Competition

Distance

Hyunki POV

 

 

"C-can we do that again...?"

 

"W-what??" I blurted out, completely surprised.

 

"Ah, nevermind...I-I'll just go to bed. We can forget about all this, okay?" He mumbled. He started to stand up to go to his room, but I pulled him back down before he could leave.

 

"You...really want me to...kiss...you...again?"

 

I didn't think it was possible, but his face got even redder than before.

 

He didn't answer. His eyes were glued on the floor again.

 

I took his face in my hand and pulled his chin up so he'd have to look at me. His breathing was panicky and his eyes were wide. I slowly and awkwardly drew our faces closer until our lips were about half an inch away from each other. I stopped there and opened my mouth to speak.

 

"Yes, Zelo," I whispered into his mouth. "We can do it again."

 

The gap between us shrunk more and more, and just as the tips of my lips brushed against his, the boy pulled away from me.

 

"I'm sorry hyung, but this just isn't right. It was a mistake for me to want to do it again!" Zelo quivered. He leapt up from the floor and dashed to his room, leaving me alone.

 

 

Zelo POV

 

 

I ran into my room, collapsing on my bed, burying my face in my soft feather pillow. I sniffled, wiping my eyes with my thin arm.

 

"Yongguk hyung! I'm sorry!" I screamed into my pillow. "I love you! I love you..." My voice had grown quiet and hoarse after a while from sobbing and straining my voice.

 

When my eyes were finally dry, not from feeling better, but from running out of tears, I lifted my head and set it on my crossed arms. I noticed the damp marks I had made on the pillowcase and frowned. I wiped my nose, which was running from my excessive crying.

 

I eventually worked up the energy, courage, and gained my composure enough to leave the room. Everyone was sitting on the couch in the living room. They all turned around when they heard my door close. Hyunki looked a little hurt, but mostly worried. I avoided eye contact with him as I entered the room and took a seat next to Baekjo.

 

"Hey, Zelo, are you okay?" Baekjo asked, concerned, as he looked at my eyes. They must have been red from the tears.

 

"Oh, yes, I'm fine, Baekjo hyung. It's just allergies, I think." I replied softly. I heard Hyunki shift in his seat when I said that.

 

"I have some medication if you'd like some," Changhee offered.

 

"Oh, uh, no thanks hyung. It's not that bad."

 

"Are you sure? You eyes are so red."

 

"Yes, Zelo, I think you need to take something. I don't want you looking and feeling like this with our debut so close," Minwoo said.

 

I sighed and gave up. Allergy medicines aren't that strong, are they? It's not like I'm going to die from taking some I don't really need. I followed Changhee into his room and took the two small pills he was holding out to me. I put them in my mouth and swallowed them no problem. I was sick often when I was younger, so taking oral medication had become easy for me.

 

Changhee patted my shoulder and walked out of the room. "Feel better, Junhong."

 

I shuffled to my room and crawled into my bed. It wouldn't be hard to fall asleep. I was exhausted, and one of the side effects of allergy medicine is drowsiness, I think. I pulled the thick blankets over my body and up to my chin. After just a couple minutes, I had drifted off to sleep.

 

 

Hyunki POV

 

 

I knew the reason for Zelo's puffy red eyes hadn't been allergies at all. He had been crying. I felt a little bad, but really, it was his fault. Zelo was the one who wanted me to kiss him a second time. Then again, I was the one to initiate the first one...so perhaps I was to blame.

 

I stopped worrying about who's fault it was and started feeling upset. I was hurt, maybe even jealous, if the reason why Zelo wouldn't kiss me again was because there's someone else he's seeing.

 

The other three guys were sitting on the couch quietly watching TV. I got up from my seat and started towards my room I shared with Junhong.

 

"I'm taking a nap, okay guys?"

 

The trio all nodded, not even turning away from the TV to do so.

 

I entered the room, finding Zelo fast asleep on the bed. I smiled. Perfect.

 

I sat down on the edge of Zelo's mattress, careful not to make it dip so much that I'd wake the boy up.

 

He didn't stir at all, so I continued. I lifted the hem of his shirt up a little and feathered my cold fingers across his exposed belly. My icy touch made his body sink into the mattress a little, but he still didn't wake up.

 

I slipped my hands up his shirt and tugged at one of his s, rolling it back and forth between my thumb and index finger. Zelo's breathing had slightly sped up, and his chest quickly rose and fell underneath my hands. I kept teasing his now-hardened , causing his brow to furrow. He subconsciously his dry lips, not closing his mouth afterwards.

 

I removed my hands from his shirt and gently put one leg over on the other side of the sleeping boy, now straddling his legs.

 

I placed my hands on his inner thighs, softly caressing them. A small, pleasured moan escaped Junhong's slightly panting mouth. I rubbed a little bit higher up, inching closer and closer to his growing bulge. I cupped it in my hand and palmed it, earning a louder moan with this.

 

"H-hyung..." Zelo cried in his slumber. "Y-Yongguk hyung..."

 

Yongguk?! As in Bang Yongguk?! The leader of B.A.P?!?!

 

I retracted my hands from the boy's body and slowly climbed of of him and the bed. I sat on the floor, taking in the frustrated whines coming from Junhong.

 

"N-no...d-don't...s-s-stop..."

 

Junhong and Yongguk were...a couple? That's why he wouldn't kiss me? I sighed. It's not like they're able to see each other though, and long-distance relationships don't last most of the time. I think it would be okay if I took Zelo off Yongguk's hands...

 

I looked back up at the young boy on the bed. His eyelids were fluttering and his mouth was open, light pants escaping his parted lips. I crawled back up to the bed and gently took Junhong's trembling face in my hands. I pressed my lips to his, kissing him for a good ten seconds. I pulled away and saw that his eyes were now open and wet. He sunk into the bed without a word and rushed to get the blanket over his head. 

 

"Junhong, listen, I know about you and Yongguk," I stared softly.

 

He peeked his watery eyes out over the edge of the covers. "If you knew, then why'd you kiss me?" He mumbled, nearly inaudibly.

 

"Because I like you."

 

He squeezed his eyes shut and hid his blushing face again. "I-I like you too..." he said quietly, his voice shaking. "But...I couldn't do that to Yongguk hyung...I love him and he loves me."

 

I chuckled. "There's an easy way to do this and a hard way."

 

He didn't respond.

 

"Aren't you going to ask what they are?"

 

He furiously shook his head under the covers.

 

"Ugh...well I'm telling you anyway. The easy way is just letting yourself like me and either break up with Yongguk or be with me without him knowing." I paused.

 

Junhong poked out from the covers and stared at me to go on.

 

"Do you want to know the hard way?"

 

*blink*

 

"Aish, why don't you talk? Okay, well the hard way is that..." I hesitated before finishing.

 

"...I'm just going to have to fight for you."

 

 

 

=========================================================================================================================

Yay! A new update already! It's kind of short, but it's a vital part of the story (more or less). Thank you to my subscribers, and if you like this story and haven't subscribed, please do so ^^ Comments are, as always, veeeerrrryyy appreciated! I smile and giggle like a little girl when I see them. Ooh, and a special thanks to Bloch-ichi​! I love how you gave me an actual review! I read it over and over again, I was so happy about it! ^^;

 

xoxo

~sajatokki