Goodbye

Distance

Zelo P.O.V

 

 

When we got back to the dorm, our manager was there, looking a bit peeved that we were gone so long.

 

"Yah! Where were you two?" He reprimanded. "Zelo has to leave!"

 

"Ah, sorry," I apologized, slightly bowing. "Let me just go and pack." I hurried to my room, taking Yongguk hyung with me.

 

"Aish!! He hasn't even packed yet?!" I heard our manager shout as we left the room, clearly irritated.

 

But I lied.

 

I had packed days ago. I just said that to get some more alone time with Gukkie hyung before I had to leave.

 

We didn't waste any time. Without a word, we promptly got onto my bed, me sitting on Yongguk's lap, my legs wrapped tightly around his waist. Our lips crashed together, and hyung gently pulled at my hair and pushed my head slightly forward, deepening the kiss. We moaned a little bit, the beautiful sound echoing through the room and into our ears. I felt him growing beneath me, which , to say the least.

 

We had never had before, but by the way he was grinding his hips against mine, it seemed that that would soon change.

 

I tore desperately at his shirt until a noise behind me stopped my action.

 

I turned around to see a blushing Jongup.

 

"Uhm...sorry guys, I thought you were packing," he said nervously. "But uhm, manager hyung says we can't put this off any longer. Zelo needs to go."

 

I turned back around to face Yongguk. He sighed and pulled me off his lap. We solemnly shuffled into the living room, where everyone was waiting.

 

I went up to each of the members, one by one, saying my last goodbyes.

 

"Himchannie hyung, we always fought so much, but really, we're best friends. Right, hyung?" I said, trying my best to smile.

 

"That's right, Zelo," he replied, ruffling my hair. "I'm gonna miss you, kid."

 

I moved on to Daehyun. "Daehyunnie hyung, I really loved eating lots of food with you. I'm gonna miss that."

 

"Friday Food Parties aren't going to be the same without you," he said, pulling me into a tight hug.

 

"I had a lot of fun playing video games with you, Youngjae hyung."

 

"You were the only worthy opponent in this house," he chuckled sadly.

 

I stood in front of Jongup, his signature bunny smile absent from his face. I reached out my hand and gently scratch/tickled his toned tummy, causing him to smile half-heartedly. Then I pulled him into a hug before he could see the silent tears falling from my eyes.

 

"I'll miss you, buddy," Jongup whispered. I nodded against his shoulder before releasing him.

 

Last was Yongguk hyung. I didn't say anything at first, I just hugged him really tightly. After a few sad, long seconds, I spoke.

 

"I love you hyung. I always will," I said, only loud enough for Yongguk to hear.

 

"I love you too," he replied softly.

 

I would have kept hugging him forever, but I didn't want manager hyung to get suspicious, so we eventually had to separate.

 

"Ready, Zelo?" Manager said impatiently. I nodded morosely. He picked up my two suitcases and headed out the door. I followed, along with the other members.

 

When we got to the van and my bags were stuffed into the back, I hugged everyone one more time.

 

"We are B.A.P! Yes sir!" We chanted, as enthusiatically as we could at the time.

 

That was the last time I'd be able to say that with them.

 

I climbed into the van, sticking the upper half of my body out the window, waving frantically at my hyungs.

 

I heard them shouting goodbyes to me, although I couldn't quite make out exactly what they were saying because they were too far away.

 

Too far away.

 

I was a block away and that was too far.

 

How could I possibly survive being miles away from them in a completely different group?

 

I kept waving out the window, sobbing so hard that I could hardly see, until the five boys were just colorful specks in the distance.

 

Goodbye B.A.P.

 

Goodbye BABYz.

 

Goodbye Yongguk.

 

 

 

=========================================================================================================================

Oh gosh, sorry about how short this is. I'm really tired, but I thought you guys deserved another chapter (if you can even call this a chapter >_<). Oh well, I'll try to get better at writing longer sections. Hope it's interesting so far! :) Leave some comments please! I love to read them! ^^ Thanks!

 

xoxo

~sajatokki