Thank You.

The Secret Of A Secret Admirer
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hi Readers, 

It has been a long while. I don't think anybody actually reads this fanfiction anymore. I really wanted to continue this fanfiction but the past few months have proven to be hard for me to continue especially when the person involved is somebody I loved dearly. I do not think it is right to keep writing about him and have all kind of imaginations when he is no longer here. 

Although I tried to distract myself, I ended up listening and watching things related to him every single day ever since that day. It felt like he is still alive. I've always wished that he would end up coming back to his social media and suddenly tweeted or wrote a caption that says, "I finally found my password!" something like that like he always did because it's Kim Jonghyun. 

I'm sorry for being all emotional. That is not the only reason why I chose to give up on this fanfiction. Another reason is due to amount of readers and comments. I felt like nobody actually enjoyed this fanfiction. Hence, the decision. I hope to be back soon with a better story and somebody else as the lead of my stories. 

Thank you for reading this. 

Till next time. 

Regards, 

erryjay0425

 

 

Please log in to read the full chapter