Night Time Visitors

When Did Things Get [C O M P L I C A T E D]

 

5 HOURS LATER 

 
"You're druuuuunk!" Slurred Jiyong, which made me laugh.Yes I was, but he was worse.
"Yah! Oppa, you're worse then me!" I patted his nose. Was I flirting?
"Nah! I'll have to carry you home." He laughed at me, pinching my cheek. Was he flirting?
"Yah, oppa, you wont, I can walk all by myself. You can barley stand." I poked is stomach. Oh, god, I'm flirting, get a hold of yourself, Mina! I mentally slapped myself. He poked me back.
"Where are the others?" He asked, he moved closer to me. HE WAS FLIRTING BACK!
"Seunghyun oppa is in the bathroom, Daesung is on the dance floor, Seungri is being chatted up by older unnies and Taeyang is at the DJ decks." I said, pointing out everyone so Jiyong wouldn't complain he couldn't see them.
"Dance with me!" He yelled, holding out his hands and swaying a little.
"Are you crazy? You'll fall over." I laughed as he attempted to stand.
"Yah! Dance with your oppa, I say!" And he grabbed my hand.
"Fine, but I'm not catching you if you fall." I laughed, I was a little light headed, which meant more of the alcohol was kicking in. Not good. If I went out in this state, what would happen to my SHINee rep. That was suddenly pushed to the back of my mind when a pair of strong arms grabbed my waist from behind and began dancing with me, I knew it wasn't Jiyong, the person was too big. I turned in the arms, only to come face to face with Daesung.
"Sunngie!" I yelled and hugged him. He was my favourite person in the world, sometimes.
"Minnnie!" He yelled back and spun me around. Another pair of arms wrapped themselves around us. I looked up and a very drunk Seunghyun was holding onto us, more for support then out right affection, then came the rush of three other people and we danced like that.
 
 
 
"Yah! I can't go out in thisss state." I slurred.
"Wah yah mean?" said Daesung, slurring a little.
"SHINee. If the paparazzi catch me in thisssss state, they'll be a huge sssscandal and Onew oppa will kill meee." I replied, I was only terrified of Onew when he was mad. He was a lovely boy, but he had a bad temper, kind of like Jiyong.
"Don't worry, you're good at act sober when you're drunk, you'll be fine. At the most you can put it down to a little tipsy." and with that, Seughyun patted my back and we left the little club to be greeted with paparazzi. They spotted me immediately.
"It's that Kim Mina, from SHINee?" they asked each other as I smiled pleasantly at them.
"Mina-ssi, Mina-ssi! Why are you here so late and with Big Bang?" Asked one of the reporters.
"They're very good friends of mine, I've know three of the members for a long time, so they brought me here for a little celebration about the Year Of Us mini album success." I smiled and nodded.
"You seem a little of balance. Are you drunk, Mina-ssi?" Asked the reporter again.
"Aniyo. Just a tad bit tipsy. Don't worry, I'm fine." I smiled at them. It seemed to please them. I sighed heavily and kept my composure until we got around the corner, this is where Seugnhyun had to help me walk, he had one arm around my waist and the other on my arm, helping me.
"Ttthank you, Sssseunghhhhyun oppa." I slurred.
"No problem, babo!" He teased.
"Yah! Oppa!" I tried to smack him, but he had my arm. He just chuckled.
 
 
BACK HOME
 
We sat at the table in the little kitchen, the guys wanted to finish off drinking, but I didn't. I'd had enough, but I wanted to sit here and talk to my oppa. I placed me hands on the table top and started playing with the salt shaker."Onew oppa's going to murder me on sight, tomorrow." I muttered glumly.
"Yah! If he touched you, you've got your four oppas to help you!" Said Seunghyun. I smiled at him sweetly.
"I kno-" I was cut off. Something was sliding up my thigh, I felt my eyes widen to the size of a westerners. 
"What's wrong?" They all asked.
"Well, my hands are on the table, and so are all your fours...so....what's sliding up my thigh?" I asked, as it almost reached a certain area.
All four of them proceeded to dive under the table to get a look, just as I looked down. I was a very perfect, tan hand. Which meant Daesung. I jumped from my seat "Whoa, whoa, whoa! What do you think you're doing, Daesung oppa?" I yelled.
"I want to you..." he muttered softly, no smile on his face. My face turned white.
"Ignore him, Mina-ah. He's drunk, I'll take him to his room." Said Jiyong.
"We'll help, he's quite heavy." said Seungri and Taeyang. I was so startled that I didn't noticed when I collapsed into Seughyun oppa's arms.
"Mina, he's drunk, you know he'd never do anything like that when sober." Seunghyun tried to reassure me.
"Ne. It was just so...un-Daesung though. I don't ever want to see him look at me like that again, with dark lust. It scared me." I could have cried.
"Looks like it's time for you to go to bed, once an attractive, drunk, sobbing woman is near me I can't control myself. It would be wise for you to go to bed. Especially since Jiyong is o his was to the Daesung stage." He warned. I scrambled to my feet quickly and practically ran to my room.I said good night, changed and go into bed. It was so comfortable. And then it occurred to me, had I ever once thought about my oppas romantically? The answer? No, I hadn't. But thanks to Daesung, I was now. I was deciding which one would be fling, boyfriend and husband. I came to the conclusion that Seunghyun would be a fling, Daesung would be the boyfriend and Jiyong would be the husband. But when I thought about them marrying people, it tore me up.I didn't want them to get married. Maybe I was being selfish, but I loved my oppas and only wanted them to look for me. Aish, I'm drunk. I'm talking nonsense. I closed my eyes and drifted into a dreamless sleep.
 
After what felt like ten minutes, I felt someone come into my room. I didn't know who and I was to tired to wake up, maybe they just wanted my computer. I went to go back to sleep when the person climbed into my bed. I felt them slide under the covers and wrap their arms around me. I had a feeling I knew who, seeing as the arms were to large to be Jiyong and to buff to be Seunghyun's, which left Daesung. He snuggled into bed with me. Oh well, I was cold and he was very warm, so I to my side and buried my face into his warm chest, I felt sleep come easily as I listened to his breathing. 
 
I woke up to warmth. I seemed that it was not just myself and Daesung asleep in here, all the boys had come and either taken up the raining room on the bed, which Seungri had, or they where on the floor. I smiled to myself, sometimes these guys were like my oppas, dongsaengs and children all rolled into one hyperactively annoying bunch. I smiled again and tried to get out of bed, only to find that an arm hooked itself around my waist and put me back where I was. "Stay there, that's a good yeodongsaeng." Murmured a sleepy Daesung.
"But I gotta pee and the maknae is squashing me." I said as Seungri suddenly rolled on me. Seconds later, Seungri was on the floor with a thud, holding his head dazed and Daesung was cuddling me to him protectively.
"Hyung, why did you do that?" He asked, rubbing his head.
"Watch where you roll next time. You almost squashed Mina-ah!"  He yelled at him.
"Oh....Mina-ah, I'm so sorry." Seungri quickly got up and pulled me into a hug. 
"It's okay Seungri." I smiled and hugged him back.
"Yah! What's all this noise!" Yelled Jiyong. 
"Go back to sleep oppa, I'm going making breakfast." I said as I got to my feet.
"Naw, you're ok. I'm up now, might as well help you. Also, you're the only one who can wake hyung up this early in a morning. So you do that, I'll make breakfast." He smiled and got to his feet, then stretched like a cat.
"Good luck, Mina-ah." said Daesung as he patted my shoulder and followed after Jiyong. Seungri looked sympathetically at me as he kicked Taeyang awake and they both left. It seemed they'd all had very bad experiences waking up the oldest oppa, but I hadn't. He'd only ever growled at me, and then I'd slap him. He must really be rotten in the mornings. I quickly scooted over to the oldest sleeping oppa. He looked so sweet, I just wanted to bit him.
"Oppa. Oppa, wake up." I said softly, placing my hand on his cheek.
"Hmmmph..." Was all I heard.
"Seunghyun oppa, wake up. You're going to miss breakfast." I said and he stared a little.
"mm...." He mumbled.
I kicked him "YAH! Choi Seunghyun, wake up!" I yelled. The usual routine, talk softly, tempt him with food, then kick him. He grunted.
"Don't kick your oppa." He mumbled.
"Then oppa should get up." I warned.
"Only Mina hugs oppa." He to his back with a goofy grin across his face. Aigoo, how could I resist such beauty,
"Fine." I got down on my knees and leaned over him, giving him and hug and squashed me tightly, making my kneed buckle and I fell onto him, he then rolled over, bringing me with him and cuddled me there. I was used to this, he used to do it a lot when we were younger, after he'd broken up with her cousin. 
"I miss my goofy, younger oppa." I said sadly. Seeing as he was now 23, well 24 in Korea, he was more mature, well, mature as a man can be. 
"Oppa will be like that just for you then." and he placed a kiss on my forehead. I smiled happily.
"We'll miss breakfast, get up." I said and broke free.
I walked into the kitchen, Seungri was cooking the only dish he knew, a tuna omelet. "What happened to Jiyong oppa cooking?" I asked as I scanned the room.
"He wandered off into out room and told me to cook instead." He shrugged.
"Yah! That boy, really..." I muttered as I made way to the bedroom door. "Jiyong oppa!" I yelled though the door.
"What?" He said.
"Get your out here and cook, like you said!" I scolded from the other side of the door.
"Seungri's cooking and don't talk to your oppa and leader like that!" He yelled back.
"All he knows is tuna omelet and you're not my leader, Lee Jinki oppa is." I reminded. Jiyong came out of his room with a death glare.
"I am not your dongsaeng like the SHINee members, I am your oppa." He growled.
"And I am the person that saved your life. Or have you forgotten that." And I walked away leaving him there.
I had no idea what I had done, nor was I going to find out. I went into my now empty room and changed into sweat pants, converse and a t-shirt. I was going training now.
"Mina-ah, where are you going?" Asked Taeyang.
"Practice." with that I left the hostel and headed for my wrath with Onew oppa.