Chapter XI

Painful Truth (Sequel)

            “Seriously Bommie, where are we going?” Dara whispered not wanting to be heard by the taxi driver.

           “Hush…Just relax there, where near.” Bom whispered back.

            “Aish! I don’t even know why you decided to go to this coffee shop since as far as I know you’re not fond of coffee.”

            “Wae? Can I not try it for a change, and besides if there’s a coffee surely there is a bread also to match it, and even cake that what I’m after for.

             “I can’t believe you Bommie! You suddenly drag me to accompany you just for your bread?!” Dara shook her head disapprovingly.”You’ll gonna get some scolding from Ssabu-nim if he knew this.

             “Nah! It’s ok, as long as I can have this, he can just add my training time if he wants.” Bom said nonchalantly.

            “Huh! Says the person who doesn’t even want to enter the gym.”

             “Yah! Dara-ah, are you mocking me?”

             “Of course not Bommie, I love you so much to do that.” Dara said chuckling.

             “Good!” Bom said grinning.” Oh! Here we are already.”

              Dara surveyed the place and her eyes widened when she saw the name of the coffee shop Bom was telling her. “You aren’t serious right Bommie?” she asked nervously.

             “I am!” Bom simply replied.” Thanks Ahjusshi! Here just keep the change.” Bom said dragging Dara out from the taxi.

            “There’s no way I am going to enter to that place.” Dara seriously said.

            “Yes way! C’mon, we might see you prince here.”

            “Bommie, why here? We can just go somewhere, you know a place where the owner is not him.” Dara said trying to persuade the latter.

            “Nope! I want here, and I’m doing this for you. Maybe if you guys have some interaction that dude might fall for you.”

            “I’m not that desperate and to tell you frankly I’m already happy stalking him through social media I don’t need to be close to him I’m not yet ready, I’m not yet fully recovered from the wound Jiyong give me.” Dara said truthfully.

            “This is why you need this, if you keep thinking about it you will never going to move on.” Bom said pointedly. “And beside we’re not here to court him you know, where just here to have a coffee promise. And I’m also hoping to see Junsu-sshi.

             Dara can’t help laughing at her Park sister antics. “Looks like you’re already over with Seunghyun the way you’re giving attention to some other guy.

            “I’ll be lying if I said that the feelings that I have for him were totally gone but nurturing it will not help, he has someone who’s making him happy and he made it clear for me that he doesn’t see me the way I see him. I need to find someone who will love and care for me.”

            “How I wish I can see it the way you see it Bommie.” Dara sadly said. “I’m afraid to trust guys this time, I feared that my heart will be broken again and by that time there’s no one to fix it.”

            “You’re a brave woman Ssantoki, I know you can do it.”

             Dara smiled. “Aish! why are we even discussing that sad part of our live here. C’mon! let’s get inside now, we just have two hours for this.” They then walk side by side to the entrance, they were greeted by the guard who open the door form them.

           “Wow! He surely put some money into the interior!” Bom said in english.

           “Surely! And look at those albums of DBSK! Gosh! how nice of him to put it here, he even have the new album of Yunho and Changnim.” Dara said in english also, though she doesn’t know why they are even speaking in English.

          They roam their eyes to the place and they were amaze on how cosy the place is, and the interior is also great!

          “Bommie can you just order for me too, I’ll just gonna take a look with those albums.” Dara said not looking at Bom.

            “Sure.”

            

            

 

             

           Dara then walk towards the shelves were all the albums were placed, there are even picture of the five of them together. How nice to see it right? Specially for her who’s a fan of DBSK even before she was in the Philippines, she was greatly affected when she learn that the group will be divided into two because the 3 member decided to leave the company awhile the two remains, which until now is a mystery for her. And yeah! There are reasons circulating in the internet but there are still hidden truth behind it and she actually want to know it.

           “Hay! I wonder if you’re going to stand on the same stage again, not us JYJ or HOMIN but as DBSK the GODS OF THE EAST.” Dara mumbled unaware that there’s a person standing behind her. “You know, it way cooler hearing you guys sing together, the melody that your voices create when the 5 of you sings is so beautiful that no one can beat.

           “You like them?” Dara was startled when she heard the voice from her back, she turn around and saw a guy wearing a cap, mask and a glass. Yes! a glass inside the café but she just shrugged it off since she too is wearing a cap and a mask minus the glass.

           “Yeah!” she replied after a while, she thinks he’s a celebrity too but then it’s not bad to say the truth right? Beside he will not recognize her and she’s a fan of DBSK so why pretend.

            “Really? The guy asked again and she can sense the amusement on the tone.

            “Yes!.” She answered again, and before the guy could say something or rather asked something again, she heard Bommie’s voice calling.

           “Sandy! Our orders here already, c’mon!” She then walked towards her and just gave a nod to the guy.

           “Who are you talking to Sandy?” Bom asked her in english again the moment she sit across her.

           “Dunno, he just asked me if I like them which I answered yes”

           “Oh! But isn’t he a celebrity too? You know with his disguise and stuff? And he has company too.” Bommie said looking at the direction where she was standing awhile ago, she too look at to the same direction and she saw the guy she’s talking to a while with two other guy standing next to him as if they’re talking. She suddenly turned her head back when the 3 turned and look at their table.

           “Yeah! I thought so thought, I mean he will not wear those mask if he isn’t hiding.” Dara nonchalantly replied.

           “Right.” Bommie shugged and continue eating the bread she ordered. she didn’t say anything and just sip her coffee.

            

 

 

 

 

 

LOVE

SJangels