Chapter 28

Painful Truth (Sequel)

         Bom  and Dara arrived in Manila at midnight which gives them an easy way out from the fans to recognize them. They check in to a hotel in Makati and stay there for two days to rest and plan their itinerary for the rest of their stay in the country. In their 3rd day, they left Makati early in the morning flying to Palawan where they’re going to start their vacation. They just put their things in their hotel room after they check-in, and went down to find a place to eat since they didn’t had a time to have their breakfast when they left Manila.

           The two started their venture visiting The immaculate conception church and Ugong rock both located in Puerto Princesa City, Palawan Philippines and before the day end they were also able to visit the Caluit island wildlife sanctuary. They enjoyed visiting the places that they even record a video to be uploaded in Ssangpark youtube and of course they also took a picture.

          “Darong look! We shot it beautifully! CL and Minzy will surely envy us when they see this.” Bom is ginning as she edited the video. It shows how they join the fun of being with different animals in the Caluit island wildlife sanctuary and feed them. Among these are the Bushbucks, Elands, Giraffes, Impalas, Calamian Deer, Mouse Deer, Palawan Peacock Pheasant, Dugong, Sea turtles and Giant clam. The place is actually a home to a variety of exotic, indigenous and marine animals and made up of undulating topography with narrow coastal plains, widespread grasslands and low ranges of hills. “They’re so cute Darong!”

          “True! And we look so beautiful in these photos Bommie!” Dara enthusiastically showed their photos that were taken during their visits a while ago.

           They have their glasses that can cover half of their face and a mask while walking towards their destination and a big hat to avoid being recognized by their fans but take it off every time they took picture of themselves or video. It’s a good thing that there aren’t many local and international tourists at that time.

           “We should really post this video we took especially this one on Ugong rock. It’s an achievement for us to be able to climb on this you know and entering that cave.” Bom pouted remembering their little adventure that afternoon.

          “It was you who insisted on trying it though.” Dara snickered. “Who would have thought that you my dear Bommie who hates doing things like going to the gym because it makes it tires you will do climbing, entering the cave and trying the zip line?

          “It was worth it, seeing how beautiful the view when we reach the top and as we tried the zip line it was breathtakingly beautiful.”

          “Agree.” The two continued browsing, editing and choosing what to post on their sns accounts, they don’t really felt tired after all the activities they do the whole day. They are actually excited to all the activities will still having in their entire stay in the country, and of course, they can’t wait to share their little adventure to their beloved fans. Although it’s their vacation, they just can’t let BJ’s missed out the fun they have.

          “When are you going to upload the vid.?” Dara queried after a while.

          “In our last day here, want to compile all the video we’re going to take here before uploading it.”

          “We will surely get some scolding from Sanjangnim once we upload this.” Dara and Bom stared at each other and grinned imagining their president’s reaction. The reason why the two of them can’t be place in one place alone ‘coz they do crazy things and that’s what their president is avoiding.

          “He can’t really do anything once we uploaded it.”

          “As you say so Bommie-ah.” Dara sighed in defeat since she knew her bestfriend is right. “Anyway, let take a rest now, we still have another tiring but fun day tomorrow, we have to be at our highest energy level.”

         “Okay, I’m finished with this anyway.” Bom yawned closing her laptop. The two prepare for bed time as they still have an exciting day tomorrow.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

           

 

          Somewhere in south korea 3 guys were in the verge of locking their maknae in his room for muttering words they didn’t catch up as he walk back and forth in their living room while he’s busy typing on his phone.

         “Seungri, for the nth time, will you please stop pacing back in forth, you’re making my head hurt.” Youngbae complained to their maknae who just ignore him.

         “He didn’t hear you hyung.” Daesung turned to Youngbae and to their maknae stating the obvious.

          “Lee Seunghyun! You will sit this instant before I make you!” TOP finally -in in avery serious tone making the maknae stop from his tracks.

          “Top-hyung, are you saying something?” Seungri innocently asked looking at his hyungs who he just noticed wore an irritated look on their faces as they stared at him.

          “Sit Seungri.” It was Deasung who spoke. The maknae raised his eyebrow but follow.

          “So, care to tell us why you’re so agitated while you’re busy with your cp that you even ignore us?” Youngbae asked.

          “Oh! Just trying to reach Bom noona and Dara noona, just worried about them, it’s been two days since their vacation but haven’t heard anything about.” Seungri said it casually but his worried face says it otherwise.

          “Really maknae, are you some kind of a stalker of noonas? What is there to be worried about? They are having a vacation, surely they are enjoying it after their busy schedules from the past months.” TOP said raising her eyeybrow.

           Seungri rolled his eyes at his hyung. “Of course! They will be enjoying their vacation right now.” He said in “duh” tone. “And I’m not being a stalker hyung, I’m being a baby brother who cared for his big sisters.

            “You said it yourself. So, why are still worrying about noonas?” Deasung inquired in curiousity.

            “It’s because those two are out somewhere together.”

            “Oh! They are out somewhere together.” Youngbae said but shouted when he realized what their maknae just said. “What do you mean by that Seungri?”

           “I said it Youngbae-hyung, Bom noona and Dara noona are taking a vacation together to God knows where.

           “Are you sure Seungri? Who told you about it? Did Sajangnim knew about noonas going on a vacation with just the two of them?” Deasung asked, now also worried to the two older woman.

            “Positive, called Minzy-ah yesterday when I can’t contact Dara noona and she told about it, but didn’t say where the two are. And I think, Sajangnim doesn’t know about this, you those two are forbidden to just even go out with just the two of them, what more to have a vacation?

            “Now, that something to worry for.” Youngbae uttered no one in particular.

            “The two gown up women guys, they know what they are doing, you guys worry too much.” The 3 guys stared at their hyung unbelievably and shook their heads and ignore him..

             “Who are you texting anyway Seungri-ah?” Daesung asked when he noticed their maknae was still busy with his phone typing.

             “Just someone who might be help locating Dara noona. He answered without looking. “Where’s Ji-hyung anyway?”

             “And who might it be?” Youngbe asked the maknae suspiciously. Seungri though stared at his hyung, waiting his question to be answered.

             “He’s with that girl.” It was Deasung who answered.

             “Oh!” The only word that Seungri was able to replied as he shrugged. And before his hyungs asked him again he stood up leaving them dumbfounded.

       

 

 

 

 

 

 

LOVE

SJangels