Dara noona and Jaejoong hyung, and as he promise to himself that he will help her favourite noona to find a great guy after what happened he knew Jaejoong is one of the best guy he will approved to date his noona.

            “I wanted to congratulates the girls for their successful comeback, so wanted to have a surprise small party for them, my friends also wants to meet them personally that’s why.”

            “And of course you also wanted to see Dara noona.” He added teasingly. “Anyway, what can I help you with it hyung?”

            “I just want you to bring the girls to Seven hyung’s restaurant tonight at 7 pm. Can I count you on that Seungr-ah?”

             “Of course hyung! I’ll take them there, no need to worry.” He positively replied.

              “Thanks Seungri-ah! I owe one! See you later.”

 

 

 

 

 

               After the call, Seungri grinned sheepishly not noticing a certain dragon was watching him curiously.

              “Yah! Lee Seungri! Why are you grinning like a fool alone?” The dragon finally voiced out her curiosity.

               Seungri snapped and turned to the person who disrupted him and smile seeing his leader frowning at him. “Yes, Jiyong hyung?”

             “I’m asking you why are you grinning like an idiot and who you are talking to?”

             “It’s nothing hyung, just one of my friends inviting me for a mini party.” He answered partly true. He can’t just tell him it’s Kim Jaejoong because he surely knew his leader will bombarded him a question which will cause him to reveal the surprised for his noona which he doesn’t want to happen.

              “Is that so?” Jiyong eyed him suspiciously but then nodded. “Just make sure you won’t bring yourself in a scandal.”

               “Yes! Hyung, I know.” He replied as he secretly smiled to himself. He will get it from him if he knew what he’s about to do but he doesn’t care as long as he see his favourite noona to be genuinely happy and totally move on from the heartbreak she went through because of his Jiyong hyung.

               “Good, let’s resume the recording; we need to finish this because you still need to practice the dance steps.” Seunri nodded and follow his hyung, still excited for his task later.

 

 

 

 

 

             After the recording, Seungri fix his self before going to 2ne1 dorm. He texted his Dara noona inviting her and the girls for a dinner at his Seven hyungs restaurant just to come up with something that less suspicious. She enthusiastically agreed, much to his relief.

            “Seungri-ah! It’s nice to see you! It’s been a while!” Dara happily greeted him the moment she open the door.

            “Noona, I miss you! Are you ready for the dinner?” He queried as they went inside.

             “Yes! We are Seungri! Let’s go!” Bom who was just come out from her room excitedly answered the question not even letting him seat.

             “Well, you seemed all ready dinner.” He commented seeing CL and Minzy also as ready as their unnies. “Let’s go then.” He let the four went out of the dorm first before he close the door. They used his Dara noona’s range rover to her persistent and sit in the front sit while Bom, CL, and Minzy sat in the back as Dara drive.

              “What did you eat rat to invite us for dinner without the other bigbagng members?” CL asked making him raised her brow as he look at her in the mirror.

               “Why? Can’t I invite my favourite noona and her friends for a congratulatory dinner?” He cockily replied.

                “Yeah! Right! I’m sure you’re up to something!” CL sneered making him smirk.

                “Always the suspicious leader you are Cat, but don’t worry, I don’t have any plan that will do harm to her and of course to Bom noona, baby Mingki and even to you.”

               “Aw! Our Baby Panda is being cheesy!” Bom from the back earning a giggle from Dara and Minzy.

               “I’m not noona! Just saying the truth!” He said smiling! “Oh! We’re already here!” He added seeing the restaurant in his view.

                “Yeah! But why is the light off? Is it closed?” Bom asked frowning.

                “Did you confirm your reservation here Seungri-ah?! I think the resto is close right now.” Dara worriedly said as she manoeuvred the car to the parking.

                “It’s not noona, let’s go!” He went out the car first as he secretly sent a message to his Jaejoong hyung they arrived already.

                “Are you sure Oppa? It does look like the rest is already closed.” Minzy queried for the first time as she went out from the car followed by the Bom, Dara and CL.

                 “Very sure! C’mon!” The four don’t have a choice but to follow him even though they are quite hesitant since it’s obviously closed based on the off lights inside.

                 Seungri opened the door slowly and the darkness welcomed them and the moment the four entered the light the a few people shouted in congratulatory to them making Dara, Bom, CL, and Miny stunned.

 

 

 

 

 

 

LOVE

SJangels