Sweet Wake Up Call

When Did Things Get [C O M P L I C A T E D]

"How could you be so stupid! Do you know what they've wrote in this magazine!" Yelled Onew as he threw the magazine on the floor near my feet.

"Yes, oppa, I do, and from what I gather, it's quite generous. Saying I was a little tipsy and merry after a good celebration with my Big Bang friends is good. I certainly was not tipsy, I was piss drunk. Be thankful I know how to act when I'm drunk. I'm not stupid, I've been a trainee since I was 11." I yelled at him.
"I don't like you being at that dorm." He said, for the hundredth time. Onew made it no secret that he didn't like the fact that I wasn't with the other SHINee members, but what could I do, I had to stay in the Big Bang hostel, it wasn't my decision.
"I know, you tell me almost everyday!" I yelled at him.
"Yah! This brat, really. How can you talk to your leader like that?" He asked.
"You're being an , otherwise I wouldn't." I glared at him. I could see him getting angrier. He grabbed my wrist tightly and pulled me out of the room, he slammed me against a wall and began to pace up and down the corridor.
"I only do this because I care, Kim Mina. You're like my daughter and my dongsaeng." He was growling.
"And cutting off the circulation to my hand and practically breaking me back against a wall are a way of showing me you care, are they?" I yelled, nursing my red wrist.
"I'm sorry about that, I forgot you were a girl." He admitted.
"Look, you know as well as I, that living in the Big Bang hostel is not my choice. If it bothers you, go and talk to the SM president and the YG president. SM will only go with YG's decision and YG's decision will be to keep me in the hostel. This is a futile battle. Put and en to it and trust my oppas."I pleaded with him. He was a er for my aegyo.
"Aigoo. This brat. Fine, okay. I'll drop it for now, seeing as our comeback is in three weeks and we need to practice." He hugged me and walked back into the room. This was bad, although he didn't mean to hurt me, I bruise like a peach and my wrist was going to bruise in that shape of his hand. If the Big Bang oppas find out, they'll misunderstand before I have a chance to explain. I needed Minho's sweatband. I hurried back into the room.
"Minho-ah, can I borrow one of your sweatbands?" I asked him.
"Sure, what for?" He asked.
"Well, Onew oppa's fit of rage is going to leave a bad bruise on my wrist and although I know Onew oppa didn't mean it, the Big Bang members will completely misunderstand and possibly tarnish both theirs and our reps." I said, truthfully. Minho said nothing and just handed me the wrist band. Onew came over to me looking sorrowful.
"I'm sorry Mina-ah, I forgot you bruise easily and if people see that it's going to come out bad for SHINee." He wouldn't look at me.
"Oppa, it's OK. If the press ask, I'll say you stopped me from a dangerous fall. It's the Big Bang oppas you should worry about." I smiled.
 
A starry night. Haven't seen one for a long while. Oh, look at me
 
Sang Seunghyun oppas voice, from my phone. I grabbed it and pressed "answer" "Yeoboseyo?" I said.
"Are you coming home for dinner today?" asked Jiyong.
"I'm not sure, why?" I asked.
"We wont be here. We have a performance." He sounded happy.
"Okay, well, if you're late back, I'll probably just stay at the SHINee dorm." I told him.
"Okay and we wont be back 'till four in the morning, so yeah, stay with SHINee." and he hung up. It wasn't long since they'd come back from Japan and now they had solo projects but I had no idea what they where performing tonight.
"Guys, is it okay if I stay with you tonight? Big Bang have a performance and the hostel is scary at night." I said.
"Sure, of course you can stay." smiled Onew. I smiled and hugged him
"Thank you, oppa."
 
 
 
AT SHINee's DORM
 
"Nuna, dinner is ready!" yelled Key from the kitchen. I'd never tasted Key's cooking but it had high praises from all the SHINee members, so I was looking forward to trying it. 
"What's it you've made, Key?" I asked with a smiled.
"Jonghyun hyung wanted Soondae Gook. So I made that, I hope you like it." He said hopefully. I wasn't a fan of Soondae Gook, but I wasn't going to tell him that until I'd tasted the food. I was really picky about that particular dish, too. I'd only eat my grandma's.
"Thanks Hey, it smells great." I smiled at him, it was true too, it smelled amazing. I sat down and got a smiled from Taemin who'd just shoved rice into his mouth. I chuckled at that and proceeded to try the food. It was amazing. 
"Whoa! Key, this is delicious! And don't take that as an ordinary compliment, I hate most peoples cooking with Soondae Gook and I'll only eat my Grandmothers, but this is amazing!" I yelled, so hyped that I had another person who could cook this for here, in Seoul. My family didn't live in Seoul, they lived just outside and to have someone in close range who could cook this for me was like binging Heaven.
"I'm glad you like it." He was blushing I smiled and went back to my food.
 
I was staying in Onew's room, because there was no where else and they refused to let me sleep on the couch. I felt cold, around this time Daesung or Jiyong would climb into my bed and cuddle me, because I needed a teddy to cuddle and there was nothing better then waking up to a Sunngie bear or Yongie bear, but there weren't any here. I could use Taeminnie, but he was to skinny. Jonghyun had a girlfriend. Key would kill me and Minho wasn't that type. Which left Onew, who on the couch and because I was lazy, I decided to text him.
 
Minnie: Onew oppa? Are you awake?
I heard his phone vibrate.
OnewOppa: Yeah, I'm awake. Why? What's wrong?
The text was full of concern, you could feel it
Minnie: I don't have my Sunngie and Yongie bears tonight, could you come and cuddle me? Pleeeeease?
I sent that and waited for the reply, I never got one, instead I got Onew himself, who quickly came in, shut the door and climbed into bed. His arms wrapped around me and soon I felt much better. I turned so I was facing him and he gave me his signature Onew smile "Thank you, oppa." I smiled and cuddled to him.
"Anything for Mina. Just sleep now, ok." and with that I felt my eyes close and sleep greeted me.
 
I woke with two bodies wrapped around me, one was Onew, where I'd left him and the other was Taemin. I smiled, he was so cute when he was sleeping. I poked him and his eyes opened "Hi, Taeminnie. Why're you in here?" I asked sweetly.
"I had a nightmare, and usually Onew lets me sleep with him when I do, I forgot he was on the couch and climbed in any way. When I got here I saw he was cuddling you and it was too sweet of a moment that I had to be here, it made me feel much better." He smiled so cutely. No wonder he was good with the ladies, adorable little thing. 
"Aw, Taeminnie had a nightmare. Come cuddle your nuna!" I demanded, he chuckled and rested his head on my chest, I his hair.
"Nuna?" 
"Mm?"
"Your s are very comfy." and he smiled at me with a cheeky grin.
"Aish, this brat. Saying such things." I laughed.
"WAAAAAAAAAAAAKE UUUUUUUUUUP!" and something heavy landed on my stomach.
"Oof! What the....JONGYUN!" I yelled as he grinned at me.
"I'm sorry, Mina-ah, but I had to spoil this moment, plus your oppas called. They seem mad." He said.
"Wae? What I do now?" I was so puzzled. I got up and walked to the cupboard where my phone was. I quickly dialed Jiyong.
"Yeoboseyo!" He said.
"Yah! What's wrong with you?" I asked.
"Get home! NOW!" He yelled.
"Stop shouting at me! What's happened?" I asked.
"Have you read the paper? No wonder you wanted to stay at the SHINee dorm, you !" and the line went dead.
"O-oppa! O-ppa?" I asked and looked at my phone. What was he talking about.
"We heard all that. Why did he call you a ?" asked Onew oppa.
"I've not a clue. He said something about the paper." I was so confused and hurt.
"We'll have a look." Onew made to get up.
"Aniyo, it ok. I'm gonna go home and find out what's going on. Don't give me that look, I've known Jiyong since I was 8. He wont touch me." with that, I left.