Chapter XXV

Painful Truth (Sequel)

               

         “Wow! The field is so big! I will surely faint if I’ll be the one to run around here for ten times!” Bom said as she, Dara, CL, and Minzy where roaming their eyes around the football field.

          “It’s really amazing how they can still run in this field for more than one hour while they were busy trying to shoot that ball on the net.” Dara commented.

          “True unnies! Their stamina is astonishing!” Minzy stated astound.

          “While you are busy appreciating those things, I think we should go down now and show up to oppas ‘coz the people down there is looking at us already.” CL reminded the 3 as she saw the boys giving them a signal to go down.

          “Oh! Yeah! I want to give Doongie my good luck charm.” Dara said and excitedly walk first towards the bench where the team of sanghyun is sitting followed the Bom, CL, and Minzy.

           It was a charity even where some of the football enthusiast idols who also knew how to play the game will compete. And apparently, Junsu is the captain of this football club were some of the idols are member and Kim Hyunjoong is the vice captain. Dara’s brother just joined the team last year much to her surprise.

          “Noona!” What are you doing here? And even Bom noona, CL and minzy?” Sanghyun immediately asked the moment he saw her noona and the girls.

         “Waeyo? Is there any problem if you noona is here Doongie ah?” Bom teasingly queried as she already knew what the younger guy is thinking.

         “Ne! Doongie-ah, if you’re worried that YG sajangnim will get mad because we’re here, don’t worry, he knows about this.” CL backing up Bom’s teasing.

         “Aish! You should’ve just stay at our apartment rather than being her noona, it’s not safe here.”

         “Oh! C’mon Sanghyun oppa, don’t be such a killjoy, and besides, we were invited by your captain and vice captain.” Minzy blurted out.

         “What?!”

         “You’re overreacting Doongie-ah, can’t your noona be invited by your captain and  vice captain?” Dara acted as if she’s hurt. “But anyway, here’s my good luck charm.” She wear the bracelet on his left wrist.”

        “Thanks for this noona, but-------“

         Sanghyun stop at midsentence when suddenly a guy hug his noona, he’s utterly shock! He just stared at his noona as some other guys talk to her and the girls. Dara noona! I’m happy you came! Thanks! And to you too Bom noona, CL and Minzy!” The guy who just interrupted him was no other than the captain of the football team and his sunbae.

        “We thought you guys can’t come.” Hyunjoong said after he greeted the girls.

        “Nah! That would be impossible! Dara here is so excited to watch the game live especially because her baby brother is here as you knew.” Bom revealed.

        “Oh! Yes, Sanghyun here is so lucky to have a sister like you noona.” Geunsuk said as he pulled the still stunned Sanghyun.

        “What’s the problem Sanghyun ah? So, suddenly become so silent?” Jaejoong asked when he notice the latter’s quietness.

        “That brother of mine can’t believe that someone like you guys can be my friends.” Dara said playfully but just earned a blank stare from the small group. “Oh! Stop staring guys! C’mon, you guys start the game already, I’m excited to see you play.”

       “Dara’s right, you guys interrogate these two later, right now you guys should win this game.” Bom said.

        The guys just shook their heads but then obeyed what the girls said. Junsu gathered his team mates while the girls and Yoochun who can’t do sports like football because of his asthma sat on the bench reserved for them.

        The game started with so much energy from both teams, the 2NE1 girls cheer both teams which makes Yoochun laughed.

       “Yah! Chunnie-ah! I noticed you always laughed everytime we cheered, are you making fun of us?” Bom asked when her curiosity kick off.

       “It’s because the 4 of you were cheering both teams, can you just stick to one side.” Yoochun explained.

       “Nope! It’s more exciting to cheer for both teams, and we will be biased if we just stick to the celebrity team.” Minzy said.

       “And besides, the oppas doesn’t need our cheer, they already have so many cheerer while the opposite team only have ¼ of what they have.” CL said glancing at the audience who’re mostly the fans of the celebrities who’re playing.

        “And I’m 100% sure that they will exchange those fans just for you to cheer exclusively for them.” Yoochun mumbled.

       “Stop mumbling Chunnie, we can still hear it just so you know.” Bom teasingly said.

       “Huh?” Yooccan only reply. hun

        The girls laughed at him and didn’t replied rather they turned their attentions to the game. Poor Chunnie just shook his head at the girls silliness and just focus also to the game.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

LOVE

SJangels