Start of the Confusion

When Did Things Get [C O M P L I C A T E D]

I was slammed against the wall with a thud and then I felt a hand collide with my face. "How could you?" He yelled at me. I'd only just walked through the door.

"What are you talking about, and if you hit me again, you're in for it!" I growled at him.
"You know damned well what I'm talking about." He yelled.
"I don't know!" I yelled back as he handed me a news paper.
 

SHINee MINA HATES BIG BANG!

 

In a recent interview with SHINee's delicate voice, Kim Mina, she expressed her thoughts on fellow idol band, Big Bang. Whom she's recently been seen leaving an exclusive night club with. She told us that she felt Big Bang were overrated and that they sounded to much like American hip hop wannabe's who usually have only one hit wonders. It seems Kim Mina has a y side, as she also expressed her feeling on each individual member. Saying G-Dragon was too much of a Korean Flo Rida knock off and Choi Seunghyun was trying to be to much of a black American rapper. She expressed how Daesung sounded to much like a failed Trot singer and that YoungBae would be much better solo. When asked about Seugri, she laughed.
 
 
My eyes widened. I never said this, I've never even heard of this Newspaper. I looked up, tears threatening my eyes "I didn't say this." I willed Jiyong to believe me.
"Liar." He spat.
"No, I really didn't say these things. Why would I?" I yelled. I startled Jiyong.
"That's what we want to know?" said Daesung. If looks could kill, I'd have died ten times by now. I was getting stressed.
"I didn't say it. You guys are my life, I'd never say this about you. I look up to you. You are the reason I'm in this business, Daesung, Jiyong and Seunghyun. When you guys made it it gave me the courage to try after being at YG just as long as you guy!" I yelled, tears spilling from my eyes. Jiyong grabbed my shoulders and slammed me against the wall again, it was so painful.
"Stop this! Stop being so pathetic and own up to your two faced nature." He yelled at me.
"I don't have one, I didn't say those things. Let me go! I didn't say them!" I screamed.Jiyongs eyes showed hatred, how could he not believe me. I'd know him 12 years, how could really think that of me.
"Stop this!" Yelled a deep voice. Seunghyun had walked him and Jiyong let me go, I slid down the wall and landed on my knees. If Seugnhyun doesn't believe me, I don't know what I'd do. I'd known him the longest.
"She's telling the truth. Look at the date of the interview. That was two days ago. You know as well as I do, that Mina was with SHINee all day and with us all night. If you want to find out if she said this, call SHINee." He growled. Jiyong looked down at me, still not sure who to believe, but he did as Seunghyun asked.
"Give me your phone, Mina." he held his hand out and I did as instructed. He searched for the number and quickly pressed "call".
"Onew-ah? Is that you?" He asked,
The other end mumbled something "Was she with you that day? Did any reporter come to the studio?" he asked.
His face went white "Okay, thank you." and he hung up. He quickly gave me my phone and ran out of the room. I stayed on the floor. Seunghyun knelt to me.
"It's okay, baby. I've got you." and he lifted me to my feet and carried me to my room.
"I-I can't b-believe he didn't b-believe m-me." I stuttered.
"Shh. Breathe Mina, or you going to hyper ventilate." He warned. I took long deep breaths to calm myself. I'd been shouted at to much today. 
"I'm going to be so bruised tomorrow." I said. Seunghyun looked at me.
". You bruise so easily and he was slamming you against the wall. Mina, I'm sorry I didn't protect you." and he pulled me into a hug. "Come here, let me look at your back." and he made me sit in front of him. He lifted the back of my shirt and examined.
"Why are there already bruises here?" He asked as I remember Onew oppa had done the same thing yesterday.
"Oh, um...I don't know." I lied, badly.
"Mina, did Onew-ssi do this to you?" He asked, his voice sounded murderous.
"He didn't mean too. He did it by accident." I yelled and he spotted the sweatband, he glared at me and grabbed my wrist, pulling the sweatband off when I winced.
"What did he do to you?" His voice was three octave lower then normal and it scared me.
"He did it by accident, he forgot I bruise easily and grabbed me a little to tightly. He apologized and apologized. He even cooked me food and Onew oppa doesn't cook." I said, trying to show Onew was a good guy.
"Are you sure it was an accident?" He said, regaining control.
"Ne. He didn't speak for three hours cause he felt so bad." I said.
"Okay, I'll let him off." and I smiled at him.
 
 
 
SEUGHYUN POV
 
Those bruises were awful, but if Mina said they were an accident, then they must have been. But I couldn't forgive Jiyong for the way he treated Mina. I left the room and went to his "Jiyong, open this door." I said seriously. He did do and I went inside.
"How could you treat her like that. Even if she did says those horrid things, she's still Mina. Plus, she bruises like a peach, imagine how her back and shoulders are going to look, now." I said.
"I know..." he whispered.
"It's going to look terrible if the President finds out, he'll ruin you. You should control your anger more, especially around Mina. You snapped at her yesterday morning as well." I yelled at him.
"I know..." he sniffled. Was he crying?
"Jiyong, are you crying?" I asked and sat next to him on his bed. He shook his head.
"Liar. You're crying." I said.
"I just can't believe I did that to her. I hurt her and I promised I'd never do that to a women, especially Mina. Oh, she's going to hate me." He almost cried.
"Naw. Go and apologize to her." I demanded of him, he blinked at me and nodded. He rose and headed for Mina.
 
 
JIYONG POV
 
I'm so stupid. How could I hurt her like that? I loved her. Wait, no, I was in love with her. I didn't believe her, I yelled at her and hurt her. I did this in front of the other Big Bang members, she probably feels so humiliated. Before I knew it, I'd reached her door, I sighed and knocked softly.
"Who is it?" She asked.
"It-it's me, Jiyong. Can I talk to you?" My voice was feeble and I sounded pathetic. I heard her sigh.
"Sure, come in." She sounded normal. I twisted the door knob and opened the door. She was sat at her desk, reading the newspaper I'd thrown at her. A wave of guilt washed over me. I closed the door and sat on her bed. "What is it?" she asked.
"Can you come here? I want to talk to you?" I asked softly. She got up from where she was and looked at me, she seemed hesitant, I don't blame her and then she sat down, not next to me, but close enough. I looked her in the eye....
 
 
MINA POV
 
He looked at me. I was afraid of him and I didn't want to be, but he'd never been like that with me before and it scared me "I'm so sorry, Mina. I know I should have held my cool a bit better and I shouldn't have attacked you like that." He was looking me in the eyes.
"You should have believed me in the first place." I replied back.
"I know. I just lost it because at some point it mentions that you're seeing one of the SHINee members. I got confused, angry and upset." His eyes widened when he said upset, it seemed he hadn't meant to tell me that.
"And what if I actually was seeing one of the SHINee members. Why would that mean you got upset?" I pressed, I knew he was hiding something from me.
"It's just I still sometimes see you as that little girl I met. Thinking about you dating is weird." He didn't look at me at all through that sentence
"Yah! Kwon Jiyong, you're lying!" I accused.
"I am not. How could you accuse your oppa of such thing." He yelled.
"Because you are." I was getting closer to him, if he kept lying I was going to bring out tickle torture. Always works on Jiyong.
"I'm not."
"Right." I yelled and straddled him. I began tickling him then, he fell backwards while trying to pry me off.
"No, no, no! Haha, no stop. Teehee, don't tickle me!" He was yelling, while clawing at my fingers. At that point I fell forwards a little, our faces were very close, but I wasn't aware of it. All of a sudden he stopped struggling, I was confused so I stopped tickling and looked up. He had a strange look in his eyes. Soft. His hand touched my face and stayed there, then he brought his face up and kissed me tenderly. Our lips were connected for no more than ten seconds, but my heart exploded. But before I had chance to enjoy this new experience, he'd pulled away and pushed me off of him.
"I-I'm so sorry. I-I have to go." and he was up and out of my room in seconds. I put my finger to my lips, I could still feel the warmness of his lips there. I should feel happy that he kissed me, right? I did have a crush on Jiyong. So, why did I feel so sad?