Chapter 27

Painful Truth (Sequel)

         

         It’s been 4 weeks since the girls finished their world tour and exactly 8 weeks since bigbang finished theirs. And in 1 month time, the annual YG family concerts will start. Aside from practising for that event the artist of YG family still busy with their other commitment, especially bigbang and 2ne1, they weren’t able to rest after their world tour because of so many project they have in their hands but YG sajangnim assured them that they will have a vacation after the YG Family concerts. So, both groups really work so hard since they knew they will be able to rest after. And at the moment, 2ne1 is in their practice room as Jaewook their choreographer told them the songs that they will going to perform in the concert.

           “Darong, where are you going to have a vacation after this?” Bom queried her Park sister, after Jaewook left them in the room.

           “Do you really have to ask Dara unnie about it Bommie unnie? We all know where she always went for her vacation.” CL joined in.

            Dara smiled at her sisters, she knew they all know where she is going so she doesn’t know why her Park sister had to ask it.

           “I know that CLroo, I just want to make sure ‘coz I wanna join her in her vacation in the Philippines this time.” Bom said earning the attention of the 3.

           “But Bommie unnie, aren’t you going to visit your family in the states?” Minzy curiously inquired.

           “Yes, unnie, I thought you’re going to the States to visit your family. Why the sudden change of plans?” CL also queried.

           “You maknaes have so many questions. Can’t Park sister have a bonding time?”

           “I’m just worried you two will do something that will cause you trouble unnies.”

            Dara’s who’s just been listening to the conversation chuckled at their leader, she knows CL knew what Bom and her are capable of doing, doing some crazy things. “Don’t worry CLroo, we’re going to have a vacation there, it’s not like we’re going to do get a boyfriend there.”She calmly said soothing the worried leader but it didn’t really appease the latter.

           “Unnie!” CL whined, making the 3 laugh at her expression.

           “You worry too much Cl unnie, don’t worry about these two unnies, for sure they will find a guy who will be match to face the YG family if ever.” Minzy said grinning, she joined teasing their leader.

           “Not you too Minzy-ah.” CL groaned. She’s really uneasy knowing that her unnies will  be going on a vacation together, who knows what will trouble will they go, these two act like they are some teenagers mind you that why is a bit over protected.

           “Just let them CL unnie, it’s time for Dara unnie and Bom unnie to have a boufriend anyway.” Minzy said winking at her unnies.

           “Aw! Baby Mingki is really grown up now, she already understand her unnies dilemma.” Bom hugged Minzy and playfully smirk at CL.

            CL sighed in defeat, and smile. “Fine, enjoy your vacation and if ever you two find a boyfriend, which I don’t understand why you need to look for one when there is Jaejoong and Junsu oppa who’s willing to be your boyfriend, don’t forget to call us to keep us posted.”

            Dara and Bom rolled their eyes but didn’t comment though CL is right, those two are too good to be true for them, they are doing things a simple friend wouldn’t do but they never mention anything about courting them so they don’t want to assume anything which is good because they are not ready yet to be in a relationship.

 

 

 

 

 

 

           

          The day of YG family concerts arrived and all the staff of the company are busy with their tasks. Artist that will perform are busy putting their make-up and costume, others are busy organizing the line up. Meanwhile, amid to the eventful atmosphere they were in, a certain group was very relaxed while sitting comfortably on the couch holding their phones not minding the people inside their waiting room.

         “Girls, you have 15 minutes before your turn to perform.” One of their coordinator unnie said. The girls nodded and murmur a “thank you” without even glancing as they were very focus on their phones. They are ready to perform since their hair and make-ups are already done and they are already wearing their costume, they are just waiting for their cue. Exactly 5 minutes before their time, the girls stood up from their sits and give their phones to their manager.

         “Ok! It’s time to play!” CL said looking at the other 3 with a smile. “2NE1 Nolza!” They said in chorus and walk towards the backstage. Some of the staffs that saw them as the walk towards the backstage cheer for them, they smiled and thank them.

            As they enter the stage a surge of excitement riled up to their system as always. Performing in the stage for their fans is one of the things they enjoy and help them forget whatever problem they had with the screaming from their fans as they match their energy is really overwhelming.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

        “Woah! This is life! Atlast we will be able to be free from all of this crap even just for a while!” Dara smiled at her super excited Park sister. The two of them is on their way to the airport using her car. There’s an after party after the Y Family concert but they didn’t stay long because Bom has been itching to ditch the party because aside from being excited for their vacation, she can’t also stand the view of seeing TOP acting sweet to his girl, although she learn to accept that she can’t have him, she can’t still stand being in the same room as them. So she agreed, they left without saying goodbye, because just like Bom, seeing Jiyong with that girl irk her, it’s really different when you see it with your own eyes rather than just seeing it on the sns or hearing.

        “Ssantoki, are your friends will be with us for the rest of our vaction in the Philippines?” Bom turned to her waiting for her reply.

         “Nope!” She simply said. She saw Bom pouted and it made her smile, she knew Bom already have a soft spot for her friends as she often meet them with her. “They will not be with us throughout our vacation but they will spend two weeks with us.” She added.

         “Oh! Is that so? Well, at least we can meet them.”

         “Yup! And besides, we’re not going to stay in the Philippines for the rest of our vacation, we will be flying to Japan after a 2 weeks.” She grinned.

         “Oh My Gee! Darong! How come you didn’t tell me about it? Gosh! This is really going to be a very exciting and adventurous vacation for us huh?!” The excitement of Bom just level up that Dara can’t help chuckling.

         “We’re here Bommie, put on your disguise; we wouldn’t want to be found right? It would spoil our vacation.” Dara reminded Bom as she put her own disguise after parking the car.

         “Of course! Anyway Darong, are you just going to leave your car hear or someone will get?”

          “Dogpoop will get this later.”

          “Oh! Ok, Let’s go!” The two of them was able to leave Korea without their fans noticing them in the airport.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

LOVE

SJangels