Suspicious

The Secret Of A Secret Admirer
Please log in to read the full chapter

Tasha smiled widely when Jay came on stage. Her other friends watch along with a motionless face. They understood nothing since the the performance was in Korean except for some parts. She wanted to join in when they started the fanchant but the crowd surrounding her was more than enough to make her feel embarrassed if she joins in. 

Her friends and she continued spazzing about the performance to her friends. Parts when Jay showed his abs, she covered her eyes and blushed, parts when Jay took the hands of the local celebrity, she whines for not being there to see it live. 

All the small actions made by her while watching the performance, Jonghyun sees it all. He chuckled at how cute she was trying to dance along timidly and how she started spazzing to her friends who were less interested about Jay. 

Jonghyun sighed and hoped it was him instead that she was getting excited about. 

Suddenly, a short advertisement made by the school was played. It was the Boyz Nite Out advertisement followed by an announcement.

Jonghyun let out a gasp. He was not aware that the concert was partly organized by the school which was very surprising since it's a well.... school. 

"We are in need of students who are willing to be a staff during the concert. I am sure many of you would like to but I will only be picking 10 students be a staff since there are staffs that  are under other organizers. To be picked, you are to be one of the top 10 students who do very well in their studies for this semester's examination. Thank you and enjoy the performances that are about to be played soon." The speaker announced. 

"Will I get picked......? I suddenly have no confidence to study and be one of the top 10 but but but, I want to be the staff so badly. The tickets gonna be expensive." Tasha pouted. 

"Are you kidding me? You've been the top student for the past two years, acing every single semesters' examinations! You know you can do it!!" Tia widened her eyes in surprise. 

'you can do it, Tasha. I want you to watch me perform.' Jonghyun thought. 

Jonghyun was about to leave and get back to class early when the television played Sherlock performance. 

"I really, really miss them" he mumbled in Korean.

Please log in to read the full chapter