Butterflies In The Stomach

The Secret Of A Secret Admirer
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jonghyun would steal a glance once in a while. He was too delighted. Tasha noticed this and turned to him. "Why are you looking at me like this?" She asked, curious. 

Jonghyun wanted to kill himself on the spot for getting caught. He tried to think all sorts of excuses to tell her but his head will end up telling him to say "I love you. Be my girlfriend." which he managed not to say it. 

"You're familiar. I met you somewhere before, didn't I?" He said, suddenly reminded of the day before. 

"We did? Unless you're that guy that.." she stopped to smell his perfume. "Oh yeah you were that guy. I remember this perfume I smelt yesterday. I didn't know you were coming to my class.  Hahah." Tasha let out a small laugh. 

"This is fate, I'm destined to be where you are." He thought, smiling. 

-

Lunch break was nearing. The teacher decided to give a five minute break before lunch break since the bell has not rang and they are not allowed to go out till the bell rings. 

Tasha started to daydream because nobody talks to her much. Her closest friends were not around her. She is close to all of her classmates but not to the extent of really good friends that you can actually talk about everything under the roof. Her classmates knew she is a number one fan of Jay Park. 

"Tasha, you are going to meet Jay Park later right?" One of her friends asked. Jonghyun turned to his right, curious. He, too, been daydreaming, about the girl right beside him. 

"Yeah, hahaha. I really have no idea what to say to him later on. Ahhhhhhhh, this is killing me. I am nervous." She replied enthusiastically. 

"Hahahah, tell him to marry you. Who knows...he likes you too." 

Jonghyun almost exploded. He was feeling something uncomfortable in his heart. He did not know what feeling that was. He just did not like to hear the fact that she likes another guy even though that guy is a celebrity. 

"What's so good about Jay?" He finally asked. Tasha turned to him with a blur face. " I asked, what is so good about him?" 

"Oh. Well, I have no idea. He has a lot of good points actually. If you were a long time fan, you probably see his good points and slowly will fall in love with him. Well, if you are straight of course. He is a good dancer. I know his singing isn't that powerful like umm, maybe SHINee's Jonghyun? But his voice sure gives me this feeling that I cannot find a word to describe him. His music taste, most of it fits my taste. There's a long list to go but I doubt you want to hear anyway so yeah." 

Butterflies in Jonghyun's stomach starts again when he heard his name being mentioned through but he did not like how he got compared with him. 

"Since you said Jonghyun is a good singer, do you like him to

Please log in to read the full chapter