Kim Daehyun not a.k.a Kim Jonghyun

The Secret Of A Secret Admirer
Please log in to read the full chapter

The following day was exciting for Tasha. She had waited for this to happen again after Jay's appearance in Singapore with Jayesslee, Plain White Ts and a local artiste. She was too nervous when she met him for the second time that she didn't said anything much except a plain 'thank you'. The third time she met him, it was a little different. 

She went to school excitedly with Elle, one of closest friend in school like usual but was more excited. Tasha could not stop talking about what will happen later that night. She was anxious. As soon as she stepped in the school gates, she could help but pant. 

"I have no idea why but each time we walk in the school gate, we always end up panting. It's like we have been walking for years when it has only be twelve minutes." Tasha said, annoyed. 

They sat down at their usual seat before they go for their first period when the school bell rings. There were two tables in front of the teachers room. They usually sit in one of the seats. "To be honest, I really miss him. I mean, I still remember how we actually sat on the seat we used to sit last year and then he used to sit opposite us where we are actually sitting now and those feelings we felt when we saw him. It's like this place we are sitting is a table meant for seniors and the opposite is just meant for juniors." Tasha said. 

Tasha and Elle love their ex-senior who graduated just last year. They knew that both of them like him and constantly spazz whenever they see him. They knew he had seen the weird side of them and probably laughed at them because they look like a silly junior. They finally entered the senior year but it felt different without him around. 

"I still remember it was one of our friend's birthday and Chaerin actually asked him whether he wanted some cake and you were beside her and he was looking at us then shook his head. It was cute." Elle sighed, knowing it was somehow impossible to see him again.

The bell rang and Tasha and Elle walked to their respective classes. The only two classes they were in the same class was History and Mother Tongue. Being the class's vice chairperson, Tasha took the class key and attendance of the class. She usually hands the key over to the chairperson, Lee while she takes the attendance. The class quiten down when the form teacher came. A brown-haired guy came in with a black specs and a black and white bag on his back. 

"So, as I said yesterday, there will be a new student who will join us today. His name is Kim Daehyun. Daehyun, please introduce yourself." She spoke. 

"My name is Kim Daehyun. I came from Korea and I am here to study and search for inspirations for something. I hope that you'll guide me along and do-" He paused. His English was fluent.  Jonghyun almost wanted to say "do love SHINee a lot". He was glad he stopped in time and smiled. 

"Do what, Daehyun?" The teacher asked. "Do talk to me because I am friendly? Hehehe." He answered. The teacher just smiled at him. "Is there any questions you guys want to ask him?" the teacher continued,  The girls was getting excited because apparently, the disguised 'Kim Daehyun' still looked handsome. Many girls raised their hands while the guys was lest excited because it was not a girl but they were happy because this just means they can form an even number soccer teammates during physical education. 

"Are you single?" "Would you be my boyfriend?" "Why do you look so familiar?" "Are you related to Jung Daehyun?" "Do you play soccer?" "Can you sing if yes, sing for us!" "Do you love B.A.P?" "Do you love SHINee? Omg Onew is so handsome. Taemin is cute."  Many questions were asked and he either shook his head or nod or smile

Please log in to read the full chapter