Mr Arrogant wants only her

The Secret Of A Secret Admirer
Please log in to read the full chapter


"Tch, typical fangirl." Kyungsoo scoffed. 

"Hyung, what are you looking at?" Sehun tapped on his shoulders and asked. 

"Some typical fangirls who goes crazy over her oppas. How annoying." Kyungsoo turned around and went back to the waiting room. Sehun scratched his head in confusion. He shrugged at his hyung's weirdness and continued watching his seniors perform. 

 

"Prepare for the next stage. Here we present you, Jaaaaaaayy Park!" the announcer announced over the speakers. 

Tasha and Jayle squealed when the intro song was played. 

Baby you are my star~ 
Yeah girl, that's what you are~

 

"Oh my, can I faint right now. He called me his star!" Tasha spazzed. 

"Delusional fangirl. He was calling me!" Jayle retorted. 

"The pot calling the kettle black."  They both laughed. 

 

But then you tell me to hush, because you don't wanna rush. 
So work it, oh work it
and twerk it, oh twerk it baby. 
I wanna see you sweat girl~

"That short acapella was...." Tasha gulped.

"awkward." Jayled continued. "But hey, that was y"

"I know right" Tasha's jaw dropped for a few seconds. 

 

Jay's performance finally ended and all artistes were invited to the stage. Tasha had to stand beside the stage as instructed since it was her turn to work just in case any fans decide to go up and wreck the event uninvitedly. The emcee came on stage with them and had everyone to introduce themselves. 

Jonghyun smiled like an idiot when he finally spotted Tasha standing beside the stage. His heart stopped beating for a nanosecond  when he accidentally made an eye contact with her and she even smiled to him. Key smacked Jonghyun's elbow lightly when he realised Jonghyun was not paying attention. 

"Introduce yourself" Key whispered. 

Jonghyun finally snapped out of his trance and introduced himself. He was way too happy when he saw Tasha smiling at him. 

 

"Alright, right now we will have a game to play with the fans. Teen Top has a schedule to go for so they won't be joining us tonight." The emcee announced. "So, since we have a lot of members here in a group except for soloist Jay, we will have the groups to discuss who will play. Each group will pick two members and they will have to pick a fan to play with." 

Everyone on stage listened attentively to the translator and nodded before discussing in their own groups on who will play the game. 

Jonghyun was determined to pick Tasha for the game. He asked s to let him play which they did. Eventually he was chosen together with Taemin. In B1A4, Baro and Jinyoung was chosen. In EXO, D.O and Chen was chosen to play. 

"Alright, it seems like they are ready. To those who wants to be chosen, raise up your hands please. Staffs, even you can join you know." the emcee teased. 

Tasha raised her hands eagerly and Chen was walking to her side. "Where's your friend?" Chen asked in Korean. Tasha who was confused, showed him a blank face. Chen laughed. 

"Friend.. your friend?" Chen said in English with a cute accent. 

"Ah.. there. She's wearing white sweater over there." Tasha pointed towards Jayle. Chen thanked her and went to Jayle. 

Tasha

Please log in to read the full chapter