Three's A Crowd, So What's Four?

When Did Things Get [C O M P L I C A T E D]

 

THUD
 
Ow, that hurt. Why did it hurt? I slowly opened my eyes to find, I'd face planted the floor. I had the bottom half of my body still on the bed covered, the rest of me, was on the floor. Aish, Mina, you are so dignified. I scrambled up and looked at the clock. 2:00 AM, dammit! I got out of bed and went into the kitchen. I needed water. I was stumbling around blind, in the dark. Cause I was too lazy to walk over to the light switch. I poured some water into a glass and stood there in the dark, drinking. I sighed and remembered the incident with Daesung. "Aish, Kim Mina. You are so stupid! Jiyong oppa kisses you, Daesung oppa almost got you to sleep with him and Seunghyun oppa still doesn't know!" I said to the empty room.
"I don't know what?" Or so I thought.
"OMO!" I yelled and dropped the glass into the sink.
"Sorry." said the voice and the person quickly came to help me. Tall, deep voice, caringly worried. Seunghyun oppa.
"It's ok. You just startled me. I didn't hear you come in here." I said, catching my breath.
"I heard you talking to yourself. I thought you didn't do that any more?" He chuckled.
"Oppa!" I wined.
"What don't I know?" He asked again.
"Oh, that, um, it's nothing." I said.
"You're a bad liar. I heard all you that you said any way. Did Daesung really almost get you to sleep with him?" His voice seemed cold.
"I don't know. From the way things were going, probably." I sighed. It wasn't Daesungs fault. I wanted to.
"Aish, that boy!" Seunghyun suddenly growled.
"Hyong?" I said. My special name for him, he liked that. I felt him relax.
"What is it you want to tell me?" He asked again.
"Fine. I like you, oppa." I said. Oops, I'd forgot the "and Daesung and Jiyong" part. He grabbed my hand.
"But you like someone else as well." He said softly. How did he know that? Can he read minds now?
"How did you kn-"
"I see the way you look and Daesung, and Jiyong. You like them too." He was my hand now. And it was doing strange things to me. I wanted to attack him, and not in a bad way.
"N-ne..." I breathed. Please, stop it oppa. I had no idea what he was doing to me. Whatever it was, it was so hard to resist him.
"It's okay, Mina." He said, his face so close to mine that I felt is breath on my mouth. "I'll make them go away." His hand came up to my cheek and caressed it, his thumb my cheek. His other hand went to my waist and fitted there perfectly. He then placed a small kiss on my lips. And quickly pulled away. I stared. All three of them had kissed me now, Jiyong sweetly, Daesung lustfully and Seunghyun mysteriously. I still didn't know who I wanted, in fact it made it worse, because I wanted them more now. All of a sudden, Seunghyun picked me up bridal style and carried me, left? But my rooms the other way. I then realized he was taking me to his room. I'm not sure I like were this is going. Within seconds, I was on his bed. He looked at me. His eyes eyes were so soft. 
"Hyong, why have you brought me here?" I asked, I was a little scared. I wasn't ready for "adult love" yet.
"Relax, Mina. I'm not going to touch you unless you tell me too. I'll sleep on the floor and stay away until you tell me otherwise, this is my way of proving to you that you have a power over me that I can't explain, and I like it." He smiled. "I know that's a little masochistic, but it's true."
"Hy-hyong. I want you to sleep in the bed with me. Nothing more than sleep." I said to him.
"Ne." he smiled and climbed in the bed, covering me.
I settled down to sleep. He switched of the lights and we lay there. He really wasn't touching me. "Hyong?" I said.
"Ne?" I heard, softly.
"Cuddle me." I said, turning to him.
I saw him smile and he turned to face me. His arms wrapped around me and pulled me to him, I felt protected like this. I snuggled into his chest and I felt him kiss my hair. "Saranghae, hyong." I whispered and I drifted to sleep. 
 
 
 
THREE DAYS LATER
I was happy. I could finally go back to work and help promote Lucifer. I'm not the lazy type. Sitting at home watching my "brothers" on stage with out me had depressed me. I'd spent most of my days rest comfort eating, so I was forced onto a diet. Damn my mother for being a great cook. I missed her.  I walked to the SHINee dorm, and knocked happily. I chuckled when a flustered Jonghyun opened the door. "Hey, Dino!" I yelled and hugged him.
"MINA!" He yelled and squoze me.
"Yah! Let go, you crazy dinosaur!" I yelled chuckling.
I went inside happily. The scene I came to was so cute. Okay, I lie. It was normal and slightly creepy. Onew oppa was making out with chicken, and I'm not exagerated, he really was making out with it. I swear, if he was alone right now, he'd probably have with it. I shuddered at that thought. Key was doing Taemins hair, cause he didn't like the way the stylist had done it for him and Minho was playing a game on his Xbox. "We have a performance in three hours, and Onew is getting freaky with that chicken and Minho is playing some sort of football game. Aren't we suppose to be getting ready?" I asked.
"We are ready. The stylist did our hair, she's just finishing Jonghyun's then it's your turn." Smiled umma Key.
"Oh good. I'm so excited. Even though I'm not allowed to dance, I've missed the stage." I smiled. Our music video had been released yesterday and already the strain of this song and it's concept were getting to the other members. I could see how tired they all were, it broke my heart.I was worried for Onew oppa. It reminded me of the incident at music bank, were he fell on stage due to the water and then fainted when the lights fell. I was so worried when that happened that I temporarily moved into the SHINee dorm to take care of him. Also, I was worried for the maknae, he's only child and yet he has the Lucifer promotions every other day, SHINee promotions to take care of and then his school work. Poor baby. I'll have to treat him to some flavoured milk.
"Mina, can you come sit here please. I need to get your hair done." Said the stylist unnie.
"Ne, unnie." I smiled at her and sat in the seat, I let my thoughts wonder to those three gorgeous guys I was falling in love with.
 
 
 
 
I sat in our dressing room, watching the other performers. I was lucky enough to chat with the Super Junior sunbaenim's, they were coming to the end of their promotion for BONAMANA and were so tired. But they worked so hard. I'd also met K.Will, who was hosting tonight. He was so pretty. "SHINee, you're on in ten minutes." Yelled the PD.
I sighed, I was wearing white cat suit type pants with a big binged out belt and then a long, loose white thin jumper that had a belt around the waist, mainly to stop it riding up, but it didn't make a bit of difference. I was also wearing white boots. Similar to the guys military ones, only mine were white, along with the rest of me. Key and Minho were wearing silver, Jonghyun and Onew were wearing a pale gold and Taemin was in black. Mainly due to the fact the Taemin and myself were the main dancers, even though I wasn't dancing. All of a sudden, Key decided to sit on my lap. At that very same moment, screams were heard from the stage. I then spotted the camera man. 
I waved "Annyeonghaseyo!" I yelled, another scream. "We're SHINee and we'll be out there with Lucifer very soon. Keep watching! FIGHTING!" I said, thinking quickly. The camera man stopped the camera and I smiled. Onew wasn't quick enough. I chuckled evilly. 
"SHINee, you're up." Yelled the PD and we left for our spot light.I was suppose to act all queen like, so I decided to strut to the stage, like I owned SHINee. My concept was y, but innocent. I was suppose to be the angel, while Taemin was the fallen angel. Key and Minho were Taemins fallen brethren and Onew and Jonghyun were my angels. Until our concept goes dark and y. Which will be further to the end of promotions and they were making me wear shorts and a reveling t-shirt with some sort of netted wings on the arms. I was looking forward to that.
I strut to the stage earning screams, I sat in my high white chair and watched proudly, like Caesar would when watching the lions take down the gladiators. 
 
Even if I try to avoid you, I can’t find a place to hide
I’m trapped by you, who I can’t even deny
Sang Onew and Taemin
 
If it was love, if you really loved me, don’t do this to me
Her whisper is the Lucifer
I sang, ily glaring at the audience with an aura of confidence and power.
 
"Lee Jinki, Kim Mina, Kim Jonghyun, Kim Kibum, Choi Minho, Lee Taemin. SHINee!" yelled the crowed, the usual chant. Although I was happy to be back, that was not part of my stage presence and I kept my y glaring and innocent demeanor in check.
 
 
DAESUNG POV
"Lee Jinki, Kim Mina, Kim Jonghyun, Kim Kibum, Choi Minho, Lee Taemin. SHINee!" we all chanted with the shawol crowd. I couldn't keep my eyes off Mina, she looked so y and those glares to the crowd and the biting of the lips. Aish, it was driving me wild. One day, she will pull those faces for me and only me. I'll make her scream my name and steal all her innocence. Making her mine. Mark these mental words Kim Mina, you will one day belong to Kang Daesung. You will be my wife, my best friend and the mother to my children. When I grow old, you'll be my carer. When I'm sad, you will be my pillar of strength. When things get rough, you'll be my safety net. Forget my hyungs, even if they love you Mina, they can't love you like I do. I know you feel my body ache for you when I creep into your bed, because you wrap yourself around me as if I was a precious treasure to be protected. I will be one day, Mina. You'll be my diamond. 
I was in a trance watching her. She was so beautiful, so y and yet all her innocence poured out from every inch of her, like an angel. Her concept fitted her more than any of the others. Because her concept was her. She was a who let her innocence shine through but never let it make her nieve. She was y, yet tastefully so. White suited her. I'd watched all of Mina's performances, for the day she debuted with SHINee and never had I been so impressed with her. I had a feeling the Lucifer era was going to show a side to Mina we've never seen, and change her performances for the better. Mina and Taemin were the most underrated member of SHINee, but their potential was shining through with this album.
 
 
MINA POV
I hugged Key and ran off stage. We'd done so well, I'd never been more proud of my donsaengs and leader. Once we were in our dressing room, I attacked "You all did so well! My dongsaengs, you were amazing. Taemin-ah, you shine!" I hugged him.
"Gomawo noona!" He hugged me back.
"I just wish I could have danced. But Key-ah, you looked amazing, Minho-ah you sounded great, Jonghyun-ah you were the best I've seen you and Oppa, what can I say, I don't think any of the shawols will be alive after you practically molested their eyeballs with your dancing. I think SHINee have gone from innocent, to y in 0.3 seconds." I giggled at my lameness, but right now I didn't care. I was so high.
"Noona, you looked y. This look works for you, you know." chuckled Key, a person who isn't to easy with compliments. I smiled and hugged him.
 
 
NEXT DAY
"Key-ah, Mina-ah. Can we speak in my office please?" asked the SM pres. Key and I looked at each other. Had we been bad? We both swallowed hard and walked inside, followed by Manager-hyung. This was not a good sign. 
"Please, take a seat." he offered. Ne, this was very bad. Please don't say a member change and that you're replacing us. My mind was pleading. "We recently did an internet poll of all SM Town members, and shippers. SNSD and SHINee members and for Mina we chose one of the SUJU members. But out of all of them, for SHINee any way, Key and Mina came out number one. All shawols want you and Key together." He spoke to me directly.
"But....but sir, I'm already in love with someone else." I begged him to understand.
"Forget Big Bang! You're no longer under YG, you're under SM forget about that band! You and Key are now together! Forget your silly crush on you're Big Bang oppas. We'll soon be finding a loop hole to get you out of that dorm with Big Bang and into the SM dorms. Forget YG." He growled at me.
But I couldn't. I owed so much to YG and they wouldn't let me go easily. SM didn't know the real reason behind YG keeping with Big Bang and in their dorms. I was YG Family through and through, I wasn't SM Town, I was just under their contract. 
"But, sir, it's not fair to lie to the fans like that! Mina and I have no romantic feelings for each other, it's not fair to us." Pleaded Key. He was the only one who knew the situation between Big Bang and myself and YG. He knew it all, he was like my real little brother.
"YOU TWO WILL BE TOGETHER AND THAT IS IT. MINA, FORGET ABOUT BIG BANG, YOU WILL BE CUTTING ALL TIES WITH THEM VERY SOON. Now get out!" He yelled at us. We went quickly, I was going to break down. Key quickly got me to a private area where we could talk.
"Noona?" He said, squeezing my hand.
"'m fine." I muttered.
"Noona, it'll be okay. Explain to your oppas what's going on. Didn't you say YG will pull you out of SM as soon as things get bad?" He asked, he knew that that would be the end for my career with SHINee if they did. Maybe it was time to tell Key the whole story, of how I came to YG and how they failed to get my debut and how they mean so much to me right now.
"Key?" I said.
"Ne?" He asked, with a smile.
"I think it's time to tell you the whole story...."