Kiss Me.

When Did Things Get [C O M P L I C A T E D]

A song for you, that fits this chapter. Saranghae.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 HOURS LATER

"Mina, what's going on?" asked Onew and manager oppa together.
Everyone was staring at me, Chohee was here too. I'd heard Seunghyun trying to break up with her, but the girl is seriously diluded. "Well, as you all know, I've been having problems. Most of you know the problems. Something bad happened last night, not the dangerous kind of bad, but the kind of bad where you get your heart broken or you feel betrayed. Any way, it's made the whole situation a little more confusing and harder to cope with, so I'm leaving for a while. I have an aunt who lived in England, so I'm going to stay there for a few months and figure things out. I don't know what will happen when I come back, I don't know if I'll still be with SHINee or if I'll still be living with Big Bang, I just don't know. but what I want SM to do is contact their company over there and allow them for me to continue my work there and in Europe and America, as a soloist. That way, I'll know, when I come back to Korea, if I want to stay with SHINee and live with Big Bang, or leave and go solo." I told them. 
"Mina, are you sure?" asked manager oppa.
"I'm 100% positive. I need to do this. Things are getting to me here." I said,
"Okay, I'll contact SM and get everything sorted for you. You don't have to do anything." He smiled at me warmly and left.
"Mina, you can't leave me!" Key was upset.
"I'll call you every day, I promise!" I hugged him. He'd stopped calling me nuna, he only called me nuna when we were being filmed. 
"When are you leaving, nuna?" asked Taemin.
I looked at him sadly "Three days," I replied. He hugged me then. I didn't see any one leave, but suddenly the room went from eleven people, to ten. And then nine. 
"Does your umma know?" asked Jiyong with a sad smile.
"Ne and so does Hyunseok appa. What do you think I was doing in the two hours I told you to wait. I sorted everything. Plane ticket, place to stay, getting permission etc." I smiled and he hugged me.
"I'll miss you. Don't be gone to long, you're my little sister." He chuckled.
"I wont." I smiled. Everyone was sad. I wasn't leaving yet, but they were all saying goodbye now. I can't imagine the send off they'll give me.
"MINA! MINA!" yelled Seungri.
"What?" I said back, I hadn't realised he'd been gone or was panicking.
"It's Daesung! He ran out when you'd send you're leaving in three days. I went after him and we were talking, when he crossed the road. He's been hit by a car!" Tears were streaming down Seungri's face. My world crashed. My heart broke. My knees gave way. The tears started flowing. 
 
NO! Now's not the time, stupid girl! Get up! Get up!!! He needs you! Go Help! Panic later!!! My mind screamed at me.
 
I got to my feet and ran out. With out shoes, I ran into the rain, screaming for Daesung. I spotted him, Seungri had left him to tell us, but he'd left him with the driver of the car, who was calling for help. I ran over and dropped to my knees "Daesung! Daesung, please, wake up! Baby! You can't leave me, you have to be okay." I yelled in hysterics. 
He was out cold and covered in blood. His leg was broken, that could be seen from the way it was positioned. I gripped his hand. "You'll be okay, yobeo. You'll be okay!" I said to him, hoping he could hear me. 
The ambulance finally arrived and gently lifted Daesung on stretcher "Only one of you can come with us in the ambulance, the rest of you will have to follow on." He looked around.
"I'll come." I said.
"What relation are you to the patient?" He eyed me suspiciously.
"I'm his girlfriend." I replied without hesitation and climbed in the back. I sat down close to Daesung and took his hand. 
"He's in bad shape." Said the second paramedic "he's touch and go, I'm afriad." she looked at me knowingly and squeezed my arm.
Daesung, please don't leave me.
 
 

3 HOURS LATER

Everyone had arrived within minutes of the ambulance. We'd been told to wait outside while they see to Daesung, but no one seemed able to relax. I was pacing up and down the corridor while Seunghyun oppa was bouncing in his chair and trying to cheer everyone up every now and then.
Daesung, you pabo! Why did you have to run out of the dorm! Why did you have to cross that road!
That was all that was running through my head as I walked up and down the corridor. 
twenty minutes went past before the doctor finally came out. When we saw him every one braced themselves. "How is he?" Jiyong asked.
"Well it was touch and go a few times. His heart stopped twice, but he's fine now and is in a stable condition. We've put him in an induced coma so he can heal without pain." He said.
"Does that mean he's okay?" I asked, pleading in my eyes.
"He's still got a lot of healing to do, but we've stopped his internal bleeding and put a cast on his leg, so yeah, he's fine. He just needs rest to heal now. Would any one like to see him?" he asked us.
"Ne. I would." said Jiyong. The Doctor nodded and took him inside.Yongbae went with him.
I was relieved, he was alive at least, even if he was comatose, but a least the meant he could heal pain free. I sat down next to Key, who'd come with Jonghyun to the hospital. "How're you feeling, yobeo?" he asked.
"I'm glad he's okay." I smiled.
"You going to go in and see him? None of the others want to, they want to let him rest and see him when he's awake." He smiled.
"I have something I need to tell him, even if he's asleep. If he doesn't hear me, I'll tell him when he wakes up as well." I looked down at my shoes.
"Okay, yobeo." He gripped my hand "Do you want me to come in with you?" he asked as he saw the door handle twisting to open.
"Aniyo, I'll go in on my own. You probably already know what I'm going to say Key." he smiled at me.
"Ne, I do. I knew in the coffee shop, dear." I smiled at me, his eyes were twinkling. I looked at Jonghyun and he was just staring at Key adoringly, 
 
Okay, when everything's sorted, I'm so getting those two together, the fans can have their JongKey then. I thought to myself with an inner smile.
 
The door opened then, revealing a weeping Jiyong. I stood up "how is he?" I asked him.
"He's fine, he just looks like he's in pain, Mina. Are you sure you're okay with going in on your own? I really wouldn't recomend it." He looked at me with sadness.
"I'll be fine, oppa." I hugged him and headed inside. There was a smaller corridor behinde the door which led to a number of different ICU rooms. Daesung was in the third one. When I reached his door, I took and deep breath.
 
It's now or never, Mina! My brain told me.
 
I let out the breath, which I didn't know I was holding, and braced myself as I walked inside. 
It was like any other hospital room, only it seemed darker. Having the smiled angel Daesung in bed, looking so broken like that, was heart breaking. He had tubes up his nose and one in his mouth, making sure he had a regular breathing pattern and an IV drip in his arms. He was hookede up to a heart monitor and a life support machine, mainly sure to that fact he was in an induced coma, which was brought on by drugs and was safer than a normal coma, because a person could be a monitored.
I felt hot tears running down my face. I made my way over to the seat next to his bed and sat down. 
"Seungie oppa, why did you leave the dorm? You're such a pabo, sometimes. I was leaving for a few months, but I'd be back. I wasn't perminatley leaving Korea. I'm not going now, any way. I can't leave you like this, not with out making sure you completely recover, only then will I feel okay about leaving." I took a hold of his hand then, and squeezed it before softly it with my thumb. "But there is one thing, Daesung. I don't think I'll be able to go, not with out you. I can't ask you to come with me, you can't leave Big Bang, but I feel so selfish, I want you all to myself. I guess this means I've finally made my decisions. Daesung, it's you! It was always you! I'm sorry I took so long, oppa. I'm sorry I made you feel hurt. Mianhae, Daesung oppa. Saranghae. You're the one I want, oppa. I love you." I'd finally said it, and made my decision. 
My head went down onto the bed and the tears fell. Like a waterfall after a heavy rain and it's banks burst. That's what was happening to me now. All the pain I was feeling for Daesungs sake had finally come to the brim and had spilled over with out any one being able to control it. Daesung was my life now and I would spend it trying to make up for the pain I'd caused him these past few months. "Mianhae, Daesung oppa. Mianhae." I sobbed, until the tears ran dry and Key came in to collect me from the room.
"Mina, it's time to leave now." he said softly.
"I-I'm coming, K-Key." I said as I sobbed.
"Mina-ah. Please. Daesung wouldn't want to wake up and see you like this." He said, trying to soothe me.
"You got that right." Came a strained and crockey voice. My head shot up. There he was, my Daesung. Smiling with his eyes. 
"You-you should be sleeping." I stuttered.
"How could I sleep when the woman I love just told me she loves me back and then cried her heart out at my bed side. I couldn't sleep hearing your pain so openly, Mina-ah." His eyes bore into me, but they were so soft.
"I'll leave you alone." Smiled Key and he left.
"You're worried about my pain? You've just been hit by a car." I almost yelled.
"Physical wounds always heal Mina and physical pain always numbs in the end. It's the internal wounds that take time and the pain takes longer. A person only cries that hard when they've been silentley hurting for so long. I'm sorry I didn't see your pain, baby."He gripped my hand, which was still locked in his.
"Daesung." I whispered.
"Come here." and he tried to open his arms, only to wince in pain.
"Don't move, I'll do it." and I stood from the chair and gently hugged him. I felt him my hair.
"Mina, you're mine now, right?" He asked so timidly.
"Ne, Seungie. I'm yours now." I replied. I broke the hug and sat down.
"Mina?" he said.
"Ne?" I smiled.
"Kiss me." 
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author Notes: Aish, one chapter to go now. I'm sorry TOP fans
Any way, last chpater will be up soon.