Dear Readers

The Secret Of A Secret Admirer
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hi Readers, 

 

This is erryjay0425. It has been 2 years plus since I last updated. I have always wanted to update but I am either very busy with my personal life or I just had no motivation. A writer will always love to have people appreciating their works especially when it is something we do it with no obligations, just out of pure interest in writing. I had started writing when I was 14 but the ideas I ever had was pure fantasies. 

After a while, I would include my real feelings inside too. It makes me wonder if this was what the late Kim Jonghyun had felt too. Just a pure appreciation would do. His demise had taught me a lot. It makes me ponder about a lot of things. He was a part of my teenage life. In fact, my entire teenage life. In a blink of an eye, I turned 20 in mid year. I can never say enough about how proud I am of him but I do not wish to stop writing about him. All my story has him as the lead. 

To be frank, I was considering to start a new story to show how I have matured over the years and consistently tried to improve the plot with countless draft. It has always been Kim Jonghyun for the lead other than Jay. Who would have thought a month later I would receive such a devastating news. I have no idea if I should continue this story or move on with a new one. 

Please log in to read the full chapter