I Want You

When Did Things Get [C O M P L I C A T E D]

 

I groaned as I got up. I could have sworn that someone was sleeping next to me before, but when I looked beside me, there was no one there. Strange. I looked in the mirror on my desk as I stood. My mascara was running down my cheeks, my hair was standing on end on the left side and I had pillow makings on my face. Wow  Mina, you are soooo y right now. I decided to go back out into the kitchen any way, BigBang have seen me at my worst, so this was nothing. I tried to flatten my hair and failed, it was not budging. I sighed and walked out of the kitchen, to be greeted by the smell of American food. Jiyong looked up from the table. “Hi, y.” He winked at me and chuckled.

“Don’t mock me, it’s not my fault!” I growled and sat at the table. I rested my hand in my hand.

“Hey, Mina.” Smiled Seungri as he sat down.

“Hi. What’s cooking?” I asked Seunghyun.

“Bacon, eggs, baked beans, sausages, hash browns, mushrooms, tomatoes and fried bread.” He smiled. I gave him a blank look. That wasn’t American. That was a full English breakfast.

“Why are you making a full English?” I asked him.

“I was watching TV last night and it came up, so I searched and decided to make it. But I didn’t fry it. Too unhealthy and you need healthy food right now.” He grinned.

“Still doesn’t explain why you’ve made it.” I was so puzzled.

“The English say it’s the beast breakfast when you have a hangover and I wanted to try it.” He grinned.

“Oh, okay. Thank you for thinking of me.” I smiled at him. It was really sweet. BigBang really did look after me.

Whether you look or not, look or not, look or not (Baby, you turn it up now)

 

Sang my phone, from my room. The fact that BONAMANA was playing told me who it was and I suddenly got butterflies in my stomach. I jumped up and ran to my room, so I wouldn’t miss the call. I quickly pressed answer after snatching my phone off of my bed side table. “Yeoboseyo?” I said happily.

“Hello. Are you feeling okay today?” he chuckled.

“Aniyo. I feel really ill.” I laughed.

“That’s what you get for getting so drunk, pabo.” He laughed at me.

“Yah!” I said and he just laughed again. His laugh was so nice to here.

“Any way, I rang to ask you if you want to collaborate with SuJu for our next live performance. I’m going to contract our manager and see what he thinks. But first, I want your answer.” He sounded happy.

“Ne! Of course I will. I love BONAMANA!” I squealed.

“Great, well, the rest of SuJu are happy to have you perform with us it’s just whether your managers think it’s ok. They probably will, but I’ll let you know. I got to go now, we have a performance. Rest well, cheonsa! Bai bai!” and he hung up. I smiled, I was looking forward to this. I wasn’t used to performing with out SHINee.

“MINA! BREAKFAST!” Yelled Seunghyun oppa.

I ran out quickly, I was really hungry. I sat down and there it was, a full English breakfast. My umma used to make them for me when I was younger. My grandmother used to live in England so she taught my umma. I can also speak fluent English, although BigBang didn’t know that. So when they try and keep things from me they speak in English. They’d speak in Japanese, but they aren’t  good at it and SHINee are learning for our Japanese tour.  “So when are we telling Mina?” said Yongbae in English.

“The next time Sungmin asks her on a date.” Jiyong replied, also in English. I didn’t look at them, I just ate my food like I couldn’t understand them. But what was it they were telling me?

 

 

TWO HOURS LATER

Juliette, sweetly, a little more sweeter
Whisper my serenade

 

I grabbed my phone “Ne?” I said, not paying attention.

“Mina-ah, it that how you address your manager?” said manager oppa.

“A-aniyo!  Mianhaeyo!” I replied quickly.

“Super Juniors manager called me, they want you to perform BONAMANA with them in two weeks. We said this was ok. Do you agree?” He asked. Like I had a choice any way.

“Ne, oppa.” I replied.

“Good. I will contact you closer to the date about rehearsals. Let’s hang up.” I pressed end call. I sighed. I was looking forward to performing with Super Junior. I sighed heavily and looked at my watch. 2:30pm. I sighed, I was so bored. I decided that sleep  would be best for me now, so I snuggled down on the sofa and slept.

 

 

DAESUNG POV

I was so tired. I’d been recording all day for my solo comeback. I walked into the dorm and slammed the door, not checking if people were sleeping and not caring. That’s when I remembered that Mina was home and nursing a hangover. Why should I care? We’re not talking right? So why do I care that I may have woken her or made her headache worse? I looked around and found her sound asleep on the sofa. By all accounts, Mina was dead to the world. She didn’t look comfortable, though. I decided to move her to her bed. I walked to her and stood in front of her. I never watched her sleep. But I found myself staring at her, the way her lips quivered when she was dreaming, the way her eyes looked so young. I pulled myself out of it and picked her up gently, she was very light, and after all, SM kept their idols very thin, Mina was a stick. But she kept the fat that meant she was soft and had feminine curves.

She snuggled into me and it felt so nice. I felt like I was caring for my girlfriend. I kicked her bedroom door open with my foot and walked inside. Unfortunately, I didn’t see the tampon box on the floor and I slipped on it, dropping Mina on the bed and landing on top of her. I was lay across her lap and she shot up, startles awake. “Seungie?” was the first thing she said.

“Ne, I’m here. Are you okay, baby?” I asked, making sure she was scared.

“Ne, I j-just....I had a dream about you.” She said, she looked very sleepy, it made her very cute.

“Oh, really? What happened?” I asked, I wasn’t exactly interested, I was hoping that she would keep talking then lay down to get comfortable and then drift off back to sleep. Only, I didn’t notice how close my face was to hers.

“Well, we kind of...well....” she stopped.

“What?” I asked, and then she captured my lips with hers. I wasn’t exactly sure what was happening. She was kissing me? But she’s dating Sungmin, and Key but that’s fake, why would she be kissing me? I pushed her off of me, as hard as it was. “Mina, you’re with Sungmin. Stop this.” I said, damn my nice nature.

“Ainyo, I’m not. He’s not asked me you go out with him. I want you, Seungie.” She looked at me with doe eyes. She was so irresistible right now that I couldn’t control myself. I had to have her. NOW!

“A-are you sure, yobeo?” I asked her, softly.

“Ne, I’m sure.” She cupped my chin and looked at me with those beautiful, blue tinted brown eyes. I kissed her then, it started soft and loving and then evolved into pure passion. If she didn’t want me now, it was to late. I don’t if anything can stop me now.....Mina....forgive me.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author notes: I'm sorry for this terribly short chapter, I hope you didn't wait long for the update. Any way, I have an important question.....Do you guys want Daesung and Mina ? Or do you want that to wait until she figures out who she's in love with, I have chosen that person, I know who it, you'll just have to wait to see how it unfolds, but! Should Mina loose her innocence to Daesung...or wait? You're call. Seeing as I can no longer update as much as I'd like, because I no longer have a laptop. Let me know. Saranhaeyo! Annyeonghaseyo!