Losing Is A Blessing In Disguise

The Secret Of A Secret Admirer
Please log in to read the full chapter

It was another dreadful day for Tasha. Unlike other days, she went to school alone since her good friend decided to skip it for a day. 

She was about to plug in her earpiece to her ear when she heard a hon. Tasha turned to her right and found a car stopping right next to her. The door slowly opened, revealing a dashing guy right in front of her. It was Jonghyun, or better known to her as Daehyun. Kim Daehyun.

Jonghyun lightly scratched his head, not knowing how to broach the subject. "Tasha, can we go to school together today? I'll give you a ride!" he let out in one go. Tasha blinked in surprise. 

"It.. It is okay. The school is near, I can go myself. Goodbye!" Tasha stuttered. She literally smacked her forehead for stuttering. She waved a quick goodbye and  walked quickly. 

Jonghyun hurriedly grabbed his backpack and close the door. He told his weirdly-disguised manager to go first while he walk. He sprinted just to catch up with Tasha. Tasha acknowledge his presence but did not spoke a single word to him all the way till they reached school. Since they had just met a few days ago, they have no idea what to talk about.

 

 

The pair finally sat on their seats in class. Their teacher soon came in and told the class to head to the school's hall. It turns out that the teacher wanted to have fun once in awhile. They decided to play a game and those who fail the first round will be asked to cook something. They decided to pick only two losers through a game of basketball. 

Each student has to shoot the ball and those who failed to will be the losers. After half an hour, everyone finally had their turns. Soon, they had a battle on the losers. The final two losers who fails to shoot, will be told to cook. 

Tasha slowly dribble the ball on the ground before taking a deep breath and finally shoot. She closed her eyes, praying it will go in but her prayers were not answered. She sighed in defeat. She can be good in her studies but she will never do well in sports. She waited at the side, to see who was the one that is going to cook with her. She silently hoped that it would be a girl but much to her disappointment again, it was a guy. It was Jonghyun. 

She made a small smile to him and awkwardly walk to the school's kitchen. After a short discussion within the two, they finally decided to cook omelette rice. 

"So, Dae, you will cook the rice while I cook the omelette and then we will prepare the plates and all later!" Tasha said while taking out the eggs. 

"Can you" he hesitated for a bit before continuing, " teach me?" He grinned. 

"I should have known. Here, wa

Please log in to read the full chapter