Airport Meetings II

The Secret Of A Secret Admirer
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jonghyun went out of the gate sneakily, hoping no fans would notice him. He was initially afraid but he felt that his disguise looked great on him afterwards. He felt certain no one will recognize him. They knew there will be fans waiting at the gate since Jonghyun was unintentionally assigned to sit next to Jay on the airplane. He did not want to invite attentions so both his manager and himself waited for them to leave first before going out. He looked to the left and right and repeated the cycle again and again, just in case somebody notices him while pulling his luggage out of the exit door.

"Shall we eat first?" Jonghyun asked. 

"You sure, you want to eat here? Why can't you just eat at the rented apartment?"  His manager asked back.

"Please hyung, I am hungryyyyy. You know you can't resist me~" There he goes, showing his irresistible puppy eyes that his manager could not reject. 

"Fine." 

The two went to put their luggages on the van provided, instructing the driver to send it to the house first before coming back to pick them up when asked. 

Jonghyun is a fluent English speaker. It is something he hid from his fans, just in case events like trying to disguise himself turns out to be a failure because everyone knows it's him if he starts to talk. 

They went to a fast food restaurant in the airport. They went to a less crowded restaurant. They took turns to buy their food before they start to eat together. Jonghyun went first and stood behind Tasha. 

"Yes, Miss?" The staff asked. 

"Umm, I'll take set 1 and the drink shall be Mountain Dew. Oh, one curry sauce please." Tasha replied. 

Jonghyun was looking at the menu when Tasha was stating her order. His eyes automatically turned to Tasha when he heard the voice. "I miss this voice." He whispered to himself. 

After Jonghyun receives his food, he went over to the side where they have the chillies and napkins provided. He was about to reach out for a napkin when his hands accidentally touched a girl's hand. Both of them looked at each other and quickly let go of each other's hand as fast as they could. 

"I-I-I am sorry." He stuttered. 

Not knowing how to react, Tasha smiled and quickly took her stuffs and go. "His perfume smells good", she thought. 

Jonghyun did not expect to

Please log in to read the full chapter