Leaving Korea.

The Secret Of A Secret Admirer
Please log in to read the full chapter

A/N: okay, before I start this, let's pretend Dream Girl hasn't come out. This story shall be written as if it was during 'Sherlock' era (:  oh, let's pretend Jonghyun is very fluent in English (;

 

ALSO, I DECIDED TO PUBLISH THIS STORY ON 12 JAN Because one the male leads, Mr Do Kyungsoo's birthday is today! YAY. NOT ONLY THAT, IT'S THE OTHER MALE LEAD, KIM JONGHYUN'S FIRST ALBUM RELEASE TOO. YAY. I originally planned to release this after my current story but I can't wait so! HERES THE FIRST CHAPT! don't worry, I'll release the second chapter after I receive a nice amount of views and comments! I've already typed out 17 chapters so, it won't be a long wait for an update! DO COMMENT PLEASE :)

-

"Jonghyun, are you sure you want to do this?" the older guy asked as he listens to SHINee's latest song, 'Sherlock'.  

Jonghyun nodded, affirming his decision. He decided to go to Singapore and study there instead of Korea. After countless persuasion, everyone including s failed to persuade him to just study in Korea. He insisted on studying at this certain school in Singapore for only s, his manager and himself knew. 

"I will let you do this but with a condition. You still have to go for your schedules. For now, since Sherlock promotions is ending, you have to finish everything first and then go. You still have 2 performances left. Remember, you won't be able to skip some activities which we think is important for you. Do you get me?" the older guy continued. 

"Yes, thank you president!" 

The excited 22 years old guy ran out of the room and hugged every single member tightly. The four remaining members and their manager were eavesdropping outside the door, just in case Jonghyun gets an earful instead of an approval. All of them disapproved at the beginning but reluctantly approved since they know fully that once he made up his mind, nobody including his family is able to change it. They were about to leave but was stopped by their president for a minute. 

"Jonghyun, remember, you have to disguise yourself when you reached there. Also, a reminder to everyone, never let anyone especially the fans know that you are going to study.."

Please log in to read the full chapter