Chapter XXIV

Painful Truth (Sequel)

           

            “Good Morning D!”Dara was startled with the surprised greeting she received as she was alone in the gym inside the YG building. The 3 wasn’t in the mood to go out and choose to sleep than going in the gym which gave her no choice but to go alone.

           “Good Morning Jiyong!”She was once again surprised to herself for being calm; she was even able to greet him without stuttering. She stopped the treadmill and went to her bag to get her water. “What are you doing here?” She asked after drinking.

           “Nothing, am I not allowed to be here?” She was taken aback by his seriousness but just shrugged it off.

          “Oh! I just wonder why you’re here; you don’t look like you’re going to exercise.” She simple said and was about to go back to the treadmill when Jiyong speak again.

          “D, are you avoiding me?” She walked towards Jiyong and stopped just a few steps away. “Why did you suddenly asked?” She asked back not tearing her stares.

          “Because you were not texting me anymore, you seemed to avoid me, it’s been quite awhile since we came back from our tour but we haven’t even talk.”

          “We are just very busy with all the preparations for our comeback, I’m not avoiding you.”

          “You’re near yet so far D. I don’t know what happened for those times I was away but you became so different.” She was taken aback by the emotions she saw in Jiyongs eyes but still try to be unaffected. She can’t be moved again by this. She had enough.

          She bravely face him and decide to show her real feelings, maybe it’s already time for them to sort things out. She sat down on the nearest chair while Jiyong remained standing.“Honestly Ji, I don’t know what really happened also, but I think it’s our personalities that clashes, we’re so different, you’re an outgoing person and I’m not.”

         “C’mon D, don’t give me that shallow excuses, we’ve been friends for four years and our personalities haven’t been a problem to us.”

         “I’m not Ji, I was just tolerating you because you’re important to me, but I had enough, you’re just taking me for granted.” She blurted out, she saw the hurt reaction of Jiyong and she wanted to take it back but she knew she can’t. It’s the truth and they both need to be honest to what they feel once in for all.

         “You really felt that way D? I never meant to take you for granted, you know that. You are very important to me.”

         “You never mean it but the effect is still the same. I learned to accept the fact that we became more distant and that what we had in our first year of our friendship will never be the same.” Jiyong just stared at her and never say anything. It’s become more awkward as the time goes by but she can’t bring herself to speak again.

         “Oh! Jiyong! How surprising to see you here in the gym this early? Are you up for an early exercise?’’ She secretly sighed in relief hearing Hwangsabu’s voice.

         “Yes! Hyung! I’m in the mood to exercise.” She was surprise by Jiyong’s answer because she thought he will leave already.

         “That’s good then, but it’s better if you change your clothes into proper attire.”

         “Yes! Hyung!” She wanted to ask Jiyong why he had to stay but decided not to and just continue her morning exercise. The two of them don’t have a chance to talk again that morning as Ssabu-nim give them some routines for the exercise which she’s thankful for as she don’t know what to say anymore..

              

             

             

             

       

               

          “So, what happened? Did the two of you have a heart to heart talk?” Bom teasingly ask Dara as the latter told the older one her meeting with Jiyong that morning.

          “Kinda, I didn’t tell him the reason directly but told him that it’s our personalities that clashes.

          “You just did the right thing Darong, the two of you ain’t boyfriend and girlfriend, and if ever you told him that you’ve been jealous to THAT girl, he might think that you are too clingy for a friend.

          “I’m actually tempted to tell him how I feel but I realize, why do I have to tell him those things when I don’t him any right to him? We’re just friends, I should know the limitations.”

         “The two of you have a complicated relationship, that’s why I don’t like MU’s.”       

         “Yeah right, anyway, how about you and TOP?” Dara tried to change the topic.

         “Trying to change the topic D?

         “Nope! I’m just curious on what’s happening to the two of you.”

         “Yeah right, curious your face, I don’t care about that alien anymore.”  Bom said grimacing.

         “Well, there are many men who’re trying to get your attention, you can choose anytime if you want to.”

         “And so are you”

         “The two of you have so many suitors and the number one to that lists just send this foods for us.” Dara and Bom turned their head just to see their two maknaes grinning at them holding each one a box.

         “Wow! Pizza!” Bom immediately grab the box that Minzy’s holding and open it excitedly.

         “Bommie-ah, you’re on a strict diet remember? You can’t eat foods like that.”

         “Don’t be such a killjoy Darong, It’s pizza! And Ssabumin isn’t here so there’s no reason for me not to eat these irresistible foods.”

          “Up to you Bommie-ah.”Dara grinnied meaningfully.

          “Oh! Just hush! I wanna eat and I will, here you eat too, you need some fats.”

          “Goodness! Unnies, you just have to eat no need to argue about it.”  CL can’t help shaking her heads at her unnies silly banters.

          “Ok. Ok. Anyway, who sent these foods?” Dara asked.

          “Jaejoong oppa.” Minzy answered.

          “Oh!” Dara just said and start biting her sliced pizza.

           The 4 enjoyed the delivered foods as they watch some movies they picked in their stored dvds. It’s always been like this every time they are in their apartment and no schedules to attend.

 

 

 

 

 

 

LOVE

SJangels