Leader Power!

When Did Things Get [C O M P L I C A T E D]

 

"Mina! It's in your best interests to stay home and get well." said the SM pres.
"Ne, it is. But I'm not interested in my "best interests" right now, sir. I missed the promo and comeback with RDD and Year Of Us, I can't miss the Lucifer comeback. I'll stand or sit and just sing, I won't dance. I've given you that movie file to put on YouTube so then fans know how I am and I'll even do one little video everyday to show them my improvement if they ask it. But I am not missing that comeback. I'll miss the other promos, just not the comeback, please!" I almost got on my knees and begged him. He sighed.
"Ne, fine. But after the comeback, you take two weeks off and then after that, you sit during performances for another week." It was obvious that it was not a request. And usually the SM pres wasn't too fussed, he must have been scolded by YG.
"Gamsahabnida." I bowed and left the office. Big Bang were going to scold me for this. Especially Jiyong and Daesung. But I didn't care, the comeback was two days away and there was nothing they could do about it now. What's done is done.
 
"Mina. I'm disappointed in you. You know how sick you are, yet you still want to perform at Music Bank? What if you collapse?" Yelled Jiyong.
"Shhh! Oppa, I know what I'm doing. I know what my body can stand, and I can tell you that it'll be awful after the performance. I'm most definitely going to be worse. But I need to do this. I let SHINee and the SHINee fans down with RDD last year. I'm not doing it with Lucifer." and I went to my room. I know they'll worry about me, and it's horrible of me to put them through this, but I'll make it up to them by doing what the SM pres says. Sadly, after those two weeks, Big Bang were going back to Japan and SHINee won't be in Japan 'til next year. I was going to be so lonely.
"Mina." Came an unmistakable voice.
"Ne, oppa?" I asked as he came inside. Seunghyun didn't look mad, or disappointed.
"Mina, the others are so worried about you. I am too. We know how you feel about needing to do this and we'll support you. But all we want is for you to be well again and be our healthy, outgoing, doesn't-take-crap, little sister again. So, make sure you get well after this, understand?" He took my face in his hands and stared me down with those beautifully intense brown eyes.
"Ne, okay." I smiled, I was currently resisting the urge to kiss him. He smiled back, kissed my forehead and left. Aish, Kim Mina, you're in big trouble. You like all three of your oppas and you don't know who you want more. What are you going to do now? My brain asked. I was so confused. I loved them equally and I know Jiyong likes me, but I can't be with him when I like the other two, it's not fair to him.YAH! Why are feelings and emotions so complicated? When did things get complicated? I was crying with frustration. I needed a female friend. I had none. Well, none that I could trust right now. I could always talk to my umma. Yeah, she'd know what to do. I grabbed my phone and called her.
"Yobeoseyo?" she answered after four or five rings.
"Umma!" I wailed.
"Oh, my agi. We heard you were sick, are you okay?" She fussed.
"Ne, I just need some rest, they're giving me two weeks off after our new music video has been shot." I smiled. I'd missed my umma. I needed to visit her during the time that Big Bang are in Japan.
"What's wrong my agi?" She asked. She always knew when something was bothering me.
"I'm in trouble, umma. I like Jiyong, Seunghyun and Daesung." I almost cried.
"Aigoo. Silly agi. I knew this would happen. You don't know who you love most, do you?" She asked.
"Aniyo. I don't know if they feel the same, well, I know Jiyong oppa does, but the other two I don't know. What do I do?" I asked her.
"Well, I don't know, yeon-in. That's something you'll have to figure out on your own. But what I would do is tell those three boys how you feel. The whole truth. Tell them individually that you like them and then tell them that you like the other two. Ne?" She said. Yeah, my umma was confusing but I got the gist of it.
"Ne, umma. Gomawo." I said and we hung up.I sighed. She'd helped. Her idea was a good one. I was going to do it now. I went to the door.
"Jiyong oppa, can I talk you for a minute?" I asked as sweetly as possible. He sighed and got up. Once he was in my room, I closed the door.
"What is it?" He asked, he was still a little mad at me.
"Sit down." I motioned and sat next to him when he did.He was puzzled. I sighed. "I need to tell you something. Something important, but please, don't jump to any conclusions before I'm finished speaking, ok?" I asked him.
"Ne" and he nodded.
"Okay, well, I've been thinking a lot recently and I've come to three conclusions. One is that I like you, as more than a brother type way and the other two is that I also like Seunghyun oppa and Daesung oppa as well. I called my umma and she told me that my best bet it to tell you, so then I can find out who I will want most and right now I don't know." I finished. He looked up at me. With a sad smile.
"You know, I've waited years for you to say that you like me. I am happy you do, but it saddens me to think that it hurts you to like me, because of Daesung and Seunghyun hyung. Because you liking me adds to that fact that you are sick. Mina, I promise I will make things as easy as possible for you. I wont force your hand when things finally clear up for you and I will be happy with whatever happens. Having you as my little sister is more than I could have dreamed of." he pulled me into a hug. I buried my face in his shoulder and breathed deeply. He smelled good. Like washed clothes and cologne. I smiled and then he let go.
"Thank you for being so understanding, Jiyong oppa." I smiled.
"Any time, cheonsa." and he left. Okay, I wasn't telling the other two today, I was tired and it was late.I walked out to the others. 
"I'm going to bed, be quiet!" I yelled at them, that's when they all bombarded me with hugs and goodnights. Once that was over, I went back into my room to sleep.
 
 
COMEBACK DAY
 
I was stood listening to our introduction back stage. I was so nervous. This was my first comeback since before RDD. I chuckled to myself as I listened.
"Okay, now we last heard from these guys late last year with their huge hit RingDingDong. Now, they're back with their new concept and new song, Lucifer. This is SHINee!" 
We'd all hurried into place, although my place was in a chair, I was still hurrying. The music started and we walked on, I sat and we began our comeback performance of our first song, Lucifer.
 
We'd finished and I felt horrible, I couldn't even say thank you, I had to run off stage. I bolted and headed for the bathroom.
 
 
ONEW POV
 
"So, Onew-ssi, how does it feel to be back?" the mc asked.
"Very good. We've worked very hard for our fans with this new album and Mina-ah has done a lot of composing with the help of Jonghyun-ah." I smiled.
"Sadly, Mina-ssi had to rush off stage, and we recently heard that she was very sick. Is she ok?" He asked.
"She is sick, but she refused to miss this comeback, that's the reason for her being in that chair. But she's fine, there's no need to worry about her." I smiled, lying.
"We heard that SHINee and Big Bang had issues regarding the fact that SM allowed Mina to perform, we hope that's not true." He said.
"Aniyo." I replied, lying again.
"That's good to hear, we'll be looking forward to your next performance in a little while. For now, you must rest and prepare. SHINee!" He yelled, our que to leave the stage.
I sighed, I hoped Mina was okay. She didn't look to good when she left the stage. When we were backstage, I went to look for her, seeing as everyone else were to busy. I walked to the girls bathroom and she'd just just come out as I got there. She looked terrible.
"Mina! Are you okay?" I rushed to her.
"N-ne..." she whispered, she couldn't perform Up and Down like this, she was the lead.
"Aniyo, you're going home!" I said, she would not argue her way out of this one. I'm using leader power.
"Onew oppa, I need to stay.." her voice was so weak.
"Aniyo! As you're leader, I'm telling you to go home. I'm calling your oppas to come and get you." I said sternly and took her to the dressing room to rest.
 
 
MINA POV
 
Damn Onew and is leader power. Now I'm going home. I was watching the TV in the room, looks like Onew had told them I wasn't performing, cause they announced it. "We've just had news that SHINee will be a quintet for their next performance. Mina is sick and is leaving for rest. Let's all wish her well and give her love." He announced.
I didn't like it when they publicly announced things like this, SHINee fans were the worst for worrying. 
"Ne, okay. I'll tell her." said Onew as he hung up. He turned to me "Seunghyun hyung is coming to get you. He'll be here in ten minutes, so get ready." He said to me.
"Ne. Johayo." and I went to get my things.
 
20 MINUTES LATER.
 
"I'm dying!" I whined as I got worse.
"You insisted on performing." said Jiyong coldly.
"Ne, I know." I growled. It finally hit me how sick I was. I was stupid to go and perform in this state. Thankfully I had a week to wait before the we filmed the rest of the music video, so I should be well by then. I heard a sigh.
"Jiyong hyung, we have a schedule, we have to go." said Taeyang. He, Jiyong and Seunghyun oppa had and interview to go to.
"Alright. We'll see you later Mina. Daesung is still hear and you know what he's like when you're ill, so it may be safer for you to just do as e say, ne?" He smiled and my hair.
"Ne..." I said softly and smiled at him. He smiled back and they left. I was going to be so bored, Daesung wasn't speaking to me and Seungri was sleeping. I wanted to tell Daesung that I liked him, bit I couldn't when he was ignoring me. But he couldn't ignore me if I told him any way. BAM! Idea. I smiled at my cunning self and walked to Daesung's room. I knocked on the door.
"Ne?" he said.
"It's Mina. Can I come in? I need to tell you something." I asked softly, after what seemed like a decade, he spoke.
"...Ne." 
I sighed and went in, closing the door behind me. I sat on his bed where he was lying, reading something. "Oppa, you don't have to be speaking to me right now, but I'm going to tell you this any way. I like you. But I need you to know that I like Jiyong oppa and Seunghyun oppa, too. So you don't feel like I'm playing with you." I got up and made to leave, but before I go to move and hand wrapped around my wrist and pulled me back onto the bed, where I fell straight onto my back. Daesung loomed over me like a beautiful shadow, I felt butterflies in my stomach and my skin heating as he got closer. His head was moving closer to mine and it seemed to go on for eternity. Our lips met. At that moment I felt my problems float away. SHINee, Jiyong, Seunghyun, SM, YG, fans, illnesses, all of it gone for this precious moment. My lips moved with his and he my lips, asking for entrance. I denied him. Although it felt right, there was something nagging at me, in the back of my mind that I just couldn't remember. Daesungs hand found its way into me hair and the other began tracing my neck. I moaned softly and he took the opportunity to explore my mouth with is tongue. Damn him. But still, something was tell me this had to stop before it went to far. And then I remembered, Jiyong, Seunghyun. Seunghyun still didn't know and I couldn't hurt Jiyong by doing this. I pushed Daesung off of me with great difficulty and then he pinned me under him.
"Oppa, please. Stop." I begged him. He looked at me.
"What's wrong, Mina-ah?" He was worried.
"We can't do this. Seunghyun still doesn't know and if Jiyong found out...No, stop, please." I pushed him off of me and ran from his room. I could still feel his heat on me and I went to my room. Great, he likes you back, well done Mina, that's two of them. What you gonna do now, clever monkey? asked my brain.
I slumped down the wall in my room, I was confused even more now. I decided a nap would be best, so I lay on my bed and I drifted into a restless sleep.
 
 
 
 
 
 
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
okay, this poll is to pick the temp bf for a few chapters, but keep in mind it wont end well and the person wont be a nice person. If you pick none, please comment who you want instead.
 
 
 
 
Results so far:
 
G-Dragon - 7
TOP - 6
Daesung - 13
None - 3