Chapter XIX

Painful Truth (Sequel)

            “What the heck is she wearing?!” Jaejoong’s booming voice blow up while watching the newly release music video of 2ne1. “And why do they need to have those half guys in the mv! Don’t they have shirts! Aish! They should have called me I’ll gladly give them; they don’t need to parade that body of them to my goddess!”

            The people inside Jaejoong’s house gaped at him. Yes! He the famous Kim Jaejoong wasn’t alone in his house and his friends by the name of Yoochun, Junsu, Hyunjoong and Jang Geunsuk heard him rant in front of his laptop as if he’s not aware that he’s not the only person at the moment.

            “Hey Chun! Is he alright? Why did he have such reaction to 2ne1’s mv? Hyunjoong curiously asked at his friends’ strange act.

           “Yes! What’s with him? He never acted to any girl group like that? As far as I know, he never get interested to any girl group because he find him the same, he rather choose an actress or a model but definitely not from a girl group.” Geunsuk said inquisitively.

            Yoochun and Junsu shook their heads; really their hyung has it bad. “It’s because their group isn’t like any other GG, and Dara noona is absolutely different just like Bom noona.” Junsu helpfully answered enthusiastically making the two frown as they noticed him light up saying Bom’s name.

           “It looks like Jae isn’t the one who’s fond of them.” Hyunjoong commented coolly.

           “He isn’t, Junsu here is having a crush to the main vocal of 2ne1.” Yoochun smirked as he saw Junsu blushed.

          “Oh!” The only reaction Hyunjoong and Geunsuk said with a teasing smile.

           “Nooo! Why do they have to dance in front of them!” The four turned their heads at their oldest friend.

           “Since when did he become like that? Is he that serious to this Sandara Park?” Geunsuk enquired as he becoming intrigued.

           “He actually like her since 2009, when he saw her and her group performed in MAMA. He just doesn’t have that perfect time to meet her formally.” Yoochun informed.

           “Oh! How come we didn’t know it?” Hyunjoong turned to Geunsuk who shrugged in returned. “And why didn’t he just asked TOP to introduce her to him, they’re in the same company right?

           “Because Jae hyung didn’t really take a move all those years, you know we kinda in a mess because of the lawsuit, he didn’t want to drag her, plus we have our fans that were so possessive to us.” Junsu said peaking at his Jaejoong hyung who’s still busy ranting in front of his laptop.

           “He really looks like a jealous boyfriend, did they met already?”

           “Yes, Seukki hyung, we actually met the 2ne1 girls and we’re quite close to both of them now.” Junsu replied smilingly.

            “Really? I heard it’s hard to be friend with them?” Hyungjoong was surprised since he knew the 2ne1 girls and their aloof personality.

            “I haven’t really seen them, and now I’m curious about this girl who make the famous Kim Jaejoong acted like that, and of course her group.”

            “You surely like them, and they are not hard to be friend Hyunnie, they are very kind, approachable and fun to be with. Far from the fierce look they show when they are in stage.”

             Geunsuk and Hyunjoong look at each other. “Seems like you’re really fond of them and that you know about them that much.” The two stated; Yoochun and Junsu just smile and nodded.

               “Now I want to meet this 2ne1.” Geunsuk suddenly stated getting the attention of the person who’s been busy talking to his laptop.

             “What is this that I heard that you wanted to meet 2ne1 Sukkie?” Jaejoong look at his friends frowning.

             “Oh! Hyung! You’re back with us! I though you already forgot about us here.” Yoochun sarcastically said but his eyes’ says otherwise.

              Jaejoong ignore him and just focus his attention at his two other friends. “So?” He pressed.

             “Well, from Yoochun and Junsu’s story, the seemed to be fun to be with.”JSK answered.

             “No, I will not let you meet her, not yet anyway.” He firmly said

             “Why not Jae-hyung? We also want to be friend with them you know.”

             “You can’t meet them, not until I say so, and that’s final.”

              The two didn’t back down easily though, they wanted to since it’s so rare to mess with him. “Wae? Afraid that they will like us too?” Geunsuk casually asked but his eyes glint mischievously.

               “Goodness hyung! You are worried about that don’t you, as far as I remember Sandara-sshi is a fun of “Boys Over Flower” and she liked my character there as Jihoo, she even wanted to meet us before but her scheduled didn’t allow to, that’s according to Hyesun noona.”Hyunjoong suddenly exclaimed.

               Jaejoong glared at Geunsuk and Hyunjoong much to enjoyment of Yoochun and Junsu.

              “I am not afraid; I am not worried, fine I’ll introduce the two of you to them.” He finally gave in. “She will not like you two anyway.” He mumbled but the four heard it and laugh at him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

LOVE

SJangels